- George Lucas met Baby Yoda, and we can’t handle it Today 8:45 AM
- Apple TV+’s ‘Little America’ shines a light on immigrant stories Today 8:00 AM
- Eminem drops surprise album—and Ariana Grande fans are furious Today 7:53 AM
- The first photos from the Discworld TV series are not what you’d expect Today 7:33 AM
- Vox Day, ‘alt-right’ racist, is absolutely thriving online Today 7:30 AM
- Why women are getting mysterious greeting cards from ‘Jenny B.’ Today 6:22 AM
- Gwyneth Paltrow peddles pseudoscience in ‘Goop Lab’ Netflix series Today 6:18 AM
- ‘Avenue 5’ packs in laughs and unevenness in a shaky launch into space Today 6:00 AM
- ‘Jojo Rabbit’ director Taika Waititi may make a ‘Star Wars’ movie Today 5:50 AM
- Pornhub sued by deaf man who wants closed captioning in videos Thursday 7:52 PM
- 70,000 Tinder photos of women are being circulated in cybercrime forum Thursday 7:26 PM
- YouTuber faces backlash for using paper towels to soak up an entire swimming pool Thursday 6:54 PM
- Trump’s latest impeachment tweet inspires perfect meme Thursday 6:07 PM
- ‘Vanderpump Rules’ fans dredge up new cast member’s racist tweets Thursday 4:53 PM
- This Bernie Sanders subreddit just banned all content from CNN Thursday 3:52 PM
With summer vacation hopefully just around the corner for you, you’ll likely be snapping more pictures than usual. Whether you’re ridin’ solo or traveling in a big group, someone has to be the one to bring the selfie stick for documenting, and it might as well be you.
Rather than scoff at the invention, take advantage of this crazy deal. TaoTronic’s selfie stick is only $4.99 on Amazon, normally costing you $14.99.
TaoTronic is known for its best-selling tripod legs, and this one-legged camera mount is no different with a 4.6-star rating on Amazon. The company boasts this is “the lightest as smallest retractable selfie stick on the market,” making it well-suited for travel.
The selfie stick is compatible with devices with a width up to 3.3 inches. (The iPhone 6 Plus is 3.06 inches.) It connects with a universal jack so you don’t have to worry about having a good Bluetooth connection, and can get back to having a good time.
With the quality and features alone, this deal is a no-brainer for those who aren’t afraid to put their selfie first. Grab one here for 67 percent off.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Christine Burkson is the Senior Ecommerce Manager of the Daily Dot. Her work focuses on product reviews, Amazon deals, and online shopping. She previously served as an editor at Mashable, where she helped build the site's viral news section, and Yahoo, where she focused on DIY culture. Her work has also appeared on Bustle.