- Elon Musk’s Cybertruck mocked after ball busts windows during demonstration Today 12:23 AM
- Pornhub has a bundle now, Disney+ style Thursday 11:27 PM
- Jacob Wohl’s dad is selling horny calendars of himself for the soldiers Thursday 11:10 PM
- Amanda Palmer dragged for ‘demanding’ coverage of her music Thursday 8:33 PM
- How to get free TikTok followers without downloading a virus Thursday 7:57 PM
- Trump Jr.s ‘Triggered’ topped best-seller’s list with help of RNC Thursday 7:41 PM
- FBI raided millionaire YouTuber’s home, allegedly took everything Thursday 6:55 PM
- A fake Labour party website is spreading disinformation in Britain Thursday 6:16 PM
- Twitter bans cricket club for posting ISIS content in apparent hack Thursday 6:12 PM
- This dad remade his daughter’s NSFW photo—and people are loving it Thursday 5:51 PM
- Teen allegedly posted ‘slave for sale’ Craigslist ad featuring his Black classmate Thursday 5:28 PM
- People are crushed that this teen love story might be a TikTok ‘joke’ Thursday 4:50 PM
- Is Jacob Wohl evading his Twitter ban with Jack Burkman’s account? Thursday 2:06 PM
- Biden’s most perplexing debate answers, explained Thursday 2:03 PM
- How to stream Colts vs. Texans on Thursday Night Football Thursday 12:52 PM
What was once just a bloodthirsty nightmare, can now be your award-winning Halloween costume. Yes, we’re talking about Scary Terry. (Yes, we know he’s actually not that scary).
Luckily, Rick and Morty entered his dreams and boosted his confidence, so now he’s sort of soft and snuggly. And what’s softer, snugglier and has the ability to lift your spirit better than a robe? Nothing.
The Scary Terry plush robe is so detailed, it also makes for a pretty darn great (and easy) Halloween costume. The oversized hood is designed so when you pull it down, people (fans, anyway) will know exactly who you are.
Best of all, you most likely already own everything you need to complete the costume. Just grab a green top, gray pants or jeans and some brown shoes. Then your transformation will be complete! Plus, this costume is super mobile. Which is great because as a fan of the show you already know that you can run, but you can’t hide, b*tch!
But if you’re looking to really sell this costume and I mean REALLY sell this, you’re going to have to tweak your vernacular.
The Scary Terry robe is available on Amazon for $49.99. That’s the standard price for a quality robe, so the fact that you’re getting multiple use out of it makes it a pretty good deal. Who knows? Maybe Rick and Morty will come and visit you in your dreams now.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- This Mr. Meeseeks costume doubles as pajamas for efficient ‘Rick and Morty’ fans
- Morph your kid into Pickle Rick because you can
- 21 costumes to properly humiliate your pet on Halloween night
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.