- Review: Tyler Perry’s ‘A Fall From Grace’ is both nonsensical and utterly predictable Friday 6:48 PM
- Is Hulu censoring the Iran episode of Anthony Bourdain’s ‘Parts Unknown’? Friday 6:05 PM
- Trump admin celebrates Michelle Obama’s birthday by proposing rollback of her signature initiative Friday 4:01 PM
- TSA apologizes after agent grabs indigenous woman’s braids, says ‘giddyup’ Friday 3:28 PM
- Blue Bell ice cream licker pleads guilty Friday 2:54 PM
- 7 fortune-telling sites for when you’re bored Friday 2:21 PM
- Governor bans sex puns on free condom wrappers Friday 2:16 PM
- Is Justin Bieber’s ‘Yummy’ video secretly about Pizzagate? Friday 1:01 PM
- Woah Vicky rips out her hair in botched cultural appropriation attempt Friday 12:30 PM
- Here’s an exclusive look at ‘Weathering With You’ Friday 11:57 AM
- TikTok dudes are dipping their balls in soy sauce for ‘science’ Friday 11:49 AM
- Pete Buttigieg’s denial of fixing bread prices becomes its own meme Friday 11:10 AM
- Houston Astros get torched with buzzer memes after new revelation Friday 10:41 AM
- Teens are eating cereal out of each other’s mouths for clout Friday 10:34 AM
- Did Martha McSally plan her ‘liberal hack’ viral moment? Friday 10:32 AM
If you’d like to give a really unique gift this year, check out Skillshare, a remarkable little service that offers more than 26,000 classes you can take online on all matter of topics. At less than $9 a month, that’s a steal…but you can get an even bigger discount on your first year right now thanks to a deal!
Whether you want to learn about design, business, technology or even skills like photography, Skillshare offers classes on them all. Taught by many masters of the craft, these classes are easily accessed at any time on the Skillshare website or app. And if you’d like to teach a class on Skillshare, you can do that too! You’ll get paid every time someone watches one of your classes, so if you have a skill you’d like to share with a wider audience, you could get paid for it.
Normally $99 a year, the current promotion lets you score your membership for $69.30. After your year is up, the service will auto-renew at the regular price. But we figure you’ll be so addicted to learning new things by then that you’ll consider it a steal.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS
- Polish your photography skills with these five Skillshare classes
- 7 classes that prove online learning is just as good as the classroom
- 7 creative writing classes that will mold you into the next Shirley Jackson
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Colette Bennett is a writer/editor who specializes in web culture, skincare, and all things geek. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She also writes horror and sci-fi fiction for Corona Books and is at work on her second novel.