- How a queer Instagram is helping fight the opioid epidemic in Appalachia Today 6:30 AM
- Philadelphia to fire 13 officers for racist, violent Facebook posts Saturday 6:12 PM
- Nick Offerman is so down to play every single role in ‘Cats’ Saturday 4:27 PM
- Woman documents how airport staff broke her wheelchair Saturday 3:04 PM
- Funeral home allegedly posted photos of woman’s dead body on social media Saturday 1:56 PM
- Alinity Divine is being investigated after throwing her cat during stream (updated) Saturday 12:04 PM
- ‘Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee’ returns with Seinfeld making a racist joke about China Saturday 10:26 AM
- YouTubers Eugenia Cooney and Shane Dawson make a joint comeback Saturday 9:06 AM
- The crushing effects of Trump’s abortion ‘gag rule’ on healthcare Saturday 8:00 AM
- How to live stream Pacquiao vs. Thurman Saturday 6:20 AM
- Review: Hulu with Live TV ensures you always have something to watch Saturday 6:00 AM
- How to live stream UFC on ESPN 4: Rafael dos Anjos vs. Leon Edwards Saturday 5:49 AM
- 2020 Democrats refuse to answer our questions about ‘Cats’ Friday 4:14 PM
- Belle Delphine’s Instagram account removed after mass reporting campaign Friday 4:08 PM
- Mariah Carey refuses old-age FaceApp challenge Friday 3:19 PM
This ‘Rick and Morty’ robe doubles as a scary-comfortable costume
Welcome to your nightmare, B*TCH!
What was once just a bloodthirsty nightmare, can now be your award-winning Halloween costume. Yes, we’re talking about Scary Terry. (Yes, we know he’s actually not that scary).
Luckily, Rick and Morty entered his dreams and boosted his confidence, so now he’s sort of soft and snuggly. And what’s softer, snugglier and has the ability to lift your spirit better than a robe? Nothing.
The Scary Terry plush robe is so detailed, it also makes for a pretty darn great (and easy) Halloween costume. The oversized hood is designed so when you pull it down, people (fans, anyway) will know exactly who you are.
Best of all, you most likely already own everything you need to complete the costume. Just grab a green top, gray pants or jeans and some brown shoes. Then your transformation will be complete! Plus, this costume is super mobile. Which is great because as a fan of the show you already know that you can run, but you can’t hide, b*tch!
But if you’re looking to really sell this costume and I mean REALLY sell this, you’re going to have to tweak your vernacular.
The Scary Terry robe is available on Amazon for $49.99. That’s the standard price for a quality robe, so the fact that you’re getting multiple use out of it makes it a pretty good deal. Who knows? Maybe Rick and Morty will come and visit you in your dreams now.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- This Mr. Meeseeks costume doubles as pajamas for efficient ‘Rick and Morty’ fans
- Morph your kid into Pickle Rick because you can
- 21 costumes to properly humiliate your pet on Halloween night
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.