- Genius turns Kylie Jenner’s ‘rise and shine’ meme into alarm ringtone 2 Years Ago
- In ‘Tell Me Who I Am,’ twin brothers grapple with hidden trauma 2 Years Ago
- Panama Papers law firm sues Netflix over ‘The Laundromat’ Today 3:07 PM
- ‘Motherless Brooklyn’ is a gorgeous noir with little below the surface Today 1:14 PM
- Jameela Jamil and Sara Sampaio got in a Twitter feud over ‘long-starved’ models Today 12:52 PM
- Freddie Prinze Jr. will straight-up school you about the Force don’t @ him Today 12:18 PM
- Woman hosts Instagram funeral after she ‘killed’ $102K in student debt Today 11:45 AM
- YouTube beats Netflix as go-to streaming platform for teens Today 11:41 AM
- The tallest man in America posts emotional YouTube video from hospital room Today 11:31 AM
- Nintendo Switch subreddit implodes amid Hong Kong protests Today 11:14 AM
- Biden yelling at Warren becomes relatable workplace meme Today 10:33 AM
- Tulsi Gabbard was conservatives’ favorite debater Today 10:07 AM
- ‘Rogue One’ co-writer to direct several episodes, write the pilot for Cassian Andor series Today 9:50 AM
- ‘The Two Popes’: Anthony Hopkins and Jonathan Pryce shine in Netflix’s pope comedy Today 8:57 AM
- AOC, ‘Squad’ to endorse Bernie Sanders Today 8:44 AM
With summer coming to an end, your skin is probably parched. Between the sun, salt, chlorine and heat, it could use some major quenching.
You don’t really need more reason to buy face products, but The Face Shop developed some limited-edition skincare products inspired by summer and your favorite fictional family, The Simpsons. This line will help protect and rejuvenate your skin. Plus, you know…it’s The Simpsons.
The line includes products from all over the the skincare spectrum. From sunscreen to face masks, there’s something for every skin type. Check out the list below for a preview of some of our favorites.
You can shop the full Simpsons skincare line here.
Price on Amazon: $14.90
Price on Amazon: $6.99+
Price on Amazon: $5.99
Price on Amazon: $6.80+
Price on Amazon:$11.20
Price on Amazon: $11.97
Price on Amazon: $16.25
Price on Amazon: $16.99
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- How to save your skin from roasting in the summer sun
- ‘The Simpsons’ sheet masks will make you a nightmare version of Homer
- Wake up before your first cup of coffee with this caffeinated soap
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.