- Skillshare is offering new users one month of premium for free 2 Years Ago
- Report: Facebook is punishing Black people for talking about racism Today 10:15 AM
- Biden brings tepid language to the healthcare debate Today 9:52 AM
- TikTok’s ‘chin on palm’ challenge has people scratching their heads Today 9:01 AM
- How to stream the 2019 NFL Draft for free Today 9:00 AM
- How to watch every movie in the MCU before ‘Avengers: Endgame’ Today 8:00 AM
- Review: The apocalypse has never been more aimless than in Days Gone Today 7:00 AM
- ‘Boston bomber voting’ discourse is America at its dumbest Today 6:30 AM
- How to watch ‘Top Gear’ for free Today 6:30 AM
- How to watch Real Madrid vs. Getafe online for free Today 6:00 AM
- How safe is the ‘safest’ place in Winterfell? Today 5:00 AM
- Gynecologist explains why garlic shouldn’t go in vaginas Wednesday 7:08 PM
- People on Twitter are posting the 5 weirdest jobs they’ve had for this meme Wednesday 6:48 PM
- Mortal Kombat 11’s Jax ends slavery—and gamers are pissed Wednesday 5:46 PM
- GPS app gave hacker ability to remotely shut off car engines Wednesday 3:58 PM
Take a jab at skimpy Halloween costumes with Sexy Pizza Rat
Pizza Rat 4 Prez.
If you’re going to flaunt it this year, do it as a character who inspires a nation. Get ready to move hearts wearing this sexy Pizza Rat costume.
This rat costume is built on a body-hugging dress with a white front panel. The dress comes with a hood complete with cute rat ears. And you can’t be a rat without a long tail poking out behind you. Every costume element combines to make you the best looking vermin this side of Mulberry street.
Because this isn’t your typical sewer rat, it comes with two pizza pockets on its waist. Blow some minds at Halloween parties by filling them with actual pizza to munch on (or use a handy pizza pouch). Prepare to turn heads and bring tears of inspiration to anyone who gazes upon you.
This sexy Pizza Rat costume is available on Yandy for $89.95.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 20 geeky Halloween costumes for every type of fandom
- The most amazingly weird Halloween costumes on Amazon
- 11 Halloween accessories to help you get through the month of October
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.