- Multimillion-dollar ‘Farming Simulator’ franchise enters world of esports Wednesday 7:38 PM
- Sandra Bullock, Chris McKay are making Netflix comic film ‘Reborn’ Wednesday 7:22 PM
- Instagram revokes Venezuelan President Nicolás Maduro’s verified status Wednesday 5:23 PM
- Transgender people suffer when debates over their rights are framed as ‘distractions’ Wednesday 4:57 PM
- Hulu with Live TV just hiked its prices Wednesday 4:05 PM
- Hacker infiltrates Nest cameras to gain PewDiePie subscribers Wednesday 2:37 PM
- YouTube time traveler claims MLK’s granddaughter will be the last U.S. president Wednesday 2:30 PM
- Media coverage of Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s Twitch cameo erases Chelsea Manning Wednesday 1:39 PM
- New Alexa skill lets you sing with Queen’s Freddie Mercury Wednesday 1:13 PM
- Netflix is the first streaming platform to join MPAA Wednesday 12:59 PM
- Can you spot an email from a hacker? Wednesday 12:46 PM
- Gina Rodriguez cries over being called anti-Black, gets dragged for ‘fake tears’ Wednesday 12:21 PM
- Boots Riley explains why he got snubbed by the Oscars Wednesday 12:20 PM
- Review: ‘Buffy’ returns with a modern comic book reboot Wednesday 11:47 AM
- You’re about to see a lot more Netflix on your Instagram Wednesday 11:32 AM
The shower speaker is back and bigger than ever
This XXL speaker will turn your morning shower into a full-on party.
Rubber ducky may be the one and rubber ducky may make bath time so much fun, but rubber ducky is useless when it comes to showering. Plus, what kind of self-respecting adult associates with a yellow duck who lives in a bathtub?
But you can have tons of fun in the shower by getting a shower speaker like the XXL Shower Speaker. As you might guess from the name, the XXL is quite large – it has twice the size and twice the power of a typical shower speaker. It puts out three watts of sound and even makes and receives crystal clear calls. That’s right, you can now have conference calls while showering. Multitasking for the win! Rubber Ducky can’t do that, can he?
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 10 Amazon Prime perks you don’t know about
- Here’s how to save big on your textbook rentals
- 11 funny audiobooks for parents that want to cry
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.