- Kanye faces backlash for headlining Christian event with anti-LGBTQ leaders 3 Years Ago
- Why is Yennefer of Vengerberg so different in Netflix’s ‘The Witcher’? Today 10:00 AM
- Actress slammed for ‘acid attack-face’ TikTok challenge Today 9:46 AM
- ‘Weathering With You’ blends fantasy and realism in a magical love story Saturday 6:18 PM
- Kidnapped teen used Snapchat to get rescued Saturday 4:35 PM
- What fans do and don’t want to see in future ‘Far Cry’ installments Saturday 4:26 PM
- Aaron Carter accused of stealing lion art for merch Saturday 3:10 PM
- Instagram’s hidden like counts were inspired by a ‘Black Mirror’ episode Saturday 2:06 PM
- Student says they were expelled for tricking teacher into making inappropriate TikTok Saturday 12:26 PM
- Space Force uniforms relentlessly mocked, memed Saturday 10:52 AM
- Man flamed after admitting he called police on Target employee over a toothbrush Saturday 9:10 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Vivir Dos Veces’ searches for a last chance at first love Saturday 8:00 AM
- Camila Cabello must do more about her racist history Saturday 6:00 AM
- Instagram and Facebook are reportedly blocking queer ads Friday 8:58 PM
- Review: Tyler Perry’s ‘A Fall From Grace’ is both nonsensical and utterly predictable Friday 6:48 PM
It’s understandably frustrating that the NES Classic is nowhere to be found a few weeks before Christmas. If you’re open to the idea of playing some other retro era games though, you may want to check out this sale on the equally small and cute Sega Genesis Classic.
This baby console has actually been around for a while, and it’s a bit bewildering that it didn’t get as much attention as the NES Classic did. It comes with 80 games and two wireless controllers, which is a more generous offering than Nintendo’s single controller with a cord shorter than your actual arm. It’s even compatible with the system’s original cartridges.
Amazon usually hits it out of the park when it comes to prices, but this time Bed, Bath & Beyond has them beat. You can get the Genesis for $39.99 there which is still much cheaper than Amazon’s third-party prices of $85+, so hop to it and enjoy a nostalgic Christmas morning.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- These 3D wolf undies will guarantee a howling good time
- This hourglass alarm clock puts a modern flip on retro
- This deceptively slim wallet fits all your pocket essentials
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Colette Bennett is a writer/editor who specializes in web culture, skincare, and all things geek. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She also writes horror and sci-fi fiction for Corona Books and is at work on her second novel.