- Man flamed after admitting he called police on Target employee over a toothbrush Today 9:10 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Vivir Dos Veces’ searches for a last chance at first love Today 8:00 AM
- Camila Cabello must do more about her racist history Today 6:00 AM
- Instagram and Facebook are reportedly blocking queer ads Friday 8:58 PM
- Review: Tyler Perry’s ‘A Fall From Grace’ is both nonsensical and utterly predictable Friday 6:48 PM
- Is Hulu censoring the Iran episode of Anthony Bourdain’s ‘Parts Unknown’? Friday 6:05 PM
- Trump admin celebrates Michelle Obama’s birthday by proposing rollback of her signature initiative Friday 4:01 PM
- TSA apologizes after agent grabs indigenous woman’s braids, says ‘giddyup’ Friday 3:28 PM
- Blue Bell ice cream licker pleads guilty Friday 2:54 PM
- 7 fortune-telling sites for when you’re bored Friday 2:21 PM
- Governor bans sex puns on free condom wrappers Friday 2:16 PM
- Is Justin Bieber’s ‘Yummy’ video secretly about Pizzagate? Friday 1:01 PM
- Woah Vicky rips out her hair in botched cultural appropriation attempt Friday 12:30 PM
- Here’s an exclusive look at ‘Weathering With You’ Friday 11:57 AM
- TikTok dudes are dipping their balls in soy sauce for ‘science’ Friday 11:49 AM
You claim your grilled cheese tastes like it was graced by the Gods, but can you prove it? The answer is yes. With help from a certain sandwich press, anyway.
The Grilled Cheesus leaves a heavenly impression of Jesus in every slice of toast. It’s designed with non-stick plates so you’ll never curse yourself for making a mess. The sandwich press was developed to distribute heat evenly, so you won’t need to say a prayer that you don’t burn half your sandwich.
Y0u can use The Grilled Cheesus to make breakfast sandwiches, paninis, grilled cheeses and more. You can grace your guests with a dose of inspiration regardless of when they choose to stop fasting. Plus, a portion of the proceeds goes to charitable donations. Not only will your sandwich look and taste great, it even extends goodwill to men.
The Grilled Cheesus sandwich press is available through Amazon for just $44.95. Now you can claim you saw Jesus in your toast all day long.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Some genius made a stain remover specifically for red wine
- I drank nothing but flavored water for 2 weeks and here’s what happened
- Stir up some recipes from your favorite shows, movies and video games with this cookbook
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.