- Hacked Lime scooters make sexual comments to riders 2 Years Ago
- ‘Bonding’ squanders its potential with weak jokes and limp structure 2 Years Ago
- The safest place for ‘Game of Thrones’ memes is in the crypts 2 Years Ago
- Report: Fortnite developer Epic Games is working employees into the ground Today 1:57 PM
- Damian Lillard’s game-winning 3-pointer inspired a plethora of memes Today 12:17 PM
- Gamers are blaming socialism for making the women in Mortal Kombat ‘ugly’ Today 11:36 AM
- Nickelodeon is selling SpongeBob toys based on popular memes Today 11:25 AM
- Alex Jones protests outside the White House by shouting the name of his website Today 11:13 AM
- ‘I Think You Should Leave with Tim Robinson’ has an absurd conclusion for every scenario Today 10:52 AM
- Twitch star TF Blade banned for racial slur—but he swears he didn’t say it Today 10:43 AM
- Steve King says backlash to white nationalism comment was like what Jesus went through Today 10:23 AM
- Netflix movies are still eligible for Oscars, Academy rules Today 10:21 AM
- Sheriff’s deputy makes homophobic comments on Facebook after gay teen’s suicide Today 10:02 AM
- The Marvel movies you actually need to see before ‘Avengers: Endgame’ Today 9:10 AM
- Twitter launches new tool to combat misinformation about voting Today 8:44 AM
Wake up before your first cup of coffee with this caffeinated soap
Put a little pep in your step with this peppermint scented soap.
Wake up and smell the coffee before you’ve even had your first cup. Shower Shock caffeinated soap is your new friend in the shower.
The invigorating soap makes for the perfect early morning pick-me-up. This vegetable-based glycerine soap is free from harsh chemicals so it gently cleans your skin without drying it out. Plus, it’s scented with peppermint oil so your sinuses will benefit too.
Since caffeine can be absorbed through the skin, Shower Shock caffeinated soap is the surefire way to kickstart your morning. Shower Shock is infused with approximately 200 milligrams of caffeine and works best if you build up a thick lather prior to rinsing. Grab some and come out of the shower with your brain vibrating!
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- If you love red wine, this bottle is about to become your new bestie
- Sonos is having a rare sale on select home audio
- How to book the cheapest flights for summer 2017
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.