- You can watch DC Universe’s acclaimed original shows for free Today 6:28 AM
- Ximena Sariñana talks capturing feminine energy on her latest album Today 6:00 AM
- The power of parasocial relationships in the age of loneliness Today 6:00 AM
- How to get started with WhatsApp on desktop Today 5:30 AM
- Netflix will remove controversial disaster footage from ‘Bird Box’ Sunday 4:04 PM
- J.K. Rowling’s latest ‘Fantastic Beasts’ reveal is bringing the memes Sunday 3:01 PM
- President Trump calls for government agencies to ‘look into’ ‘Saturday Night Live’ Sunday 12:18 PM
- How to stream Michael Conlan vs. Ruben Garcia Hernandez for free Sunday 11:00 AM
- ‘Pet Sematary’ is a bloodless remake of a Stephen King classic Sunday 10:50 AM
- Here’s the Marvel movie order list you didn’t know you needed Sunday 9:59 AM
- Where do 2020 Democratic candidates stand on weed? Sunday 7:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Billions’ season 4 for free Sunday 6:30 AM
- If you’re not using Vudu, you’re missing out Sunday 6:00 AM
- Everything you need to know about WhatsApp Sunday 5:30 AM
- ‘The Inventor: Out for Blood in Silicon Valley’ tries to get a read on Elizabeth Holmes Saturday 1:57 PM
A backpack fit for a hero of legend.
If you plan on venturing through Hyrule, you’re going to need a Sheikah Slate satchel to carry the endless weapons, items and treasures you are bound to find.
Nobody ever beat Ganon empty handed, after all. This satchel is roomy enough to carry all your inventory, whether you’re hauling Korok Seeds or college textbooks. There’s special interior sleeves for a laptop and a tablet too (Sheikah Slate, anyone?) There’s even a keychain clip so you’ll never lose a single Boss Key. You’d be crazy to adventure without it!
This Sheikah Slate satchel is available on ThinkGeek for $39.99 (regularly $49.99).
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- These ‘Aladdin’ Funko figures are your wish come true
- Show off your intellectual gaming skills with Super Mario chess
- 5 romantic candles that will set the mood on Valentine’s Day
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.