- AT&T paid Michael Cohen to consult on net neutrality, FBI documents show Today 9:10 AM
- Mysterio’s ruse changes on a second viewing of ‘Far From Home’ Today 9:06 AM
- Twitter overturns Barrett Brown’s third permanent suspension Today 8:49 AM
- How to live stream Liga MX Today 7:56 AM
- The QBaby’s parents are already trying to profit off their kid’s fame Today 7:45 AM
- How do 4DX movies work? Today 7:00 AM
- ‘Terminator 2’s John Connor will return for ‘Terminator: Dark Fate’ Today 6:41 AM
- What are all these ‘Game of Thrones’ fans supposed to do now? Today 6:00 AM
- The new ‘Cats’ trailer is here to make you want to claw your eyes out Thursday 7:59 PM
- Bella Thorne claims Tana Mongeau ‘broke girl code’ in a series of messy tweets Thursday 7:00 PM
- Redditors keep this data engineer’s plants alive for him Thursday 5:20 PM
- Professor writes article defending ‘Asian romantic preference’—and no one is here for it Thursday 4:57 PM
- Ditch Pornhub and support adult content creators instead Thursday 4:46 PM
- Fans grieve Kyoto Animation Studio fire with #PrayforKyoAni Thursday 4:18 PM
- Netflix’s ‘Secret Obsession’ isn’t just terrible—it’s boring as hell Thursday 3:30 PM
You’ll want to wear these ‘Sailor Moon’ tights from daylight to moonlight
These tights are your new best friend.
Nothing sucks more than dropping a bunch of money on clothes you only wear once. As satisfying as it may be to put together a great outfit for a special occasion, you can’t help but lose sight of that once you realize you’re not getting your money’s worth.
With these Sailor Moon tights, you can have your cake and wear them again too. While they serve their obvious purpose as a part of a Sailor Moon costume, they also work well as tights for your everyday work or play setting.
Whether you’re planning for Comic Con, Halloween, your dinner date this weekend, or all of the above, this is a guaranteed guilt-free purchase. Buy them here.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Complete your cosplay with 75 percent off these colorful wigs
- 11 ‘Stranger Things’ accessories to get you to next season
- 5 essential beauty tools for feeling your best self
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Amanda Booth is an ecommerce specialist who focuses on Etsy and Amazon deals. Her work has also been published by VH1. She joined IBM as a content designer in January 2018.