- Up to 20 states are banding together to probe Facebook, Google 2 Years Ago
- Get your tinker on with the Electronic Games Advent Calendar 2 Years Ago
- Why Joe Biden has big Jeb Bush energy 2 Years Ago
- Trump quotes conspiracy theorist saying he’s the ‘second coming of God’ Today 9:04 AM
- Parkland teens announce massive gun reform proposal Today 9:04 AM
- Here’s how you can get a free palm reading online Today 8:48 AM
- ‘The Matrix 4’ is happening with Keanu Reeves and Carrie-Anne Moss Today 7:17 AM
- Fantasy football 2019: Your team-by-team NFC preview Today 7:00 AM
- The 10 best science podcasts to teach you about our world Today 6:00 AM
- How to make sure you have access to every Instagram filter Today 6:00 AM
- Trump accuses Jewish Democrats of having ‘great disloyalty’ or a ‘lack of knowledge’ Tuesday 8:02 PM
- 1 million ‘anonymous’ users of popular porn site exposed in breach Tuesday 6:56 PM
- Khloé Kardashian angers followers with a calorie-counting joke about True Tuesday 6:14 PM
- Spider-Man may no longer be part of the Marvel Cinematic Universe Tuesday 5:28 PM
- Robert De Niro’s company is suing ex-employee for binge-watching Netflix at work Tuesday 4:41 PM
Wake up and smell the coffee before you’ve even had your first cup. Shower Shock caffeinated soap is your new friend in the shower.
The invigorating soap makes for the perfect early morning pick-me-up. This vegetable-based glycerine soap is free from harsh chemicals so it gently cleans your skin without drying it out. Plus, it’s scented with peppermint oil so your sinuses will benefit too.
Since caffeine can be absorbed through the skin, Shower Shock caffeinated soap is the surefire way to kickstart your morning. Shower Shock is infused with approximately 200 milligrams of caffeine and works best if you build up a thick lather prior to rinsing. Grab some and come out of the shower with your brain vibrating!
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- If you love red wine, this bottle is about to become your new bestie
- Sonos is having a rare sale on select home audio
- How to book the cheapest flights for summer 2017
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.