- In ‘Cuties,’ the contradictions of growing up come to a head 2 Years Ago
- Racist tweets blame fruit bat soup for coronavirus 2 Years Ago
- What is the #ILeftTheGOP movement? Today 1:21 PM
- The Grammys were weird and sad—but the Billy Porter hat memes offered some levity Today 12:36 PM
- Auschwitz Museum calls on Facebook to ban Holocaust denialism Today 11:59 AM
- YouTuber who said his girlfriend was dead now says he faked it Today 11:42 AM
- Review: Kentucky Route Zero is one of the most magical games ever made Today 11:00 AM
- Backlash grows against Clearview as lawsuit looms Today 10:58 AM
- Tyler the Creator calls out the Grammys for racism over ‘Rap Album’ win Today 10:25 AM
- Democrats call on John Bolton to testify after book bombshell Today 9:56 AM
- Pete Buttigieg ripped for basketball ‘field’ tribute to Kobe Bryant Today 9:13 AM
- See how Logan Paul reacted to a college student spitting on him Today 8:50 AM
- Why this week’s ‘Doctor Who’ is essential viewing Today 8:20 AM
- Lewis Capaldi mistaken for Grammy seat filler because no one knows who he is Today 7:40 AM
- Why we’re obsessed with abandoned power plants and theme parks Today 7:00 AM
Surely, you remember the console wars of the early ’90s. Things got ugly, and people tossed around made-up words like “blast processing.” Still, this iteration of the Sega Genesis is the best yet. It includes 85 built in titles—that’s 60 more games than the SNES Classic Mini has. Relive hits like Mortal Kombat, Altered Beast, and of course the timeless Sonic series.
Plus, it contains four controllers so your friends and family can join in, all with HD output. Not to mention, it’s more portable than a Game Gear. This Sega Genesis Classic console is available on Amazon for $79.99.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Bust $15 off this adorable classic Mega Man Nendoroid
- This ‘Street Fighter’ Ryu hoodie is exclusively for champions
- This quesadilla maker will satisfy your need for a cheesy fix
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.