- What we learned when we visited Mr. B, America’s chonkiest cat 3 Years Ago
- Trump’s new plan to fight opioid overdose? This tweet 3 Years Ago
- Fitness influencer shamed for ‘sharing numbers’ in weight loss posts 3 Years Ago
- The VSCO Girl has always been here 3 Years Ago
- Tomi Lahren’s new ‘Freedom’ clothing line is made for meme mockery Today 12:21 PM
- Taylor Swift’s ‘London Boy’ is a bop, but Brits don’t think her lyrics are accurate Today 12:02 PM
- Popeyes blasted for employee welfare amid chicken sandwich war Today 11:59 AM
- Cory Booker says nonbinary ‘niephew’ taught him about trans issues Today 11:53 AM
- Megachurch pushes conversion therapy on Instagram, Facebook with #OnceGay Today 11:11 AM
- Christian movie review site blasts Netflix’s ‘The Family’ Today 10:50 AM
- YouTube removes ‘coordinated’ channels spreading Hong Kong misinformation Today 8:58 AM
- Christina Hendricks reveals she was the hand model for ‘American Beauty’ Today 8:30 AM
- Why can’t independent feminist websites stay afloat? Today 8:17 AM
- Far-right troll Jacob Wohl scammed a Trump fan out of $25,000 Today 7:54 AM
- How to stream Browns vs. Buccaneers in key preseason action Today 7:02 AM
Who says basic is boring? The Simplify 4100 unisex watch proves that minimalism is not only interesting, it’s downright appealing.
There are no bells or whistles, just high functionality paired with elegant design. The Simplify 4100 series features Japanese Quartz movement and a scratch-resistant, mineral crystal face. A sturdy, matte metal case ensures you can wear this timepiece daily, without worrying about it wearing down.
Whether you’re heading to the office or the beach, the Simplify remains a versatile accessory. It’s water resistant up to 3 ATM.
You can buy the Simplify 4100 unisex watch for 75 percent off from the Daily Dot store. That’s only $49.99, marked down from its usual price of $200. Choose from up to seven different colors, in case you’re coordinating outfits.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.