- ‘Ms. Marvel’ gets a new, award-winning writer in Saladin Ahmed 2 Years Ago
- ‘SNL’ gives us the daddy pageant we’ve been dying for Today 10:28 AM
- How pranksters fooled the internet in 2018 Today 8:00 AM
- 2018 belonged to trans people Today 6:30 AM
- How to watch local channels on Roku Today 6:30 AM
- How to watch Levante vs. Barcelona online for free Today 6:19 AM
- How to watch Liverpool vs. Manchester United online for free Today 6:00 AM
- The best couch co-op video games for couples Today 6:00 AM
- Pete Davidson is OK and at work following alarming Instagram post Saturday 7:26 PM
- Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker doesn’t know how to use a Venn diagram Saturday 5:38 PM
- This college student made a movie trailer to tease her boyfriend, and Twitter can’t get enough (updated) Saturday 3:13 PM
- ‘Kappa Delta Crypto’ aims to break stereotypes in five-minute Snapchat episodes Saturday 2:29 PM
- Two iPhone X customers are suing Apple over screen size Saturday 1:18 PM
- Secretary Ryan Zinke is out at the Department of the Interior Saturday 12:03 PM
- How to watch the New Orleans Bowl online for free Saturday 10:25 AM
Make breakfast more festive with these skull and owl molds
Go ahead, play with your food.
Not a big breakfast eater? Tempt your tastebuds with these playful skull and owl egg molds.
Whether you’re hosting guests for brunch, or prefer meals that are Instagram-worthy, these molds are a perfect addition to your kitchen cabinet. Simply place the molds in any frying pan, crack two eggs and you’ll have the most adorable breakfast in town.
And when you’re done, these molds also make perfect cookie cutters. These make perfect stocking stuffers for anyone with kids, so stock up before the big PTA meeting.
Even clean-up is a breeze, since these molds are dishwasher safe. Get the skull and owl mold (set of two) from the Daily Dot store for $11.98—that’s 40 percent off the retail price of $19.99.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.