- Here’s why you shouldn’t buy a Nintendo Switch until mid-August Monday 5:11 PM
- Man blasted for making his coworkers babysit his child Monday 5:07 PM
- Pete Buttigieg’s country radio interview was blocked from the air Monday 4:35 PM
- 15-year-old Smash Bros. prodigy caught using racist slur in private Discord server Monday 3:47 PM
- Instagram users who post pet pictures more likely to get hacked Monday 3:45 PM
- Post-Prime Day recap: Shipping delays, more sales, and a scam Monday 3:08 PM
- Jacob Wohl returns to Twitter … for now Monday 1:56 PM
- How to stream WWE Raw Reunion Monday 1:35 PM
- ‘I hope Trump deports you’: Woman goes on racist rant to Spanish speakers at a store Monday 1:24 PM
- Emoji Mashup Bot gives life to unidentifiable emotions Monday 1:15 PM
- Notorious grifter Anna Sorokin reportedly blocked from profiting off Netflix series Monday 12:45 PM
- Charlottesville attacker’s Twitter account included praise for Hitler Monday 12:10 PM
- ‘Short Treks’ trailer: Spock, Pike, and Number One return Monday 11:57 AM
- Everything we know about ‘Star Trek: Lower Decks,’ the new animated show Monday 11:55 AM
- Cole Carrigan says he left Team 10 after being called homophobic slur Monday 11:32 AM
Take a jab at skimpy Halloween costumes with Sexy Pizza Rat
Pizza Rat 4 Prez.
If you’re going to flaunt it this year, do it as a character who inspires a nation. Get ready to move hearts wearing this sexy Pizza Rat costume.
This rat costume is built on a body-hugging dress with a white front panel. The dress comes with a hood complete with cute rat ears. And you can’t be a rat without a long tail poking out behind you. Every costume element combines to make you the best looking vermin this side of Mulberry street.
Because this isn’t your typical sewer rat, it comes with two pizza pockets on its waist. Blow some minds at Halloween parties by filling them with actual pizza to munch on (or use a handy pizza pouch). Prepare to turn heads and bring tears of inspiration to anyone who gazes upon you.
This sexy Pizza Rat costume is available on Yandy for $89.95.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 20 geeky Halloween costumes for every type of fandom
- The most amazingly weird Halloween costumes on Amazon
- 11 Halloween accessories to help you get through the month of October
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.