- Tinder adding a ‘panic button’ for when dates go awry Thursday 6:14 PM
- Webcam footage of ‘Bigfoot’ shared by state government agency Thursday 5:47 PM
- Video shows that James Corden doesn’t drive Carpool Karaoke car—and fans feel betrayed Thursday 5:06 PM
- Video shows Julianne Hough screaming, writhing during physical therapy demo Thursday 4:47 PM
- Halsey accidentally called for another 9/11 Thursday 4:01 PM
- Lizzo’s Rolling Stone shoot criticized for cultural appropriation Thursday 3:19 PM
- Bloomberg’s broadband platform is 5 years behind his rivals Thursday 3:03 PM
- Hulu’s ‘Endlings’ is a smart sci-fi show for kids—and adults Thursday 1:42 PM
- Netflix’s ‘Pandemic’ drops right when we need to be worried most Thursday 1:20 PM
- TikTok signs licensing agreement with Merlin Thursday 12:19 PM
- Anime film ‘NiNoKuni’ falls apart with flimsy plotting Thursday 11:57 AM
- Cop who called for boycott of Beyoncé’s Super Bowl performance now says he’s Black Thursday 11:12 AM
- Uber, Lyft dragged for surging prices during mass shooting (updated) Thursday 11:06 AM
- The legacies of colonialism loom in Netflix’s new horror show ‘Ares’ Thursday 10:41 AM
- College student arrested in China after tweeting about Xi Jinping Thursday 10:37 AM
Each Samus edition system is bright Varia suit orange on the front and plasma goldenrod on the back. On the lid, a silhouette of Samus ready to strike any Metroid or space pirate that dares to cross her. On the back, the iconic Metroid series logo. And like other New 3DS XL systems, it comes with extra buttons, Amiibo capability and faster processing.
The Samus edition New 3DS XL will be released Sep. 15 and is available for pre-order on Amazon for $199.99 while supplies last.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Light up your world with a touch of 8-bit decor from classic video games
- This device turns your Android phone into a Game Boy
- The ‘Sonic Mania’ collector’s edition packed with retro goodies
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.