- White woman berates Mexican restaurant manager for speaking Spanish Wednesday 4:12 PM
- In Pixar short ‘Kitbull,’ a cat and pit bull become unlikely friends Wednesday 3:48 PM
- Stop exploiting the Jussie Smollett case to discredit LGBTQ hate crime victims Wednesday 3:28 PM
- The best Netflix original movies of 2019 Wednesday 3:20 PM
- Pinterest is reportedly blocking vaccination searches Wednesday 2:53 PM
- Nike’s self-lacing smart sneakers malfunction days after release Wednesday 2:50 PM
- How to quickly get the Havoc weapon in Apex Legends Wednesday 2:48 PM
- The truth behind the anti-LGBTQ emoji controversy Wednesday 1:37 PM
- Tristan Thompson disables Instagram comments after reports he cheated on Khloe Kardashian Wednesday 11:25 AM
- Introducing ‘boner culture,’ this Gamergate blogger’s latest cause Wednesday 11:16 AM
- HBO debuts trailer for controversial Michael Jackson doc ‘Leaving Neverland’ Wednesday 10:46 AM
- Christian woman refuses to do taxes for lesbian married couple Wednesday 10:43 AM
- Political campaigns will be snooping on your phones in 2020 Wednesday 10:43 AM
- How to get the first Apex Legends Twitch Prime pack for free Wednesday 10:28 AM
- Mother discovers YouTube Kids video that encourages self-harm Wednesday 10:14 AM
Wake up before your first cup of coffee with this caffeinated soap
Put a little pep in your step with this peppermint scented soap.
Wake up and smell the coffee before you’ve even had your first cup. Shower Shock caffeinated soap is your new friend in the shower.
The invigorating soap makes for the perfect early morning pick-me-up. This vegetable-based glycerine soap is free from harsh chemicals so it gently cleans your skin without drying it out. Plus, it’s scented with peppermint oil so your sinuses will benefit too.
Since caffeine can be absorbed through the skin, Shower Shock caffeinated soap is the surefire way to kickstart your morning. Shower Shock is infused with approximately 200 milligrams of caffeine and works best if you build up a thick lather prior to rinsing. Grab some and come out of the shower with your brain vibrating!
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- If you love red wine, this bottle is about to become your new bestie
- Sonos is having a rare sale on select home audio
- How to book the cheapest flights for summer 2017
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.