- Woman no longer in sorority, school after racist MLK post 2 Years Ago
- Netflix’s ‘Miss Americana’ starts to deconstruct the myth of Taylor Swift 2 Years Ago
- Teens charged with attempted arson after participating in TikTok ‘outlet challenge’ Today 8:56 AM
- ‘American Dirt’ is a metaphor for a white country built on the back of immigrants Today 6:00 AM
- This woman told two students to ‘speak English’ and people are not having it Friday 9:53 PM
- Iconic 1968 drag documentary ‘The Queen’ finally released on Netflix Friday 9:29 PM
- This TikTok account for Chancellor Palpatine is hilarious Friday 8:43 PM
- Did the Space Force logo rip off Star Trek? Friday 6:24 PM
- Disabled people with service dogs say Uber, Lyft drivers are denying them rides Friday 3:25 PM
- TikTok teen famous for greasy hair ends her 8-year reign Friday 2:48 PM
- Police handcuff brown man at subway station for carrying a toy gun Friday 1:20 PM
- Fake clip of Sanders quoting infamous ‘hot chip’ tweet is duping people online Friday 1:16 PM
- The Mars Volta’s Cedric Bixler-Zavala alleges Scientologists behind dog’s death Friday 12:46 PM
- Eminem responds to critics: ‘This album was not made for the squeamish’ Friday 12:42 PM
- ‘The poet, the poem’ meme takes iconic lines and turns them into art Friday 12:40 PM
Fidgeting is caused by any number of things, but its effects are all the same. You’re unable to pay attention, which leads to increased stress levels and more fidgeting. But you can finally break that vicious cycle. These special sensory pens will keep your fingers busy while you’re hard at work.
The sensory pens use a unique texture to send subtle input to your brain to help you stay focused. Developed by Hands on Learning, these pens will help you stay focused just by giving you something weird to touch! Designed with BPA-free materials, they’re even safe for child use. So whether you’re in a classroom, office meeting or conference, these pens are discreet enough to be used in any setting. Unlike fidget spinners which can actually be distracting to those around you, these nifty tools just look like super cool writing utensils.
The set comes with five different pens, so you’ll never get bored. And they’re available through Amazon for just $8.97. It’s time to get some work done and stop fidgeting.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 8 back to school supplies that are too weird to lose
- Travel comfortably with this magical dragon neck pillow from ‘Spirited Away’
- Here’s how to save big on your textbook rentals
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.