- Workers claim Google made spy tool to prevent them from organizing Wednesday 8:13 PM
- Hailey Bieber denies shading Selena Gomez with ‘I’ll Kill You’ Instagram post Wednesday 7:46 PM
- Trump signed an ego tweet sheet for Tomi Lahren–and it features conspiracy theorists Wednesday 6:59 PM
- Attorneys say ICE deleted evidence pertaining to transgender asylum seeker’s death Wednesday 6:24 PM
- Everything you need to know about VSCO filter codes Wednesday 6:17 PM
- Are users prepared to pay for Gmail storage space? Wednesday 6:09 PM
- Facebook pledges $1 billion to fight housing crisis it helped create Wednesday 5:16 PM
- Lizzo officially credits ‘DNA test’ tweet writer on ‘Truth Hurts’ Wednesday 4:50 PM
- Pornhub takes down videos secretly filmed in a college women’s locker room Wednesday 4:15 PM
- Google Maps on iPhone now shows you speed traps Wednesday 3:47 PM
- Here’s why you’re seeing ‘rise and shine’ all over social media Wednesday 3:45 PM
- AOC grills Zuckerberg over false political ads on Facebook Wednesday 3:27 PM
- Fox News promotes pro-faith, anti-antifa film ‘The Reliant’ Wednesday 3:17 PM
- Cardi B to star in ‘Fast & Furious 9’ Wednesday 3:12 PM
- AOC on opening her DMs: ‘By this morning, it was trash’ Wednesday 2:26 PM
Remember the foam hair curlers you used way back when? They’ve received a bit of a makeover, and now they’re better than ever.
The Sleep Styler gives you perfect beach waves while you sleep. The heat-free hair curlers style your hair as it dries without damaging it. It’s the perfect summertime styling go-to. Think about it: your hair deals with enough stress from saltwater, chlorine and UV rays. Why add heat from a curling iron to the mix?
These super absorbent curlers are made from marshmallow-soft memory foam. Which makes sleeping with them just like sleeping on your favorite pillow.
The Sleep Styler comes in two varieties, one for thick hair and one for thinner hair. The foam curlers work great on all hair types and are available through Amazon for $34.99. Sorry curling iron, but we can’t say we’ll miss you.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- ‘The Simpsons’ sheet masks will make you a nightmare version of Homer
- How to save your skin from roasting in the summer sun
- Look fly AF this school year with these winged gladiators
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.