- Man flamed after admitting he called police on Target employee over a toothbrush Today 9:10 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Vivir Dos Veces’ searches for a last chance at first love Today 8:00 AM
- Camila Cabello must do more about her racist history Today 6:00 AM
- Instagram and Facebook are reportedly blocking queer ads Friday 8:58 PM
- Review: Tyler Perry’s ‘A Fall From Grace’ is both nonsensical and utterly predictable Friday 6:48 PM
- Is Hulu censoring the Iran episode of Anthony Bourdain’s ‘Parts Unknown’? Friday 6:05 PM
- Trump admin celebrates Michelle Obama’s birthday by proposing rollback of her signature initiative Friday 4:01 PM
- TSA apologizes after agent grabs indigenous woman’s braids, says ‘giddyup’ Friday 3:28 PM
- Blue Bell ice cream licker pleads guilty Friday 2:54 PM
- 7 fortune-telling sites for when you’re bored Friday 2:21 PM
- Governor bans sex puns on free condom wrappers Friday 2:16 PM
- Is Justin Bieber’s ‘Yummy’ video secretly about Pizzagate? Friday 1:01 PM
- Woah Vicky rips out her hair in botched cultural appropriation attempt Friday 12:30 PM
- Here’s an exclusive look at ‘Weathering With You’ Friday 11:57 AM
- TikTok dudes are dipping their balls in soy sauce for ‘science’ Friday 11:49 AM
Who says basic is boring? The Simplify 4100 unisex watch proves that minimalism is not only interesting, it’s downright appealing.
There are no bells or whistles, just high functionality paired with elegant design. The Simplify 4100 series features Japanese Quartz movement and a scratch-resistant, mineral crystal face. A sturdy, matte metal case ensures you can wear this timepiece daily, without worrying about it wearing down.
Whether you’re heading to the office or the beach, the Simplify remains a versatile accessory. It’s water resistant up to 3 ATM.
You can buy the Simplify 4100 unisex watch for 75 percent off from the Daily Dot store. That’s only $49.99, marked down from its usual price of $200. Choose from up to seven different colors, in case you’re coordinating outfits.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.