- ‘Waves’ wrestles with the family drama and breaks it in half 3 Years Ago
- QAnon-touting congressman sneaks ‘Epstein Didn’t Kill Himself’ into tweets Wednesday 7:12 PM
- Ocasio-Cortez met a famous drag queen–and the right melted down Wednesday 6:09 PM
- Woman says Lyft driver tried to kidnap her Wednesday 5:18 PM
- Debunking the right-wing conspiracy theories from today’s impeachment hearing Wednesday 4:29 PM
- Maroon 5 approves of the latest TikTok trend Wednesday 3:54 PM
- ‘One month left in the decade’ meme wants to know what you’ve accomplished Wednesday 3:53 PM
- Facebook Pay is the latest way to send your friends money Wednesday 3:31 PM
- Diving into ‘The Mandalorian’s first big shocker Wednesday 3:17 PM
- Disney+ will allow password sharing—to an extent Wednesday 1:12 PM
- Black server says manager refused to discipline coworkers who sent racist receipt Wednesday 12:47 PM
- Who is Jonah Hauer-King, Disney’s new Prince Eric? Wednesday 12:47 PM
- Cut Katherine Langford ‘Avengers: Endgame’ scene lands on Disney+ Wednesday 12:22 PM
- Planned Parenthood app to show abortion-seeking users their nearest options Wednesday 12:21 PM
- ‘The Imagineering Story’ offers touching insight into Walt Disney’s vision Wednesday 11:57 AM
The GoJoe Self-Brewing Coffee Mug is a caffeine addict’s dream come true. While it may look like any other travel-friendly mug, it’s capable of brewing a fresh cuppa joe in no time.
Since it’s the size of a thermos, it’s easily transportable whether you’re commuting to work or hitting the road for a trip. Just slide a coffee pod into the GoJoe and press the button for your next caffeine blast when you’re ready.
You can even control how concentrated your buzz is. Tap the button once for a lighter brew, and twice for a headier cup. And since the GoJoe even comes with a 30-day supply of house blend coffee from Hey Joe, you can stop blowing your paycheck on pricey (and often subpar) coffee shop concoctions.
Take your coffee game up another notch: get the GoJoe Self-Brewing Coffee Mug for $69.99 from the Daily Dot store, or 43% off the retail price of $124.98.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- These 3D wolf undies will guarantee a howling good time
- This hourglass alarm clock puts a modern flip on retro
- This deceptively slim wallet fits all your pocket essentials
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Colette Bennett is a writer/editor who specializes in web culture, skincare, and all things geek. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She also writes horror and sci-fi fiction for Corona Books and is at work on her second novel.