- Amy Schumer addresses her ‘Growing’ pains in new Netflix special 2 Months Ago
- This Bitcoin tie is everyone’s favorite part of the Theranos documentary 2 Months Ago
- Trump’s social media guru gets suspended on Facebook 2 Months Ago
- YouTube time traveler says he saw a dinosaur—in the future 2 Months Ago
- Why is Netflix changing the viewing order for ‘Love, Death & Robots’? Today 12:47 PM
- Elizabeth Holmes’ deep voice captivates and confuses the internet Today 12:40 PM
- These cat purses have everything you need (including balls) Today 12:22 PM
- Smooth dude gets girl’s number with a ‘choose your own adventure’ RPG on Tinder Today 12:20 PM
- Beto O’Rourke reportedly pranked his wife with a ‘verdant turd’ Today 12:13 PM
- The Disney-Fox deal is finalized Today 12:08 PM
- Beto likes to stand on counters—and there are memes to prove it Today 10:47 AM
- House promises April vote on bill to restore net neutrality rules Today 9:58 AM
- Here’s how many YouTube subscribers Shane Dawson lost for his old bestiality joke Today 9:26 AM
- Drag queen spreads joy to toddler, world with ‘Baby Shark’ performance Today 9:21 AM
- How many ‘chuggas’ should come before choo choo? Today 9:10 AM
Skillshare is offering new users 3 months of premium for less than $1
Go back to school with Skillshare.
If you’ve never tried out an e-course through Skillshare, now’s the time to reconsider. This month only, the online learning company is offering all new users three months of premium for just $0.99. Which is the best deal we’ve seen so far!
Not familiar with Skillshare? Here’s how it works:
- You sign up
- Search for a specific category, course, or instructor
- Select your class and start learning!
And with over 19,000 classes to choose from, there’s something for everyone – from programmers to musicians, and everyone in between. And since the subscription service is unlimited, once you’re registered you can try out as many classes as you’d like. This makes fine tuning talents and learning new skills easier than ever before!
So as long as you’re a new member, you can go back to school with Skillshare for less than a buck. And once the three months (or your first semester) is up, you’ll be charged the low price of $8.25/month – or you can opt out for free, NQA.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Reward your child for reading with the Prime Book Box
- Here’s the best streaming device for TV based on your needs
- Upgrade your adult toys with LELO’s big Labor Day sale
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.