- Viral cat video ‘Dear Kitten’ finds new life in TikTok video challenge 1 Year Ago
- Here’s every show that was announced at the Apple TV+ kickoff Today 3:53 PM
- ‘Shazam!’ embraces the spectacle and heart of the superhero genre Today 3:45 PM
- How to mute Twitter’s suggested tweets on your timeline Today 3:02 PM
- What you need to know about Apple’s new streaming service Today 2:32 PM
- Text-message fanfiction is taking over Instagram Today 1:54 PM
- Your Asus computer might have a secret backdoor Today 1:06 PM
- Trump is already fundraising off the Mueller report—even though no one’s seen it Today 1:01 PM
- Michael Avenatti charged with trying to extort $20 million from Nike Today 12:51 PM
- Logan Paul says being a YouTuber is ‘wack’ Today 12:14 PM
- James Comey posts from a forest in wake of Mueller report Today 10:35 AM
- These are the only online dating sites worth your time Today 10:29 AM
- Jameela Jamil sparks conversation about women having to make the ‘boyfriend excuse’ Today 10:23 AM
- Trump-Russia conspiracy theorists think they’ve found secrets in the Mueller report Today 9:32 AM
- Report: YouTube is done competing with Netflix, Amazon Today 9:27 AM
This wallet stores your cryptocurrency, bank cards, and cash
One wallet to rule them all.
If cash is king, then Bitcoin is an alien overlord. They exist on separate planets, which can be a major inconvenience when it comes to keeping track of your money. The slimTECH Cryptolite Cold Storage Wallet, however, finally brings those worlds together.
Sure, you can store your bitcoins in an online wallet, but that could leave them vulnerable to potential hacking. Offline storage may not be as convenient, but its a more secure way of protecting your precious investment. And since nobody wants to carry two separate wallets, there’s the Cryptolite. It combines the security of the cryptocurrency wallet with the convenience of a traditional one to bring you the wallet of the future.
Here’s how it works: an NFC-embedded chip sends your cryptos to your wallet through your public key, while the 6061 aircraft-grade aluminum keeps your card information safely inside. It also expands to hold 1-12 cards effortlessly. And, of course, offers RFID blocking.
Step into the digital age and get the slimTECH Cryptolite Cold Storage Wallet for $89.99 from the Daily Dot store. Reduced from $124.99.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Become an Excel ninja by mastering the ways of VBA
- This giant wine glass is perfect for your very single Valentine’s Day
- Impress your beau with this sleek unisex watch for Valentine’s Day