- Mariah Carey refuses old-age FaceApp challenge 10 Months Ago
- Journalists horrified by consolidation of Gatehouse, Gannett 10 Months Ago
- Facebook and Google could be tracking you on porn sites Today 1:42 PM
- 7 best sites for psychic love readings Today 1:20 PM
- Driver demonstrates why you always need to read road signs Today 12:58 PM
- Area 51 remix video proves it’s the summer of Lil Nas X Today 12:26 PM
- ‘ICE will come’: Convenience store clerk threatens customers speaking Spanish Today 12:11 PM
- Rand Paul dodges questions about 9/11 Victims Fund, says ‘watch Fox News’ Today 11:51 AM
- Report: ‘Stranger Things’ season 4 to begin shooting in October Today 11:03 AM
- AT&T paid Michael Cohen to consult on net neutrality, FBI documents show Today 9:10 AM
- Mysterio’s ruse changes on a second viewing of ‘Far From Home’ Today 9:06 AM
- Twitter overturns Barrett Brown’s third permanent suspension Today 8:49 AM
- How to live stream Liga MX Today 7:56 AM
- The QBaby’s parents are already trying to profit off their kid’s fame Today 7:45 AM
- How do 4DX movies work? Today 7:00 AM
This clever smart alarm uses Alexa to get you up on time
This smart alarm does a lot more than just tell time.
Instead of fumbling through a dreamlike haze to slap the snooze button when your alarm goes off, make the experience more pleasant with Vobot, a new smart alarm that uses Amazon’s Alexa technology.
Vobot is a sleek little device that sits on your bedside table. You can ask it to set alarms for you, share news, weather reports and more. It also works in sync with iHeartRadio, Amazon Music, and TuneIn, so you’ll have to lots to choose from when it comes to what to listen to. That’s one smart clock!
Snoozing the smart alarm is as easy as turning it on its face. If you want to stop the alarm, you do so simply by holding the screen. When it comes to bedtime, Vobot also has some skills to help you get to sleep. It can play natural sounds like a bubbling brook or a rainstorm, or even white noise if you prefer that. It’s an alarm, a speaker, and a soothing sleep device all in one!
Normally $59, the Vobot smart alarm sells for $44.99 on the Daily Dot Store. If you’d like your alarm to be more of a multitasker than the usual kind, it’s the perfect choice for you.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- These are the top Bluetooth speakers for every budget
- The best cameras under $500 that anyone can use
- Here’s the best streaming device for TV based on your needs
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Colette Bennett is a writer and editor who specializes in geek culture, beauty products, and Amazon deals. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She's also given talks on working in news for CNN's Leadership Unplugged program. Bennett also runs popular Korean beauty blog Chok Chok Beauty and regularly slathers her face in snail slime.