- Crowd of MAGA teens attempts to intimidate Native American protester 12 Months Ago
- ‘Generously buttered noodles’ is the bizarre, wholesome meme you didn’t know you needed Today 2:07 PM
- All of Machinima’s YouTube videos are gone, stunning creators and fans Today 1:14 PM
- Photo of federal workers conjures Great Depression Today 12:24 PM
- How to watch Pacquiao vs. Broner online Today 9:00 AM
- What does IMO mean? Today 8:00 AM
- ‘Trigger Warning with Killer Mike’ digs into America’s wounds with a wink and a black flag Today 7:00 AM
- 12 must-see music documentaries on Netflix Today 7:00 AM
- How to watch Tigres vs. Cruz Azul online for free Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch Arsenal vs. Chelsea online for free Today 5:21 AM
- How to watch Borussia Dortmund vs. RB Leipzig online for free Today 5:07 AM
- How to watch Real Madrid vs. Sevilla online for free Today 4:48 AM
- Netflix says ‘Fortnite’ is more competition than HBO Friday 8:25 PM
- This computer-generated Insta model looks staggeringly real Friday 7:15 PM
- Netflix is bringing back ‘Unsolved Mysteries’ with ‘Stranger Things’ producer Friday 6:42 PM
These earbuds were designed to help you sleep better while traveling
No more counting sheep.
Getting some shut eye while you’re traveling is tough. Music can help, but earbuds are uncomfortable to sleep in — except for these sleeping earbuds.
Designed specifically with sleep comfort in mind, these buds let you listen to your favorite playlist anytime you need a nap. Their flexible silicone body gives you a snug fit and better comfort for traveling and sleeping. So, next time you’re on a plane and can’t fall asleep, they’ll be the perfect remedy.
They do have wires, which normally would be a downfall, but their tangle-free design makes them easy to manage. And on the off chance that someone disturbs your serenity as you slumber, you can incoherently mumble something that sounds like “go away” through the built-in microphone.
Stop counting sheep and pop these suckers in instead. These sleeping earbuds is available on the Daily Dot Store for $11.99 (regularly $19.99).
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Sleep as soundly as an intergalactic warlord with this Death Star bedding
- 15 Galentine’s Day gifts to give your favorite ladies
- Valentine’s gifts under $20 that won’t break your heart
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.