- The 16-inch MacBook Pro is a beast, and it has a decent keyboard 2 Weeks Ago
- This group is scanning thousands of faces in Congress today to protest facial recognition 2 Weeks Ago
- Why everyone is debating Pete Buttigieg’s Medicare for All stance? 2 Weeks Ago
- The Motorola Razr is a foldable homage to millennial nostalgia Today 10:22 AM
- The ‘I’m baby’ meme gets much more literal on TikTok Today 10:20 AM
- MrDeadMoth avoids jail time for assaulting pregnant partner during live stream Today 9:21 AM
- Deval Patrick 2020 fever is not catching on Today 9:08 AM
- How to stream Steelers vs. Browns on Thursday Night Football Today 8:13 AM
- How to stream Mexico vs. Netherlands in the U-17 World Cup semis Today 6:46 AM
- ‘Waves’ wrestles with the family drama and breaks it in half Today 6:30 AM
- QAnon-touting congressman sneaks ‘Epstein Didn’t Kill Himself’ into tweets Wednesday 7:12 PM
- Ocasio-Cortez met a famous drag queen–and the right melted down Wednesday 6:09 PM
- Woman says Lyft driver tried to kidnap her Wednesday 5:18 PM
- Debunking the right-wing conspiracy theories from the impeachment hearing Wednesday 4:29 PM
- Maroon 5 approves of the latest TikTok trend Wednesday 3:54 PM
If you’d like to give a really unique gift this year, check out Skillshare, a remarkable little service that offers more than 26,000 classes you can take online on all matter of topics. At less than $9 a month, that’s a steal…but you can get an even bigger discount on your first year right now thanks to a deal!
Whether you want to learn about design, business, technology or even skills like photography, Skillshare offers classes on them all. Taught by many masters of the craft, these classes are easily accessed at any time on the Skillshare website or app. And if you’d like to teach a class on Skillshare, you can do that too! You’ll get paid every time someone watches one of your classes, so if you have a skill you’d like to share with a wider audience, you could get paid for it.
Normally $99 a year, the current promotion lets you score your membership for $69.30. After your year is up, the service will auto-renew at the regular price. But we figure you’ll be so addicted to learning new things by then that you’ll consider it a steal.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS
- Polish your photography skills with these five Skillshare classes
- 7 classes that prove online learning is just as good as the classroom
- 7 creative writing classes that will mold you into the next Shirley Jackson
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Colette Bennett is a writer/editor who specializes in web culture, skincare, and all things geek. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She also writes horror and sci-fi fiction for Corona Books and is at work on her second novel.