- Dude gets dunked on for claiming Keira Knightley’s ‘six pack’ makes her trans 1 Year Ago
- A theoretical tax on Bud Light has infuriated conservatives 1 Year Ago
- Tumblr is back on the iOS App Store as NSFW content ban looms 1 Year Ago
- Here’s why YouTube deleted 58 million videos and a ton of accounts Today 9:43 AM
- The 25 worst passwords of 2018 Today 9:27 AM
- 7 subscription services that make great last-minute gifts Today 9:12 AM
- Little Miss Flint takes on Tomi Lahren’s border wall tweet Today 9:05 AM
- Michael Cohen contradicts Trump tweets, says president knew payments were wrong Today 8:39 AM
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate girls blush when they eat curry, and fans are being horny on main Today 7:58 AM
- The 2nd gen Amazon Echo Show is a digital assistant game-changer Today 7:00 AM
- How to watch ESPNU online for free Today 7:00 AM
- ‘The Fix’ is another talk show Hail Mary from Netflix Today 6:45 AM
- 2018 was the year the ‘alt-right’ failed Today 6:20 AM
- The best Italian movies on Netflix Today 6:00 AM
- How to stream the 2018 college bowl games Today 6:00 AM
This app is a game-changer for people who hate shopping IRL
This membership practically pays for itself.
Presented by Sam’s Club
There are plenty of terrible things about shopping in stores, but crowded checkout lines are, without a doubt, the worst. It’s bad enough that Sunday inevitably leads to the start of the work week. Slogging through the masses just so you can stock up on groceries is just exhausting.
Now, joining Sam’s Club could give you back your #SundayFunday. The company created an app that could change the future of shopping.
The Sam’s Club Scan and Go app lets you shop and pay with your phone. No lines, no awkward small talk with the cashier about your purchases. Just scan items as you add them into your cart, and then pay when you’re ready. You can even store your credit card info to pay without rummaging your bag for your wallet.
The app is free to download, and compatible with Android and iOS devices. You’ll need a Sam’s Club membership to use it, which gets you hassle-free shopping, plus other great benefits and deep discounts on for as low as $45 annually.
You’ll also get exclusive savings on select tailgate essentials—enough to feed a group of 15+ for less than $20. That’s nearly $30 in savings, plus a $10 gift card instantly when you join. The membership practically pays for itself, allowing you to experience the beautiful, banter-free shopping.
In addition to saving time and energy, shopping at Sam’s Club can help you budget better. In the app, you can edit the shopping list as you go and delete items you put back. This way, you know exactly how much you’re spending and avoid surprises at checkout.
Once you’re done shopping and payment is complete, show the digital proof of purchase to the Sam’s Club greeter and be on your way. Suddenly, Sunday’s not looking so bad after all, huh?
This app lets you skip the checkout lines and pay right from your phone. Download it for free:► iOS: http://bit.ly/2qGGt91► Android: http://bit.ly/2rkSCT1
Posted by The Daily Dot on Wednesday, May 31, 2017
The Daily Dot receives payment for sponsored content. This post does not constitute our endorsement or review of the product. Interested in promoting your brand or product? Email us at [email protected] to learn more.