- How to watch Pacquiao vs. Broner online 11 Months Ago
- What does IMO mean? Today 8:00 AM
- ‘Trigger Warning with Killer Mike’ digs into America’s wounds with a wink and a black flag Today 7:00 AM
- How to watch Tigres vs. Cruz Azul online for free Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch Arsenal vs. Chelsea online for free Today 5:21 AM
- How to watch Borussia Dortmund vs. RB Leipzig online for free Today 5:07 AM
- How to watch Real Madrid vs. Sevilla online for free Today 4:48 AM
- Netflix says ‘Fortnite’ is more competition than HBO Friday 8:25 PM
- This computer-generated Insta model looks staggeringly real Friday 7:15 PM
- Netflix is bringing back ‘Unsolved Mysteries’ with ‘Stranger Things’ producer Friday 6:42 PM
- Facebook is creating a meme feature to bring back the teens Friday 4:13 PM
- A hitman’s smartwatch helped send him to prison for life Friday 4:05 PM
- Privacy group files complaints against Netlifx, Spotify for GDPR violations Friday 3:02 PM
- Bikini Kill reunion show sale proves the internet is still hell for live music fans Friday 2:55 PM
- Teen’s photo of Nazi-themed school-dance invite goes viral Friday 2:31 PM
Relive the amazing SNES action RPG in glorious high definition.
Secret of Mana remains one of the best action RPGs of all time. Relive the magic in the Secret of Mana remake, coming to PS4 and PC next week.
Every inch of the game is rebuilt from the ground up. Don’t look for sprites and pixels here. The visuals are in full 3D, including cinematic cutscenes. The gameplay gets an upgrade too, giving it a hit of modern action RPG flair. The rest, including the setting and memorable heroes Randi, Primm and Popoi, remains the same.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Only true legends can conquer this ‘Breath of the Wild’ puzzle
- Dominate warlords to conquer China in ‘Dynasty Warriors 9’
- Show off your battling skills with these real life Pokémon gym badges
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.