- Andrew Yang upset porn fans with his criticism of Bing Tuesday 10:34 PM
- Kamala Harris really wants Trump kicked off Twitter Tuesday 10:22 PM
- Bernie Sanders jokes he didn’t use medical marijuana before tonight’s debate Tuesday 9:47 PM
- Tulsi Gabbard says she’s not a Russian asset—which is just what a Russian asset would say Tuesday 9:20 PM
- Warren says she doesn’t have a ‘beef with billionaires’ Tuesday 8:59 PM
- Andrew Yang’s Universal Basic Income plan gets support from other candidates Tuesday 8:40 PM
- Christmas creep is real, and it’s all over Tom Steyer’s neck Tuesday 8:05 PM
- Stans are using pictures of Beyoncé to catfish sugar daddies Tuesday 7:18 PM
- Wait, who the heck is Tom Steyer? Tuesday 7:17 PM
- Teacher caught on video in racist rant put on leave without pay Tuesday 5:44 PM
- Pornhub pulls Girls Do Porn videos amid sex trafficking charges Tuesday 4:49 PM
- Gina Rodriguez sings N-word on Instagram story Tuesday 4:41 PM
- Trump Jr. mocked for Hunter Biden tweet about profiting from dad’s name Tuesday 3:58 PM
- All the holiday movies and shows coming to Netflix in 2019 Tuesday 3:48 PM
- Smoke ’em, pass ’em Week 7: The QB blues Tuesday 3:29 PM
Wake up, Link! Open your eyes and bestow them upon the beauty that is this Sheikah Slate notebook.
The sketchbook is designed after Link’s Sheikah Slate, a crucial device in The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. Unfortunately, it does not take selfies, identify plants, nor beam you to safety when things get weird. But you can’t deny the craftsmanship is pretty stellar. We’ve reached out to ThinkGeek and suggested they figure out that whole teleportation thing.
The Sheikah Slate notebook is made of a hard plastic, with a rubber handle for gripping. It features 100 blank, perforated sheets of paper, which you can use to draw maps and jot down memories. You know, just in case you wake up naked in a tomb 100 years from now without any recollection of who you are or how you got there.
Minus the whole no teleportation thing, this sketchbook is a pretty great accessory for any Zelda fan. It even doubles as a nice cosplay piece, which really extends the shelf life of your average notebook. You can get one for $29.99 at ThinkGeek.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- You need this amiibo to get Epona in ‘Breath of the Wild’
- This stunning new Zelda manga is a must-have for fans
- This gorgeously detailed ‘Breath of the Wild’ figure belongs in your collection
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Christine Burkson is the Senior Ecommerce Manager of the Daily Dot. Her work focuses on product reviews, Amazon deals, and online shopping. She previously served as an editor at Mashable, where she helped build the site's viral news section, and Yahoo, where she focused on DIY culture. Her work has also appeared on Bustle.