- Review: Tyler Perry’s ‘A Fall From Grace’ is both nonsensical and utterly predictable Friday 6:48 PM
- Is Hulu censoring the Iran episode of Anthony Bourdain’s ‘Parts Unknown’? Friday 6:05 PM
- Trump admin celebrates Michelle Obama’s birthday by proposing rollback of her signature initiative Friday 4:01 PM
- TSA apologizes after agent grabs indigenous woman’s braids, says ‘giddyup’ Friday 3:28 PM
- Blue Bell ice cream licker pleads guilty Friday 2:54 PM
- 7 fortune-telling sites for when you’re bored Friday 2:21 PM
- Governor bans sex puns on free condom wrappers Friday 2:16 PM
- Is Justin Bieber’s ‘Yummy’ video secretly about Pizzagate? Friday 1:01 PM
- Woah Vicky rips out her hair in botched cultural appropriation attempt Friday 12:30 PM
- Here’s an exclusive look at ‘Weathering With You’ Friday 11:57 AM
- TikTok dudes are dipping their balls in soy sauce for ‘science’ Friday 11:49 AM
- Pete Buttigieg’s denial of fixing bread prices becomes its own meme Friday 11:10 AM
- Houston Astros get torched with buzzer memes after new revelation Friday 10:41 AM
- Teens are eating cereal out of each other’s mouths for clout Friday 10:34 AM
- Did Martha McSally plan her ‘liberal hack’ viral moment? Friday 10:32 AM
When you cut the cord on cable and opt for Netflix or Hulu instead, there are some perks you tend to miss. That’s why this SelectTV: 1-Yr Subscription is the ultimate service.
While Netflix, Hulu, and Prime Video are all excellent streaming services, they only offer a limited selection of content. With a SelectTV subscription, however, the options are seemingly endless. You get access to over 400,000 TV episodes, 100,000 movies, 50,000 radio stations, and 2,000 live channels from the simple browser interface. Plus, right now you’ll even get nine free months of premium services like HBO Now, Showtime, Netflix, Hulu, NFL GamePass, CBS All-Access, and Amazon Prime Video. It’s essentially a one-stop shop for all your entertainment needs.
As if all of that stuff wasn’t enough, you also get access to live sporting events and concerts, can play free online games, and can easily connect to your TV through Google Chromecast or HDMI. Oh, and you’ll get a free HD antenna with your subscription, so your live channels will be as vivid as possible.
Never be without options during your Sunday night lounge sesh. Get a SelectTV: 1-Yr Subscription for just $19 — reduced from the original price of $29.99. Like it enough and you can get a two year or even a lifetime subscription.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- These are the top Bluetooth speakers for every budget
- 10 coffee accessories everyone should have in their kitchen
- 10 party games for people sick of playing Cards Against Humanity
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.