- ‘Friends’ gets reunion special on HBO Max, fans go wild Friday 7:37 PM
- Why you should drop everything and start reading ‘Lore Olympus’ Friday 6:27 PM
- ‘Boogaloo’ memes are trying to organize a second civil war—and they’re spreading fast Friday 3:48 PM
- People are disturbed by these McDonald’s-scented candles Friday 3:47 PM
- Season 2 of ‘The Witcher’ is in production Friday 3:16 PM
- Here are some cringey billboards Bloomberg ran in Arizona Friday 2:51 PM
- PewDiePie returns to YouTube after 37-day hiatus Friday 2:01 PM
- Why was a Republican Party Facebook page co-managed by someone in Turkmenistan? Friday 1:26 PM
- The shorthand guide to ‘Star Wars: The Clone Wars’ Friday 1:07 PM
- Congress urges Tinder to screen for sex offenders Friday 1:03 PM
- Video shows 9-year-old threatening suicide after being bullied Friday 12:01 PM
- Ex-Goldman Sachs CEO says he might vote Trump because Sanders is too mean to him Friday 11:40 AM
- Twitch streamer says she was banned for body painting Friday 11:39 AM
- Did BTS fans really cause TikTok to crash? (updated) Friday 11:08 AM
- People are selling homemade tampons on Etsy Friday 11:01 AM
Instead of fumbling through a dreamlike haze to slap the snooze button when your alarm goes off, make the experience more pleasant with Vobot, a new smart alarm that uses Amazon’s Alexa technology.
Vobot is a sleek little device that sits on your bedside table. You can ask it to set alarms for you, share news, weather reports and more. It also works in sync with iHeartRadio, Amazon Music, and TuneIn, so you’ll have to lots to choose from when it comes to what to listen to. That’s one smart clock!
Snoozing the smart alarm is as easy as turning it on its face. If you want to stop the alarm, you do so simply by holding the screen. When it comes to bedtime, Vobot also has some skills to help you get to sleep. It can play natural sounds like a bubbling brook or a rainstorm, or even white noise if you prefer that. It’s an alarm, a speaker, and a soothing sleep device all in one!
Normally $59, the Vobot smart alarm sells for $44.99 on the Daily Dot Store. If you’d like your alarm to be more of a multitasker than the usual kind, it’s the perfect choice for you.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- These are the top Bluetooth speakers for every budget
- The best cameras under $500 that anyone can use
- Here’s the best streaming device for TV based on your needs
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Colette Bennett is a writer/editor who specializes in web culture, skincare, and all things geek. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She also writes horror and sci-fi fiction for Corona Books and is at work on her second novel.