- Pete Buttigieg swears he’s not in the CIA 2 Years Ago
- Greta Thunberg named ‘Time’ 2019 person of the year 2 Years Ago
- The best gear and gadget gifts for Dad this holiday season Today 7:30 AM
- The 10 most important sci-fi films of the 2010s Today 7:00 AM
- Netflix advances beyond testosterone-fueled anime with subdued ‘Levius’ Today 6:00 AM
- Influencer accused of selling shirt she was supposed to promote Tuesday 8:42 PM
- Jameela Jamil dragged for comparing reproductive rights to landlord rights Tuesday 6:54 PM
- Trump campaign posts Thanos meme, totally misses point of ‘Endgame’ Tuesday 5:58 PM
- Petition calls for Apple to make a Baby Yoda emoji Tuesday 5:16 PM
- This BTS-Billie Eilish mashup is the most popular tweet of 2019 Tuesday 4:51 PM
- Michelle Wolf embraces vulgarity in ‘Joke Show’ Tuesday 4:24 PM
- Influencer gets 14 years in prison for trying to steal domain name at gunpoint Tuesday 4:14 PM
- ‘Three Days of Christmas’ is a delightfully dark holiday alternative to Hallmark Tuesday 3:55 PM
- The way Trump Jr. holds his own book inspires mockery Tuesday 3:47 PM
- Woman facing backlash for no longer wearing hijab in end of the decade photo Tuesday 3:16 PM
When December 25th rolls around, it’s best to keep the guy in the red suit happy. Prepare a tasty spread on this Santa milk and cookies set.
This plate and matching mug is heavy with that red and white aesthetic St. Nick is known for. The ceramic plate is aptly shaped like a sleigh, with “Cookies for Santa” emblazoned on it. It’s the little touches that really count. It even comes with a matching Santa mug that looks like the big guy himself.
Fill it with cocoa or some double shot espresso to keep Santa alert while he makes deliveries. Anything but eggnog. I’m pretty sure there’s some FFA regulations against that sort of thing. Also, feel free to use the plate and mug yourself. Santa is a pretty generous dude, after all.
This Santa milk and cookies set is available on Amazon for $20.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Give your holiday tree a hit of Hogwarts with these Harry Potter ornaments
- 8 Thanksgiving tools to make turkey day a whopping success
- 20 holiday gifts to impress your foodie friends
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.