Not familiar with Skillshare? Here's how it works:
- You sign up
- Search for a specific category, course, or instructor
- Select your class and start learning!
And with over 19,000 classes to choose from, there’s something for everyone – from programmers to musicians, and everyone in between. And since the subscription service is unlimited, once you’re registered you can try out as many classes as you’d like. This makes fine tuning talents and learning new skills easier than ever before!
So as long as you're a new member, you can go back to school with Skillshare for less than a buck. And once the free trial (AKA your first semester) is up, you'll be charged the low price of $8.25/month – or you can opt out for free, NQA.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Reward your child for reading with the Prime Book Box
- Here’s the best streaming device for TV based on your needs
- Know what you’re signing up for thanks to these dating site reviews
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.