- People are sharing photos of how much they’ve changed in a decade 3 Years Ago
- A few of our favorite things on Newegg are on sale for Black Friday 3 Years Ago
- Disney adds ‘Bob’s Burgers’ movie back to release schedule after accidentally yanking it 3 Years Ago
- Ocasio-Cortez launches petition demanding Stephen Miller’s resignation Today 1:24 PM
- Prince Andrew’s defense against child sex crimes stokes conspiracy theory flames Today 1:20 PM
- More people may be looking to cancel Disney+ than Netflix Today 1:09 PM
- Monday Night Football: How to stream Chiefs vs. Chargers live Today 1:00 PM
- After days of deadly protests, Iran implements ‘largest internet shutdown ever’ Today 12:55 PM
- ‘Disney Plus and thrust’ is apparently the new Netflix and Chill Today 12:32 PM
- Woman fired, sued after coworker shared their sexts Today 12:22 PM
- Group running GoFundMe for border wall breaks ground without permits Today 11:47 AM
- Biden says he won’t support federal legalization of marijuana Today 11:42 AM
- People can’t get enough of ‘Baby Yoda’ Today 11:41 AM
- ‘The Crown’ season 3 switches its cast but loses none of its intrigue Today 11:23 AM
- Protesters occupying Hong Kong university post last wishes to Twitter as police move in Today 11:19 AM
Nothing sucks more than dropping a bunch of money on clothes you only wear once. As satisfying as it may be to put together a great outfit for a special occasion, you can’t help but lose sight of that once you realize you’re not getting your money’s worth.
With these Sailor Moon tights, you can have your cake and wear them again too. While they serve their obvious purpose as a part of a Sailor Moon costume, they also work well as tights for your everyday work or play setting.
Whether you’re planning for Comic Con, Halloween, your dinner date this weekend, or all of the above, this is a guaranteed guilt-free purchase. Buy them here.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Complete your cosplay with 75 percent off these colorful wigs
- 11 ‘Stranger Things’ accessories to get you to next season
- 5 essential beauty tools for feeling your best self
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Amanda Booth is an ecommerce specialist who focuses on Etsy and Amazon deals. Her work has also been published by VH1. She joined IBM as a content designer in January 2018.