- Here’s what’s coming and going on Hulu in August 2019 Today 7:00 AM
- ‘Game of Thrones’ creators drop out of Comic-Con at last minute Today 6:38 AM
- Inside Britt McHenry’s war on women Today 6:30 AM
- The glorious highs and unexpected quirks of 4K streaming Today 6:00 AM
- Southwest Airlines passengers receive free Nintendo Switch consoles and Mario Maker 2 Wednesday 9:10 PM
- The Deplorable Choir drops diss track aimed at 4 congresswomen from Trump’s racist tweets Wednesday 8:09 PM
- Florida city is pushing homeless people out by playing ‘Baby Shark’ on a loop Wednesday 7:27 PM
- A ‘Gossip Girl’ reboot is coming to HBO Max–and fans are not happy with the casting details Wednesday 6:44 PM
- Beto can’t leverage his slave owner ancestry to gain Black voters’ trust Wednesday 5:51 PM
- Oakland to become the third U.S. city to ban facial recognition Wednesday 5:50 PM
- ‘Release the Snyder Cut’ billboards pop up outside of San Diego Comic-Con Wednesday 5:24 PM
- Iggy Azalea and Peppa Pig have an epic Twitter fight Wednesday 4:39 PM
- Should you be concerned about your privacy on FaceApp? Wednesday 4:15 PM
- Google ‘terminates’ Dragonfly, its censored search engine for China Wednesday 3:33 PM
- AOC rips Facebook during Libra House hearing Wednesday 3:14 PM
Love it or hate it, this $5 selfie stick deal is impressive
Someone has to be the friend to bring the selfie stick for group shots, and it might as well be you.
With summer vacation hopefully just around the corner for you, you’ll likely be snapping more pictures than usual. Whether you’re ridin’ solo or traveling in a big group, someone has to be the one to bring the selfie stick for documenting, and it might as well be you.
Rather than scoff at the invention, take advantage of this crazy deal. TaoTronic’s selfie stick is only $4.99 on Amazon, normally costing you $14.99.
TaoTronic is known for its best-selling tripod legs, and this one-legged camera mount is no different with a 4.6-star rating on Amazon. The company boasts this is “the lightest as smallest retractable selfie stick on the market,” making it well-suited for travel.
The selfie stick is compatible with devices with a width up to 3.3 inches. (The iPhone 6 Plus is 3.06 inches.) It connects with a universal jack so you don’t have to worry about having a good Bluetooth connection, and can get back to having a good time.
With the quality and features alone, this deal is a no-brainer for those who aren’t afraid to put their selfie first. Grab one here for 67 percent off.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Christine Burkson is the Senior Ecommerce Manager of the Daily Dot. Her work focuses on product reviews, Amazon deals, and online shopping. She previously served as an editor at Mashable, where she helped build the site's viral news section, and Yahoo, where she focused on DIY culture. Her work has also appeared on Bustle.