- Spotify will soon let you block R. Kelly Monday 6:01 PM
- New Click to Pray app lets you pray with Pope Francis Monday 5:30 PM
- Social media influencer known for hiking in bikinis dead at 36 Monday 4:54 PM
- Trump posts altered pics on social media to make fingers look longer, report Monday 3:20 PM
- Twitch user banned after telling woman to ‘kill yourself’ during stream Monday 3:06 PM
- Facebook introduces ‘Community Actions’ tool to petition the government Monday 2:04 PM
- Sarah Sanders, NRA deliver truly misguided MLK tributes today Monday 12:58 PM
- MAGA teen who confronted Native elder says he ‘respects all races’ Monday 12:57 PM
- Popular YouTube channel in danger of disappearing because of copyright claims Monday 12:24 PM
- The Krassensteins’ Reddit AMA gets trolled off the internet Monday 12:08 PM
- No, Trump didn’t break open the Pizzagate scandal in 2011 Monday 11:23 AM
- Producer of anti-abortion film says Facebook refuses to run his ads Monday 10:58 AM
- Ja Rule thinks he was also a victim of Fyre Fest Monday 10:21 AM
- YouTube beef between RiceGum and H3H3 gets ugly—and personal Monday 10:02 AM
- ‘Fox & Friends’ accidentally airs obituary graphic for Ruth Bader Ginsburg Monday 9:40 AM
This wallet stores your cryptocurrency, bank cards, and cash
One wallet to rule them all.
If cash is king, then Bitcoin is an alien overlord. They exist on separate planets, which can be a major inconvenience when it comes to keeping track of your money. The slimTECH Cryptolite Cold Storage Wallet, however, finally brings those worlds together.
Sure, you can store your bitcoins in an online wallet, but that could leave them vulnerable to potential hacking. Offline storage may not be as convenient, but its a more secure way of protecting your precious investment. And since nobody wants to carry two separate wallets, there’s the Cryptolite. It combines the security of the cryptocurrency wallet with the convenience of a traditional one to bring you the wallet of the future.
Here’s how it works: an NFC-embedded chip sends your cryptos to your wallet through your public key, while the 6061 aircraft-grade aluminum keeps your card information safely inside. It also expands to hold 1-12 cards effortlessly. And, of course, offers RFID blocking.
Step into the digital age and get the slimTECH Cryptolite Cold Storage Wallet for $89.99 from the Daily Dot store. Reduced from $124.99.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Become an Excel ninja by mastering the ways of VBA
- This giant wine glass is perfect for your very single Valentine’s Day
- Impress your beau with this sleek unisex watch for Valentine’s Day