- Illinois Republicans share ‘jihad squad’ meme of 4 Dem congresswomen 2 Years Ago
- How a deepfake gets made Today 8:25 AM
- How to watch ‘Veronica Mars’ season 4 online Today 8:21 AM
- The MCU’s Phase 4 is all about Marvel getting weird Today 7:07 AM
- How alt porn site SuicideGirls gets women to pose naked for free Today 7:00 AM
- Why did the GOP launch a website hyping socialist candidates? Today 6:30 AM
- The macrophilia and size-change fetish communities are made possible through the magic of the internet Today 6:00 AM
- Is Trump defiling the U.S. flag in this MAGA dude’s artwork? Sunday 4:41 PM
- White woman claims she invented sleep bonnets, selling them for $100 Sunday 4:03 PM
- Even real cats are transfixed by the enigma that is the ‘Cats’ trailer Sunday 3:04 PM
- Wait, how tall is Peppa Pig? Sunday 1:55 PM
- Twitter suspends Iranian state media outlets for harassing members of a religious minority Sunday 1:06 PM
- Pro-MAGA pageant queen stripped of title over ‘offensive’ tweets Sunday 11:52 AM
- Marvel unveiled its Phase 4 plans at San Diego Comic-Con Sunday 9:16 AM
- How a queer Instagram is helping fight the opioid epidemic in Appalachia Sunday 6:30 AM
This shark snack bowl is so cute your guests’ jaws will drop
Just in time for Shark Week.
Normally, it’s not advised to reach your hand into the gaping jaws of a shark. But in this case, it’s recommended. You’ll not only leave with a handful of goodies, but your fingers will remain perfectly intact.
This jaw-dropping bowl is made from ceramic, so it’s dishwasher and microwave safe. Designed to look like a hangry great white, the inside of the bowl is bright red while the rim is surrounded with teeth. Luckily, these pearly whites aren’t serrated. The shark-shaped snack bowl is great for dips, chips, candy and other snacks. And if you really wanna eat in style, you can even use it to hold your favorite clam chowder!
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- We finally found Dory, and she’s been made into soap
- You’ll never sleep alone again, thanks to this oversized Kuchi Kopi plush
- This gallon flask is exactly what you need for your next camping trip
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.