- ‘Crip Camp’ shows how a radical summer camp was monumental to the disability rights movement 3 Years Ago
- How to live stream the 2020 Grammy Awards Today 7:00 AM
- Technology created deepfakes—does it have a way to stop them, too? Today 6:30 AM
- SESTA-FOSTA is ‘detrimental’ to sex workers’ safety, study confirms Today 6:00 AM
- Jeff Bezos’ girlfriend allegedly sent his nudes to her brother, who then leaked them Saturday 6:38 PM
- This Instagram account catches influencers in the wild Saturday 5:42 PM
- The best upcoming video games to look out for in February 2020 Saturday 5:23 PM
- TikTok teens use AirPods and Google Translate to secretly talk in class Saturday 4:32 PM
- Video shows corpses of coronavirus victims lying in China hospital Saturday 3:44 PM
- Kid meets Slipknot after drumming video goes viral Saturday 2:30 PM
- Channing Tatum responds to troll who tried to compare Jenna Dewan and Jessie J’s looks Saturday 1:46 PM
- Grindr pulls an ‘I don’t know her’ after Eminem suggests he uses the app Saturday 12:48 PM
- Here are the top 10 most popular Instagram models in 2020 Saturday 12:21 PM
- ‘The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina’ takes its characters on a fantasy adventure to Hell in season 3 Saturday 11:37 AM
- Woman no longer in sorority, school after racist MLK post Saturday 10:45 AM
If you’ve been searching for a weed encyclopedia, look no further. The Scratch N’ Sniff Book of Weed is the tell-all guide to pot for the newbie and the cannabis connoisseur.
The Scratch N’ Sniff Book of Weed dives into the history of the plant. You’ll learn about its different strains and their uses: medicinal, cultural, psychoactive and sexual. The book also provides a detailed guide of how each strain will make you feel. It even discusses the botanical link between weed and beer. Bet you didn’t know about that! And if you’ve ever wondered why music sounds better when you’re stoned, this book answers that question too.
The Scratch N’ Sniff Book of Weed is available through Amazon for $13.56 (regularly $19.95). Grab yourself a copy while it’s on sale and take a fun, inexpensive trip through the last 4,000 years of weed culture.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- There’s finally a subscription service specifically for stoners
- 10 of the best cookbooks for cannabis enthusiasts
- 11 clever ways to stash your stash
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.