- ‘Motherless Brooklyn’ is a gorgeous noir with little below the surface Today 1:14 PM
- Jameela Jamil and Sara Sampaio got in a Twitter feud over ‘long-starved’ models Today 12:52 PM
- Freddie Prinze Jr. will straight-up school you about the Force don’t @ him Today 12:18 PM
- Woman hosts Instagram funeral after she ‘killed’ $102K in student debt Today 11:45 AM
- YouTube beats Netflix as go-to streaming platform for teens Today 11:41 AM
- The tallest man in America posts emotional YouTube video from hospital room Today 11:31 AM
- Nintendo Switch subreddit implodes amid Hong Kong protests Today 11:14 AM
- Biden yelling at Warren becomes relatable workplace meme Today 10:33 AM
- Tulsi Gabbard was conservatives’ favorite debater Today 10:07 AM
- ‘Rogue One’ co-writer to direct several episodes, write the pilot for Cassian Andor series Today 9:50 AM
- ‘The Two Popes’: Anthony Hopkins and Jonathan Pryce shine in Netflix’s pope comedy Today 8:57 AM
- AOC, ‘Squad’ to endorse Bernie Sanders Today 8:44 AM
- ‘Ghosts of Sugar Land’ explores what happens if your friend joins ISIS Today 7:00 AM
- Andrew Yang upset porn fans with his criticism of Bing Tuesday 10:34 PM
- Kamala Harris really wants Trump kicked off Twitter Tuesday 10:22 PM
Normally, it’s not advised to reach your hand into the gaping jaws of a shark. But in this case, it’s recommended. You’ll not only leave with a handful of goodies, but your fingers will remain perfectly intact.
This jaw-dropping bowl is made from ceramic, so it’s dishwasher and microwave safe. Designed to look like a hangry great white, the inside of the bowl is bright red while the rim is surrounded with teeth. Luckily, these pearly whites aren’t serrated. The shark-shaped snack bowl is great for dips, chips, candy and other snacks. And if you really wanna eat in style, you can even use it to hold your favorite clam chowder!
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- We finally found Dory, and she’s been made into soap
- You’ll never sleep alone again, thanks to this oversized Kuchi Kopi plush
- This gallon flask is exactly what you need for your next camping trip
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.