- RIP: The best free trial in all of streaming entertainment Today 2:19 PM
- Which ‘Florida Man’ are you? Today 1:06 PM
- Hundreds of millions of Facebook passwords were accessible to employees Today 12:55 PM
- ‘Bitch I’m Bella Thorne’ morphs into TikTok dyslexia meme Today 12:17 PM
- Marvel is auctioning props and costumes from Netflix’s ‘Defenders’ franchise Today 12:12 PM
- Net neutrality advocates plan online watch party for the ‘Save the Internet’ Act Today 12:01 PM
- Tim Cook turns his iPad meme into an AirPod meme Today 11:46 AM
- Auschwitz Memorial asks visitors to stop taking playful photos at Holocaust site Today 11:33 AM
- The best Korean beauty products for $15 or less Today 10:50 AM
- PewDiePie’s reign as the No. 1 YouTuber seems to be over Today 10:43 AM
- Amazon’s ‘Hanna’ miniseries offers a more conventional take on the teen spy thriller Today 10:42 AM
- Conservative writer tweets about bombing a university after women are hired Today 10:16 AM
- YouTube star Ice Poseidon reportedly raided by FBI Today 10:11 AM
- Devin Nunes is threatening to sue more people who mock him on Twitter Today 10:10 AM
- The Economist faces blowback for asking if trans people should be sterilized Today 9:50 AM
This shark snack bowl is so cute your guests’ jaws will drop
Just in time for Shark Week.
Normally, it’s not advised to reach your hand into the gaping jaws of a shark. But in this case, it’s recommended. You’ll not only leave with a handful of goodies, but your fingers will remain perfectly intact.
This jaw-dropping bowl is made from ceramic, so it’s dishwasher and microwave safe. Designed to look like a hangry great white, the inside of the bowl is bright red while the rim is surrounded with teeth. Luckily, these pearly whites aren’t serrated. The shark-shaped snack bowl is great for dips, chips, candy and other snacks. And if you really wanna eat in style, you can even use it to hold your favorite clam chowder!
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- We finally found Dory, and she’s been made into soap
- You’ll never sleep alone again, thanks to this oversized Kuchi Kopi plush
- This gallon flask is exactly what you need for your next camping trip
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.