- Is that Rosa Parks in random Twitter user’s baby photo? Tuesday 8:24 PM
- Syracuse students say white supremacist manifesto was AirDropped to them Tuesday 7:44 PM
- Florida woman gets prison time for throwing slushie at Matt Gaetz Tuesday 6:28 PM
- Marie Kondo’s online store slammed for selling clutter-worthy products Tuesday 5:34 PM
- People are rallying against toxic masculinity on International Men’s Day Tuesday 4:42 PM
- Reddit wants to stop its pro-Trump forum from outing the alleged whistleblower Tuesday 3:38 PM
- White woman calls cops on man who said he was visiting aunt with his kids Tuesday 3:12 PM
- ‘The Stranded’ is a flawed yet addictive blend of ‘Degrassi’ and ‘Lost’ Tuesday 2:45 PM
- The ‘gonna tell my kids’ meme is revisionist history at its most absurd Tuesday 2:24 PM
- Redditor asks former burglars to give home security tips Tuesday 2:18 PM
- Facebook-Breitbart partnership under fire in wake of new Stephen Miller emails Tuesday 2:00 PM
- John Krasinski under fire after praising the CIA Tuesday 1:46 PM
- Conservatives melt down after Chick-fil-A says it will stop donating to anti-LGBTQ orgs Tuesday 1:33 PM
- ‘Honey Boy’ is an experimental look at channeling trauma Tuesday 1:28 PM
- Disney+ now allows users to resume and restart content Tuesday 11:42 AM
If you’ve been searching for a weed encyclopedia, look no further. The Scratch N’ Sniff Book of Weed is the tell-all guide to pot for the newbie and the cannabis connoisseur.
The Scratch N’ Sniff Book of Weed dives into the history of the plant. You’ll learn about its different strains and their uses: medicinal, cultural, psychoactive and sexual. The book also provides a detailed guide of how each strain will make you feel. It even discusses the botanical link between weed and beer. Bet you didn’t know about that! And if you’ve ever wondered why music sounds better when you’re stoned, this book answers that question too.
The Scratch N’ Sniff Book of Weed is available through Amazon for $13.56 (regularly $19.95). Grab yourself a copy while it’s on sale and take a fun, inexpensive trip through the last 4,000 years of weed culture.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- There’s finally a subscription service specifically for stoners
- 10 of the best cookbooks for cannabis enthusiasts
- 11 clever ways to stash your stash
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.