- Indie game publisher announces Playdate, a console with a hand crank Wednesday 8:18 PM
- How to get The Sims 4 for free Wednesday 7:45 PM
- Trump’s Rose Garden podium sign is the perfect meme canvas Wednesday 7:34 PM
- Forest Whitaker to produce adaptation of novel ‘Hello, Universe’ for Netflix Wednesday 6:58 PM
- Baltimore still refuses to pay hackers who hit city with ransomware Wednesday 5:34 PM
- Net neutrality advocates slam ‘extremely troubling’ letter circulating among some House Dems Wednesday 4:52 PM
- Moms and grandmas are infiltrating TikTok Wednesday 4:35 PM
- Did Britain’s head Brexiter hide in a bus to avoid getting hit by a milkshake? Wednesday 4:26 PM
- This woman who thought she saw a handmaid about to jump from a building is very relieved Wednesday 4:18 PM
- Michael Avenatti allegedly defrauded Stormy Daniels to pay for a Ferrari Wednesday 3:53 PM
- HBO has no plans for an Arya Stark spinoff series Wednesday 3:28 PM
- Republicans and Democrats agree on dangers of facial recognition tech Wednesday 3:18 PM
- Amazon is using video games and ‘swag bucks’ to incentivize workers Wednesday 3:04 PM
- Here’s what’s coming and going on Netflix in June Wednesday 2:46 PM
- This Michael Jackson makeup meme is sweeping TikTok Wednesday 2:45 PM
The Sheikah Slate sketchbook will take your wild breath away
Take my guardian parts!
Wake up, Link! Open your eyes and bestow them upon the beauty that is this Sheikah Slate notebook.
The sketchbook is designed after Link’s Sheikah Slate, a crucial device in The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. Unfortunately, it does not take selfies, identify plants, nor beam you to safety when things get weird. But you can’t deny the craftsmanship is pretty stellar. We’ve reached out to ThinkGeek and suggested they figure out that whole teleportation thing.
The Sheikah Slate notebook is made of a hard plastic, with a rubber handle for gripping. It features 100 blank, perforated sheets of paper, which you can use to draw maps and jot down memories. You know, just in case you wake up naked in a tomb 100 years from now without any recollection of who you are or how you got there.
Minus the whole no teleportation thing, this sketchbook is a pretty great accessory for any Zelda fan. It even doubles as a nice cosplay piece, which really extends the shelf life of your average notebook. You can get one for $29.99 at ThinkGeek.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- You need this amiibo to get Epona in ‘Breath of the Wild’
- This stunning new Zelda manga is a must-have for fans
- This gorgeously detailed ‘Breath of the Wild’ figure belongs in your collection
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Christine Burkson is the Senior Ecommerce Manager of the Daily Dot. Her work focuses on product reviews, Amazon deals, and online shopping. She previously served as an editor at Mashable, where she helped build the site's viral news section, and Yahoo, where she focused on DIY culture. Her work has also appeared on Bustle.