- The top fandoms of 2018 Today 8:00 AM
- How to watch Real Madrid vs. Huesca online for free Today 6:40 AM
- What is Sling TV? Today 6:15 AM
- A year of apologizing to the internet Today 6:15 AM
- How to stream NFL’s Week 14 games for free Today 6:00 AM
- John Kelly will be leaving the White House, and Twitter reacted exactly as expected Saturday 6:12 PM
- Shonen Jump manga is going (mostly) free to combat piracy Saturday 5:14 PM
- ‘Death Grips is online’ is trending, so what does it mean? Saturday 4:33 PM
- Mark Zuckerberg battles Elon Musk as ‘Epic Rap Battles’ returns to YouTube Saturday 3:30 PM
- George Papadopoulos’ wife deletes Twitter account after embarrassing herself in self-congratulatory tweet Saturday 2:18 PM
- Trump surrogate gets dunked on for sipping a $25 ‘gin and tonic’ with a straw Saturday 1:12 PM
- How to watch Cruz Azul vs. Monterrey online for free Saturday 11:30 AM
- Virginia teacher fired for refusing to use trans student’s preferred pronouns Saturday 11:09 AM
- How to watch UFC 231 online Saturday 7:00 AM
- ‘ReMastered: Who Killed Jam Master Jay?’ dives a little too deep into conspiracy Saturday 7:00 AM
Emblazon your toast with Jesus thanks to this divine sandwich press
Give thanks and break it.
You claim your grilled cheese tastes like it was graced by the Gods, but can you prove it? The answer is yes. With help from a certain sandwich press, anyway.
The Grilled Cheesus leaves a heavenly impression of Jesus in every slice of toast. It’s designed with non-stick plates so you’ll never curse yourself for making a mess. The sandwich press was developed to distribute heat evenly, so you won’t need to say a prayer that you don’t burn half your sandwich.
Y0u can use The Grilled Cheesus to make breakfast sandwiches, paninis, grilled cheeses and more. You can grace your guests with a dose of inspiration regardless of when they choose to stop fasting. Plus, a portion of the proceeds go to charitable donations. Not only will your sandwich look and taste great, it even extends goodwill to men.
The Grilled Cheesus sandwich press is available through Amazon for just $39.95. Now you can claim you saw Jesus in your toast all day long.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Shape your sandwiches into darling dinosaurs with this crust cutter
- This 3-in-1 breakfast station makes every morning a grand slam
- Pizza scissors make slicing through crust easy as pie
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.