- Marvel unveiled its Phase 4 plans at San Diego Comic-Con 2 Years Ago
- How a queer Instagram is helping fight the opioid epidemic in Appalachia Today 6:30 AM
- Philadelphia to fire 13 officers for racist, violent Facebook posts Saturday 6:12 PM
- Nick Offerman is so down to play every single role in ‘Cats’ Saturday 4:27 PM
- Woman documents how airport staff broke her wheelchair Saturday 3:04 PM
- Funeral home allegedly posted photos of woman’s dead body on social media Saturday 1:56 PM
- Alinity Divine is being investigated after throwing her cat during stream (updated) Saturday 12:04 PM
- ‘Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee’ returns with Seinfeld making a racist joke about China Saturday 10:26 AM
- YouTubers Eugenia Cooney and Shane Dawson make a joint comeback Saturday 9:06 AM
- The crushing effects of Trump’s abortion ‘gag rule’ on healthcare Saturday 8:00 AM
- How to live stream Pacquiao vs. Thurman Saturday 6:20 AM
- Review: Hulu with Live TV ensures you always have something to watch Saturday 6:00 AM
- How to live stream UFC on ESPN 4: Rafael dos Anjos vs. Leon Edwards Saturday 5:49 AM
- 2020 Democrats refuse to answer our questions about ‘Cats’ Friday 4:14 PM
- Belle Delphine’s Instagram account removed after mass reporting campaign Friday 4:08 PM
Master the art of SEO with this $18 online course
Quit Googling how to be better at Google.
Part of what makes any website successful is getting the right visitors to land on it. With the Beginner to Advanced SEO Course for Startups, Businesses & Bloggers, you’ll gain an audience in no time.
You don’t land on the first page of Google by luck. You do it using the right SEO techniques and know-how. This course gives you the training you need to master search engines like Google, Yahoo, Bing and more.
Six hours of content will teach you to maximize your search rankings in local and international searches. You’ll learn to navigate essential tools like Google Webmaster, Analytics and Keyword Planner. You’ll even learn tactics to make your strategy SEO friendly.
More visitors means more money! Get the Beginner to Advanced SEO Course for $18 from the Daily Dot store. That’s 63 percent off the usual price of $49.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- These 3D wolf undies will guarantee a howling good time
- This hourglass alarm clock puts a modern flip on retro
- This deceptively slim wallet fits all your pocket essentials
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.