- How to stream Browns vs. Jets on Monday Night Football Today 7:00 AM
- What are anons? Today 6:30 AM
- How to stream Eagles vs. Falcons on Sunday Night Football Today 6:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Power’ season 6, episode 4 Today 5:00 AM
- How to stream WWE’s Clash of Champions 2019 Saturday 8:00 PM
- How ‘F*ck off Scotland’ became a Scottish rallying cry amid Brexit madness Saturday 6:28 PM
- A Missouri officer resigned after his Islamophobic Facebook posts surfaced Saturday 5:08 PM
- Adding ‘Triggered’ to stock photos of white men creates Netflix comedy special thumbnails Saturday 3:10 PM
- New restaurant in New York has a seriously unfortunate name: ‘Qanoon’ Saturday 1:38 PM
- These are the 10 best ‘Star Wars’ ships Saturday 12:41 PM
- Google Maps helped solve a decades-old missing persons case Saturday 12:27 PM
- Teen who plotted deadly swatting prank over Call of Duty argument gets prison time Saturday 11:58 AM
- RIP to the real star of ‘Stranger Things’: Steve Harrington’s mullet Saturday 11:04 AM
- People are sharing their wholesome stories with #Hey19YearOldMe Saturday 9:20 AM
- Review: The Joule is a pricey, sleek, easy-to-use entry into sous vide Saturday 8:00 AM
You claim your grilled cheese tastes like it was graced by the Gods, but can you prove it? The answer is yes. With help from a certain sandwich press, anyway.
The Grilled Cheesus leaves a heavenly impression of Jesus in every slice of toast. It’s designed with non-stick plates so you’ll never curse yourself for making a mess. The sandwich press was developed to distribute heat evenly, so you won’t need to say a prayer that you don’t burn half your sandwich.
Y0u can use The Grilled Cheesus to make breakfast sandwiches, paninis, grilled cheeses and more. You can grace your guests with a dose of inspiration regardless of when they choose to stop fasting. Plus, a portion of the proceeds goes to charitable donations. Not only will your sandwich look and taste great, it even extends goodwill to men.
The Grilled Cheesus sandwich press is available through Amazon for just $44.95. Now you can claim you saw Jesus in your toast all day long.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Some genius made a stain remover specifically for red wine
- I drank nothing but flavored water for 2 weeks and here’s what happened
- Stir up some recipes from your favorite shows, movies and video games with this cookbook
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.