- 6 must-watch college football games to stream this weekend 3 Years Ago
- What is the Hinge dating app, and how does it work? Today 7:00 AM
- ‘Inside Bill’s Brain’ is nothing more than a Bill Gates infomercial Today 6:30 AM
- Swipe This! He hasn’t texted me back. Should I text him again? Today 6:00 AM
- New Loch Ness monster video may just confirm giant eel theory Wednesday 8:04 PM
- Instagram to restrict posts promoting diet culture and plastic surgery Wednesday 6:58 PM
- Apple wants to trademark ‘Slofie,’ its term for slow-motion selfies Wednesday 5:51 PM
- Fortnite leak reveals a Batman crossover event may be happening Wednesday 5:32 PM
- The explosion at a bull semen factory generated a lot of obvious jokes Wednesday 4:33 PM
- Jessica Jaymes, adult film star, dead at 43 Wednesday 4:18 PM
- How to stream Falcons vs. Colts in Week 3 Wednesday 4:05 PM
- Beto O’Rourke says he opposes police use of facial recognition tech Wednesday 4:01 PM
- Lawsuit alleges woman was kidnapped by Lyft driver and gang-raped Wednesday 3:19 PM
- Facebook and Ray-Ban want to replace smartphones with smart glasses Wednesday 3:13 PM
- Sirfetch’d is the gallant new Pokémon winning everyone’s heart Wednesday 3:09 PM
Nothing sucks more than dropping a bunch of money on clothes you only wear once. As satisfying as it may be to put together a great outfit for a special occasion, you can’t help but lose sight of that once you realize you’re not getting your money’s worth.
With these Sailor Moon tights, you can have your cake and wear them again too. While they serve their obvious purpose as a part of a Sailor Moon costume, they also work well as tights for your everyday work or play setting.
Whether you’re planning for Comic Con, Halloween, your dinner date this weekend, or all of the above, this is a guaranteed guilt-free purchase. Buy them here.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Complete your cosplay with 75 percent off these colorful wigs
- 11 ‘Stranger Things’ accessories to get you to next season
- 5 essential beauty tools for feeling your best self
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Amanda Booth is an ecommerce specialist who focuses on Etsy and Amazon deals. Her work has also been published by VH1. She joined IBM as a content designer in January 2018.