- ‘Weathering With You’ blends fantasy and realism in a magical love story Saturday 6:18 PM
- Kidnapped teen used Snapchat to get rescued Saturday 4:35 PM
- What fans do and don’t want to see in future ‘Far Cry’ installments Saturday 4:26 PM
- Aaron Carter accused of stealing lion art for merch Saturday 3:10 PM
- Instagram’s hidden like counts were inspired by a ‘Black Mirror’ episode Saturday 2:06 PM
- Student says they were expelled for tricking teacher into making inappropriate TikTok Saturday 12:26 PM
- Space Force uniforms relentlessly mocked, memed Saturday 10:52 AM
- Man flamed after admitting he called police on Target employee over a toothbrush Saturday 9:10 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Vivir Dos Veces’ searches for a last chance at first love Saturday 8:00 AM
- Camila Cabello must do more about her racist history Saturday 6:00 AM
- Instagram and Facebook are reportedly blocking queer ads Friday 8:58 PM
- Review: Tyler Perry’s ‘A Fall From Grace’ is both nonsensical and utterly predictable Friday 6:48 PM
- Is Hulu censoring the Iran episode of Anthony Bourdain’s ‘Parts Unknown’? Friday 6:05 PM
- Trump admin celebrates Michelle Obama’s birthday by proposing rollback of her signature initiative Friday 4:01 PM
- TSA apologizes after agent grabs indigenous woman’s braids, says ‘giddyup’ Friday 3:28 PM
Presented by Sam’s Club
There are plenty of terrible things about shopping in stores, but crowded checkout lines are, without a doubt, the worst. It’s bad enough that Sunday inevitably leads to the start of the work week. Slogging through the masses just so you can stock up on groceries is just exhausting.
Now, joining Sam’s Club could give you back your #SundayFunday. The company created an app that could change the future of shopping.
The Sam’s Club Scan and Go app lets you shop and pay with your phone. No lines, no awkward small talk with the cashier about your purchases. Just scan items as you add them into your cart, and then pay when you’re ready. You can even store your credit card info to pay without rummaging your bag for your wallet.
The app is free to download, and compatible with Android and iOS devices. You’ll need a Sam’s Club membership to use it, which gets you hassle-free shopping, plus other great benefits and deep discounts on for as low as $45 annually.
You’ll also get exclusive savings on select tailgate essentials—enough to feed a group of 15+ for less than $20. That’s nearly $30 in savings, plus a $10 gift card instantly when you join. The membership practically pays for itself, allowing you to experience the beautiful, banter-free shopping.
In addition to saving time and energy, shopping at Sam’s Club can help you budget better. In the app, you can edit the shopping list as you go and delete items you put back. This way, you know exactly how much you’re spending and avoid surprises at checkout.
Once you’re done shopping and payment is complete, show the digital proof of purchase to the Sam’s Club greeter and be on your way. Suddenly, Sunday’s not looking so bad after all, huh?
This app lets you skip the checkout lines and pay right from your phone. Download it for free:► iOS: http://bit.ly/2qGGt91► Android: http://bit.ly/2rkSCT1
Posted by The Daily Dot on Wednesday, May 31, 2017
The Daily Dot receives payment for sponsored content. This post does not constitute our endorsement or review of the product. Interested in promoting your brand or product? Email us at [email protected] to learn more.