- Marvel asked ‘Maus’ author to remove Trump reference from essay–he refused 2 Years Ago
- Counselors reportedly pressured to share private info about Facebook moderators Today 1:20 PM
- Barstool Sports founder under investigation for anti-union tweets Today 12:34 PM
- Harmony Korine’s ‘The Beach Bum’ is now streaming on Hulu Today 12:19 PM
- How an Instagram feud led to the death of 9-year-old girl Today 11:08 AM
- A scarier ‘The Haunting of Hill House’ extended director’s cut is coming to Blu-ray Today 9:15 AM
- The 9 best podcasts for kids that entertain and educate Today 8:00 AM
- Swipe This! Why does my BFF get more likes on Instagram than me? Today 6:00 AM
- The 25 Tom Cruise movies that are essential viewing Today 6:00 AM
- No, that guy didn’t really fly alone on a Delta flight Saturday 4:31 PM
- Fans are paying to meet their favorite YouTubers online through pilot program Saturday 2:54 PM
- Behold: 12 straight hours of ‘Stranger Things” Alexei drinking a Slurpee Saturday 2:05 PM
- Influencer couple under fire for using holy water to splash genitals in Bali Saturday 1:29 PM
- These are the 10 best villains DC comics has ever conceived Saturday 1:11 PM
- The Daily Wire accused of stealing art design from pop artist for its merchandise Saturday 12:09 PM
If cash is king, then Bitcoin is an alien overlord. They exist on separate planets, which can be a major inconvenience when it comes to keeping track of your money. The slimTECH Cryptolite Cold Storage Wallet, however, finally brings those worlds together.
Sure, you can store your bitcoins in an online wallet, but that could leave them vulnerable to potential hacking. Offline storage may not be as convenient, but its a more secure way of protecting your precious investment. And since nobody wants to carry two separate wallets, there’s the Cryptolite. It combines the security of the cryptocurrency wallet with the convenience of a traditional one to bring you the wallet of the future.
Here’s how it works: an NFC-embedded chip sends your cryptos to your wallet through your public key, while the 6061 aircraft-grade aluminum keeps your card information safely inside. It also expands to hold 1-12 cards effortlessly. And, of course, offers RFID blocking.
Step into the digital age and get the slimTECH Cryptolite Cold Storage Wallet for $89.99 from the Daily Dot store. Reduced from $124.99.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Become an Excel ninja by mastering the ways of VBA
- This giant wine glass is perfect for your very single Valentine’s Day
- Impress your beau with this sleek unisex watch for Valentine’s Day