- Bella Thorne comes out as pansexual 2 Years Ago
- Macy’s pulls portion-control plates after social media uproar 2 Years Ago
- John Oliver confirms the internet’s suspicions about that ‘Lion King’ cast photo Today 2:14 PM
- Report: Fake Libra accounts rampant on Facebook, Instagram Today 2:10 PM
- Tennessee neighbors form human chain to help father and son escape ICE Today 1:57 PM
- Google settled two multi-million dollar lawsuits this week Today 1:26 PM
- How to live stream Guadalajara vs. Atletico Madrid Today 12:47 PM
- Forget Area 51—People are planning to storm the Bermuda Triangle Today 12:41 PM
- It’s too late to book a room for the Area 51 raid Today 12:28 PM
- Adam Sandler’s next Netflix film is a star-studded Halloween comedy Today 12:17 PM
- How to live stream Arsenal vs. Real Madrid Today 12:06 PM
- Netflix’s ‘7SEEDS’ is an abominable adaptation of the original manga Today 11:59 AM
- Alinity Divine hasn’t been punished for throwing her cat—and people are livid Today 10:16 AM
- Gamer Krucial B passes away during Defend the North tournament Today 9:25 AM
- Brexit supporter Boris Johnson becomes prime minister—spawning lots of memes Today 9:16 AM
Emblazon your toast with Jesus thanks to this divine sandwich press
Give thanks and break it.
You claim your grilled cheese tastes like it was graced by the Gods, but can you prove it? The answer is yes. With help from a certain sandwich press, anyway.
The Grilled Cheesus leaves a heavenly impression of Jesus in every slice of toast. It’s designed with non-stick plates so you’ll never curse yourself for making a mess. The sandwich press was developed to distribute heat evenly, so you won’t need to say a prayer that you don’t burn half your sandwich.
Y0u can use The Grilled Cheesus to make breakfast sandwiches, paninis, grilled cheeses and more. You can grace your guests with a dose of inspiration regardless of when they choose to stop fasting. Plus, a portion of the proceeds goes to charitable donations. Not only will your sandwich look and taste great, it even extends goodwill to men.
The Grilled Cheesus sandwich press is available through Amazon for just $44.95. Now you can claim you saw Jesus in your toast all day long.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Some genius made a stain remover specifically for red wine
- I drank nothing but flavored water for 2 weeks and here’s what happened
- Stir up some recipes from your favorite shows, movies and video games with this cookbook
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.