- Warren’s plan to cancel student debt stimulates the bad-take economy 3 Years Ago
- Video shows Easter Bunny punching man on sidewalk 3 Years Ago
- Twitch streamer inadvertently documents all the times she was sexually, verbally harassed on vacation Today 1:12 PM
- Raptors coach Nick Nurse becomes a relatable meme Today 1:12 PM
- Man wears bandage that blends in with his skin tone, and Twitter has all the feelings Today 12:55 PM
- The 8 best Korean sunscreens to add to your bag Today 12:15 PM
- New ‘Avengers: Endgame’ commercials drop a few big spoilers Today 11:58 AM
- 11 party games for people sick of playing Cards Against Humanity Today 11:45 AM
- Curvy Wife Guy makes the most Curvy Wife Guy pregnancy announcement Today 11:31 AM
- ‘A Fortunate Man’ is a gorgeous, shallow adaptation of a classic novel Today 11:30 AM
- Obama’s ‘Easter worshippers’ tweet upsets conservatives Today 11:04 AM
- Trump responds to impeachment calls: ‘You can’t’ Today 10:43 AM
- Desperate YouTuber goes on ‘holy pilgrimage’ to meet PewDiePie Today 10:33 AM
- Influencer faces 20 years for hiring cousin to threaten man into giving up domain name Today 10:17 AM
- ‘Avengers: Endgame’ isn’t actually the end of Marvel’s Phase 3 Today 10:12 AM
You’ll want to wear these ‘Sailor Moon’ tights from daylight to moonlight
These tights are your new best friend.
Nothing sucks more than dropping a bunch of money on clothes you only wear once. As satisfying as it may be to put together a great outfit for a special occasion, you can’t help but lose sight of that once you realize you’re not getting your money’s worth.
With these Sailor Moon tights, you can have your cake and wear them again too. While they serve their obvious purpose as a part of a Sailor Moon costume, they also work well as tights for your everyday work or play setting.
Whether you’re planning for Comic Con, Halloween, your dinner date this weekend, or all of the above, this is a guaranteed guilt-free purchase. Buy them here.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Complete your cosplay with 75 percent off these colorful wigs
- 11 ‘Stranger Things’ accessories to get you to next season
- 5 essential beauty tools for feeling your best self
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Amanda Booth is an ecommerce specialist who focuses on Etsy and Amazon deals. Her work has also been published by VH1. She joined IBM as a content designer in January 2018.