- People are not falling for these ICE ‘propaganda’ photos 1 Year Ago
- CLIF Bar and KIND Snacks are in a bizarre social media war Today 2:55 PM
- Caillou is how tall? Today 1:32 PM
- No, that video of a Boston Dynamics robot attacking its creators is not real Today 12:40 PM
- Alex Jones places $1 million bounty on culprit who planted child porn on his InfoWars server Today 12:03 PM
- ‘Stranger Things’ star’s new Netflix prank show is receiving backlash Today 9:04 AM
- How to watch ‘City on a Hill’ for free Today 8:00 AM
- How to watch ‘Euphoria’ for free Today 7:00 AM
- Meet the home brewer turning beer into a case for net neutrality Today 6:30 AM
- How to watch the U.S. vs. Chile at the World Cup for free Today 6:15 AM
- 15 teen movies on Netflix that will make you laugh, cry, and cringe Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch Estrella TV online for free Today 5:00 AM
- People are roasting this ‘traditional’ take on marriage with a hilarious meme Saturday 5:17 PM
- The internet just collectively realized that the Neopets of the world must be hungry Saturday 4:00 PM
- Alt-right message board 8chan was served a search warrant Saturday 3:06 PM
This wallet stores your cryptocurrency, bank cards, and cash
One wallet to rule them all.
If cash is king, then Bitcoin is an alien overlord. They exist on separate planets, which can be a major inconvenience when it comes to keeping track of your money. The slimTECH Cryptolite Cold Storage Wallet, however, finally brings those worlds together.
Sure, you can store your bitcoins in an online wallet, but that could leave them vulnerable to potential hacking. Offline storage may not be as convenient, but its a more secure way of protecting your precious investment. And since nobody wants to carry two separate wallets, there’s the Cryptolite. It combines the security of the cryptocurrency wallet with the convenience of a traditional one to bring you the wallet of the future.
Here’s how it works: an NFC-embedded chip sends your cryptos to your wallet through your public key, while the 6061 aircraft-grade aluminum keeps your card information safely inside. It also expands to hold 1-12 cards effortlessly. And, of course, offers RFID blocking.
Step into the digital age and get the slimTECH Cryptolite Cold Storage Wallet for $89.99 from the Daily Dot store. Reduced from $124.99.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Become an Excel ninja by mastering the ways of VBA
- This giant wine glass is perfect for your very single Valentine’s Day
- Impress your beau with this sleek unisex watch for Valentine’s Day