- Arnold Schwarzenegger chases mini-pony in new TikTok video Today 9:19 AM
- Review: ‘Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice’ is a cut above the rest Today 8:00 AM
- Where do 2020 Democratic candidates stand on healthcare? Today 7:30 AM
- How to (legally) stream live TV on Kodi Today 7:00 AM
- ‘Delhi Crime’ tackles inequality and women’s rights Today 7:00 AM
- How to watch the 2019 STP 500 at Martinsville Speedway for free Today 6:00 AM
- These high school theater kids put on a totally awesome ‘Alien’ play Saturday 3:59 PM
- Behold these photos of Elon Musk, but with Elizabeth Holmes’ eyes Saturday 3:11 PM
- Barbra Streisand gets ‘canceled’ over remarks about Michael Jackson’s alleged victims Saturday 2:09 PM
- Report: Florida man raped Texas teen after posing as Instagram celeb Saturday 12:14 PM
- Lori Loughlin’s daughters, Olivia and Isabella, could be banned from USC forever Saturday 11:46 AM
- ‘Starfish’ is a heartbreaking tale of BFFs, grief, and apocalyptic alien invasions Saturday 10:35 AM
- How to stream UFC Fight Night 148 for free Saturday 10:00 AM
- The kids are making scantron memes instead of studying Saturday 9:29 AM
- Every installment of Hulu’s ‘Into the Dark,’ ranked Saturday 6:00 AM
The shower speaker is back and bigger than ever
This XXL speaker will turn your morning shower into a full-on party.
Rubber ducky may be the one and rubber ducky may make bath time so much fun, but rubber ducky is useless when it comes to showering. Plus, what kind of self-respecting adult associates with a yellow duck who lives in a bathtub?
But you can have tons of fun in the shower by getting a shower speaker like the XXL Shower Speaker. As you might guess from the name, the XXL is quite large – it has twice the size and twice the power of a typical shower speaker. It puts out three watts of sound and even makes and receives crystal clear calls. That’s right, you can now have conference calls while showering. Multitasking for the win! Rubber Ducky can’t do that, can he?
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 10 Amazon Prime perks you don’t know about
- Here’s how to save big on your textbook rentals
- 11 funny audiobooks for parents that want to cry
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.