- Jury drops ticket for white guy who played ‘F*ck Tha Police’ around cop Wednesday 8:13 PM
- Woman pens open letter about getting baby product ads after her son was stillborn Wednesday 6:09 PM
- Queen’s ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’ is now the most-streamed song from the 20th century Wednesday 5:16 PM
- Russian TV praises robot that is really a dude in a costume Wednesday 4:28 PM
- This YouTuber put semi-permanent freckles on her face—and it was a catastrophe Wednesday 3:57 PM
- 2020 campaign job postings online fuel speculation frenzy Wednesday 1:48 PM
- Here’s everything to look forward to from Netflix in 2019 Wednesday 1:43 PM
- Sean Hannity busted deleting his old Michael Cohen tweets Wednesday 12:34 PM
- Michael Cohen calls working for Trump ‘mental incarceration’ during sentencing Wednesday 12:13 PM
- Germany just experienced an enormous chocolate spill—and it looks absolutely delicious Wednesday 10:58 AM
- A professor asked his students to go viral, and it actually worked Wednesday 10:38 AM
- Family says racist bullying led to 9-year-old’s suicide Wednesday 9:57 AM
- How ‘Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse’ found its eye-popping animation Wednesday 9:15 AM
- Netflix gives Selena Quintanilla the series our queen deserves Wednesday 8:51 AM
- Pence gets meme’d for zen-like looks during Trump’s White House showdown Wednesday 8:50 AM
Get perfect beach waves while you sleep with this sweet tool
Photo via Diana Indiana/Shutterstock (Licensed)
Now you can press snooze without feeling guilty.
Remember the foam hair curlers you used way back when? They’ve received a bit of a makeover, and now they’re better than ever.
The Sleep Styler gives you perfect beach waves while you sleep. The heat-free hair curlers style your hair as it dries without damaging it. It’s the perfect summertime styling go-to. Think about it: your hair deals with enough stress from saltwater, chlorine and UV rays. Why add heat from a curling iron to the mix?
These super absorbent curlers are made from marshmallow-soft memory foam. Which makes sleeping with them just like sleeping on your favorite pillow.
The Sleep Styler comes in two varieties, one for thick hair and one for thinner hair. The foam curlers work great on all hair types and are available through Amazon for $34.99. Sorry curling iron, but we can’t say we’ll miss you.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- ‘The Simpsons’ sheet masks will make you a nightmare version of Homer
- How to save your skin from roasting in the summer sun
- Look fly AF this school year with these winged gladiators
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.