- Philadelphia to fire 13 officers for racist, violent Facebook posts Saturday 6:12 PM
- Nick Offerman is so down to play every single role in ‘Cats’ Saturday 4:27 PM
- Woman documents how airport staff broke her wheelchair Saturday 3:04 PM
- Funeral home allegedly posted photos of woman’s dead body on social media Saturday 1:56 PM
- Alinity Divine is being investigated after throwing her cat during stream (updated) Saturday 12:04 PM
- ‘Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee’ returns with Seinfeld making a racist joke about China Saturday 10:26 AM
- YouTubers Eugenia Cooney and Shane Dawson make a joint comeback Saturday 9:06 AM
- The crushing effects of Trump’s abortion ‘gag rule’ on healthcare Saturday 8:00 AM
- How to live stream Pacquiao vs. Thurman Saturday 6:20 AM
- Review: Hulu with Live TV ensures you always have something to watch Saturday 6:00 AM
- How to live stream UFC on ESPN 4: Rafael dos Anjos vs. Leon Edwards Saturday 5:49 AM
- 2020 Democrats refuse to answer our questions about ‘Cats’ Friday 4:14 PM
- Belle Delphine’s Instagram account removed after mass reporting campaign Friday 4:08 PM
- Mariah Carey refuses old-age FaceApp challenge Friday 3:19 PM
- Journalists horrified by consolidation of Gatehouse, Gannett Friday 3:12 PM
Throw the best barbecue on the block with the help of this spice collection
Spice things up.
Congratulations! You made it through winter. That means you can finally enjoy cookouts and outdoor gatherings without freezing to death. Celebrate the dawning of barbecue season with Gustus Vitae Spice and Salt Collections.
Everyone knows seasonings are the backbone of a good BBQ. This set of spices can really mix things up. Each comes with six unique non-GMO spices and salts with imported all-natural ingredients.
Looking to heat things up? Grab the Spicy Sea Salts Collection, which includes sriracha, red cayenne, ancho chile, and chipotle. Want the best barbecue in town? The secret is The Ultimate BBQ Collection, which includes natural-smoked sea salt, ancho chile sea salt, garlic pepper rub, and more. Just need to add a finishing touch? Grab the Chef’s Secret Finishing Sea Salts collection, which includes sriracha, wasabi, blue cheese, and others, is your best bet.
Throw the best barbecue on the block this season. Grab one (or all) of Gustus Vitae’s Spice and Salt Collections for just $39.99 from the Daily Dot store. That’s reduced from its original price of $60!
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 10 coffee accessories everyone should have in their kitchen
- 12 mugs that are absolutely purr-fect for cat enthusiasts
- This hot chocolate maker puts any coffee shop’s holiday drinks to shame
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.