- Guy who wants to fund the border wall has privately raised $7 million Thursday 8:41 PM
- Mortal Kombat 11 trailer delights fans with gory fatalities, new characters Thursday 5:46 PM
- What you need to know about the data breach involving 773 email addresses Thursday 5:13 PM
- Senators fear government shutdown may affect FTC investigation of Facebook Thursday 3:43 PM
- Buy beer for a furloughed government worker with this new website Thursday 3:19 PM
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is teaching Congress how to tweet Thursday 2:42 PM
- Congressmen held genetics meeting with Chuck Johnson, despite his past racist claims about genetics Thursday 2:26 PM
- Female bodyguard thriller ‘Close’ is disappointingly un-thrilling Thursday 2:01 PM
- Twitter faces backlash for insensitive ‘triggers’ joke Thursday 1:13 PM
- 10 user-recommended sites for live tarot readings that are almost too good to be true Thursday 12:08 PM
- AsapSCIENCE comes for Jake Paul over Mystery Brand scam Thursday 11:34 AM
- Why ‘I never thought of it like that’ can actually be deeply offensive Thursday 11:26 AM
- Save 40% on the Fire TV Stick 4K when you rent textbooks through Amazon Thursday 11:05 AM
- Netflix reportedly used real disaster footage in ‘Bird Box’ Thursday 10:53 AM
- Holocaust denier Chuck Johnson spotted with 2 congressmen in Capitol Thursday 10:30 AM
Skillshare is offering new users 3 months of premium for less than $1
Go back to school with Skillshare.
If you’ve never tried out an e-course through Skillshare, now’s the time to reconsider. This month only, the online learning company is offering all new users three months of premium for just $0.99. Which is the best deal we’ve seen so far!
Not familiar with Skillshare? Here’s how it works:
- You sign up
- Search for a specific category, course, or instructor
- Select your class and start learning!
And with over 19,000 classes to choose from, there’s something for everyone – from programmers to musicians, and everyone in between. And since the subscription service is unlimited, once you’re registered you can try out as many classes as you’d like. This makes fine tuning talents and learning new skills easier than ever before!
So as long as you’re a new member, you can go back to school with Skillshare for less than a buck. And once the three months (or your first semester) is up, you’ll be charged the low price of $8.25/month – or you can opt out for free, NQA.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Reward your child for reading with the Prime Book Box
- Here’s the best streaming device for TV based on your needs
- Upgrade your adult toys with LELO’s big Labor Day sale
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.