- MrBeast impersonator tricks kid into destroying his XBox 2 Years Ago
- This mom has the perfect nickname for her nonbinary kid 2 Years Ago
- Netflix tests pop-out player that will allow viewers to multitask Today 11:44 AM
- Man allowed to sue media publishers over readers’ Facebook comments Today 11:42 AM
- Republicans slammed for joke about ‘heavily armed militia’ at Oregon statehouse Today 11:30 AM
- New bill wants tech companies to tell you how much your data is worth Today 10:53 AM
- AOC has the best response to Steve King’s ‘concentration camp’ criticism Today 10:19 AM
- Did Jake Paul and Tana Mongeau just get engaged? Today 9:26 AM
- Leaked documents reveal all the ‘red flags’ about Trump officials Today 9:02 AM
- Elon Musk, who wants to colonize space, thought the moon was Mars Today 8:56 AM
- How to watch ‘Legion’ for free Today 8:46 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Bolívar’ reduces hero’s tale to irredeemable melodrama Today 8:18 AM
- How to watch the U.S. vs. Spain at the World Cup for free Today 7:55 AM
- How to watch ‘The Hills: New Beginnings’ for free Today 7:40 AM
- Inside the pornographic video game that took Kickstarter by storm Today 7:00 AM
Like giving your system a Varia suit upgrade.
Each Samus edition system is bright Varia suit orange on the front and plasma goldenrod on the back. On the lid, a silhouette of Samus ready to strike any Metroid or space pirate that dares to cross her. On the back, the iconic Metroid series logo. And like other New 3DS XL systems, it comes with extra buttons, Amiibo capability and faster processing.
The Samus edition New 3DS XL will be released Sep. 15 and is available for pre-order on Amazon for $199.99 while supplies last.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Light up your world with a touch of 8-bit decor from classic video games
- This device turns your Android phone into a Game Boy
- The ‘Sonic Mania’ collector’s edition packed with retro goodies
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.