- People are not falling for these ICE ‘propaganda’ photos Sunday 4:23 PM
- CLIF Bar and KIND Snacks are in a bizarre social media war Sunday 2:55 PM
- Caillou is how tall? Sunday 1:32 PM
- No, that video of a Boston Dynamics robot attacking its creators is not real Sunday 12:40 PM
- Alex Jones places $1 million bounty on culprit who planted child porn on his InfoWars server Sunday 12:03 PM
- ‘Stranger Things’ star’s new Netflix prank show is receiving backlash Sunday 9:04 AM
- How to watch ‘City on a Hill’ for free Sunday 8:00 AM
- How to watch ‘Euphoria’ for free Sunday 7:00 AM
- Meet the home brewer turning beer into a case for net neutrality Sunday 6:30 AM
- How to watch the U.S. vs. Chile at the World Cup for free Sunday 6:15 AM
- 15 teen movies on Netflix that will make you laugh, cry, and cringe Sunday 6:00 AM
- How to watch Estrella TV online for free Sunday 5:00 AM
- People are roasting this ‘traditional’ take on marriage with a hilarious meme Saturday 5:17 PM
- The internet just collectively realized that the Neopets of the world must be hungry Saturday 4:00 PM
- Alt-right message board 8chan was served a search warrant Saturday 3:06 PM
These handsome utilitarian watches are $150 off right now
Minimalism never looked so good.
Who says basic is boring? The Simplify 4100 unisex watch proves that minimalism is not only interesting, it’s downright appealing.
There are no bells or whistles, just high functionality paired with elegant design. The Simplify 4100 series features Japanese Quartz movement and a scratch-resistant, mineral crystal face. A sturdy, matte metal case ensures you can wear this timepiece daily, without worrying about it wearing down.
Whether you’re heading to the office or the beach, the Simplify remains a versatile accessory. It’s water resistant up to 3 ATM.
You can buy the Simplify 4100 unisex watch for 75 percent off from the Daily Dot store. That’s only $49.99, marked down from its usual price of $200. Choose from up to seven different colors, in case you’re coordinating outfits.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.