- Did Laura Loomer get duped into believing Muslims got her suspended from Twitter? 2 Years Ago
- Here’s what we know about the Ice Sphere and Ice Storm in Fortnite 2 Years Ago
- Who is Jigsaw, the villain of Netflix’s ‘Punisher’ season 2? Today 7:25 AM
- Hulu’s ‘Fyre Fraud’ plays along with the long con Today 7:00 AM
- People are mad about ‘Ghostbusters’ again Today 6:33 AM
- The community that made Cyntoia Brown’s clemency possible Today 6:30 AM
- What does ‘deadass’ mean, and where did it come from? Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch ‘Riverdale’ online for free Today 5:30 AM
- Discord allegedly used to lure teen to Florida trailer that housed sex slave Tuesday 7:36 PM
- Millie Bobby Brown has the wrong take on ‘You’ Tuesday 6:42 PM
- Why is Tony Stark missing from the ‘Spider-Man: Far From Home’ trailer? Tuesday 6:00 PM
- The creepy texts this woman received are eerily similar to Netflix’s ‘You’ Tuesday 4:20 PM
- Roku defends decision to host InfoWars amid online backlash (updated) Tuesday 4:04 PM
- Pump yourself up for ‘Game of Thrones’ season 8 with this masterfully edited hype video Tuesday 2:35 PM
- NBC asked reporters not to call Steve King’s comments ‘racist’ Tuesday 2:21 PM
Master the art of SEO with this $18 online course
Quit Googling how to be better at Google.
Part of what makes any website successful is getting the right visitors to land on it. With the Beginner to Advanced SEO Course for Startups, Businesses & Bloggers, you’ll gain an audience in no time.
You don’t land on the first page of Google by luck. You do it using the right SEO techniques and know-how. This course gives you the training you need to master search engines like Google, Yahoo, Bing and more.
Six hours of content will teach you to maximize your search rankings in local and international searches. You’ll learn to navigate essential tools like Google Webmaster, Analytics and Keyword Planner. You’ll even learn tactics to make your strategy SEO friendly.
More visitors means more money! Get the Beginner to Advanced SEO Course for $18 from the Daily Dot store. That’s 63 percent off the usual price of $49.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- These 3D wolf undies will guarantee a howling good time
- This hourglass alarm clock puts a modern flip on retro
- This deceptively slim wallet fits all your pocket essentials
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.