- Trump’s immigration czar is upset climate activists are calling out capitalism 2 Years Ago
- A bunch of popular YouTube channels were the victims of a nasty hack 2 Years Ago
- Austin City Limits, Bonnaroo, other festivals pledge to not use facial recognition Today 9:47 AM
- How to watch ‘The Voice’ season 17 Today 9:44 AM
- ‘Game of Thrones’ ties its own Emmys record for a single season Today 8:57 AM
- Michelle Williams used her Emmy speech to call out pay disparities in Hollywood Today 8:39 AM
- Outraged vapers could sink Trump in 2020 Today 8:31 AM
- Did Amazon give ‘Marvelous Mrs. Maisel’ an unfair Emmy advantage? Today 7:57 AM
- ‘The Politician’ is a dark and cynical answer to ‘Glee’ Today 7:00 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Ozark’ beat ‘Game of Thrones’ in 2 major Emmy categories Today 6:37 AM
- Animator for Netflix’s ‘Carmen Sandiego’ says he was fired after asking for fair pay Sunday 3:17 PM
- YouTube reverses decision to remove creators’ badges Sunday 1:47 PM
- How video game developer Valve got served secret subpoena as part of FBI’s counterterrorism fight Sunday 12:31 PM
- Aron Eisenberg, ‘Star Trek: Deep Space Nine’ actor, dead at 50 Sunday 11:35 AM
- Who needs glass slippers? This Cinderella cosplayer upgraded with a stunning glass arm Sunday 10:19 AM
Part of what makes any website successful is getting the right visitors to land on it. With the Beginner to Advanced SEO Course for Startups, Businesses & Bloggers, you’ll gain an audience in no time.
You don’t land on the first page of Google by luck. You do it using the right SEO techniques and know-how. This course gives you the training you need to master search engines like Google, Yahoo, Bing and more.
Six hours of content will teach you to maximize your search rankings in local and international searches. You’ll learn to navigate essential tools like Google Webmaster, Analytics and Keyword Planner. You’ll even learn tactics to make your strategy SEO friendly.
More visitors means more money! Get the Beginner to Advanced SEO Course for $18 from the Daily Dot store. That’s 63 percent off the usual price of $49.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- These 3D wolf undies will guarantee a howling good time
- This hourglass alarm clock puts a modern flip on retro
- This deceptively slim wallet fits all your pocket essentials
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.