- Guy who said he stole drugs from MS-13 now says viral story is fake 2 Years Ago
- Financial service company left 885 million private records exposed online Today 3:13 PM
- Sasha Obama went to prom and Twitter is delighted with the photos Today 2:22 PM
- Jon Voight says Trump is the greatest president since Lincoln in Twitter videos Today 1:31 PM
- #DeleteFacebook gains momentum after the platform refused to remove doctored Nancy Pelosi videos Today 11:58 AM
- ‘Game of Thrones’ failed women—and it’s a shame on its legacy Today 7:40 AM
- How to use Tor, the network that lets you browse the web anonymously Today 7:30 AM
- How to live stream Devin Haney vs. Antonio Moran on DAZN Today 7:00 AM
- Trump’s transphobic policies are disgusting—but they aren’t new Today 6:30 AM
- How to watch the Copa del Rey Final online for free Today 5:45 AM
- How to watch the DFB-Pokal final for free Today 5:30 AM
- Curvy Wife Guy drops music video for rap song ‘Chubby Sexy’ Friday 7:33 PM
- A ‘Black Mirror’-inspired miniseries is coming to YouTube via Netflix Latin America Friday 5:56 PM
- Kanye West appears on David Letterman’s Netflix show to talk Trump, TMZ, and Drake Friday 3:27 PM
- QAnon believers link small-town arrest to deep state conspiracy without evidence Friday 1:58 PM
The shower speaker is back and bigger than ever
This XXL speaker will turn your morning shower into a full-on party.
Rubber ducky may be the one and rubber ducky may make bath time so much fun, but rubber ducky is useless when it comes to showering. Plus, what kind of self-respecting adult associates with a yellow duck who lives in a bathtub?
But you can have tons of fun in the shower by getting a shower speaker like the XXL Shower Speaker. As you might guess from the name, the XXL is quite large – it has twice the size and twice the power of a typical shower speaker. It puts out three watts of sound and even makes and receives crystal clear calls. That’s right, you can now have conference calls while showering. Multitasking for the win! Rubber Ducky can’t do that, can he?
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 10 Amazon Prime perks you don’t know about
- Here’s how to save big on your textbook rentals
- 11 funny audiobooks for parents that want to cry
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.