- Here’s why you shouldn’t buy a Nintendo Switch until mid-August Monday 5:11 PM
- Man blasted for making his coworkers babysit his child Monday 5:07 PM
- Pete Buttigieg’s country radio interview was blocked from the air Monday 4:35 PM
- 15-year-old Smash Bros. prodigy caught using racist slur in private Discord server Monday 3:47 PM
- Instagram users who post pet pictures more likely to get hacked Monday 3:45 PM
- Post-Prime Day recap: Shipping delays, more sales, and a scam Monday 3:08 PM
- Jacob Wohl returns to Twitter … for now Monday 1:56 PM
- How to stream WWE Raw Reunion Monday 1:35 PM
- ‘I hope Trump deports you’: Woman goes on racist rant to Spanish speakers at a store Monday 1:24 PM
- Emoji Mashup Bot gives life to unidentifiable emotions Monday 1:15 PM
- Notorious grifter Anna Sorokin reportedly blocked from profiting off Netflix series Monday 12:45 PM
- Charlottesville attacker’s Twitter account included praise for Hitler Monday 12:10 PM
- ‘Short Treks’ trailer: Spock, Pike, and Number One return Monday 11:57 AM
- Everything we know about ‘Star Trek: Lower Decks,’ the new animated show Monday 11:55 AM
- Cole Carrigan says he left Team 10 after being called homophobic slur Monday 11:32 AM
This ‘Sailor Moon’ game brings us back to the ’90s in the best way
Right wrong and triumph over evil!
Presented by USAopoly
Way back in 1995, the United States adopted one of the greatest Japanese anime series to date–Sailor Moon. And now, 23 years later, you can explore the series like never before with Sailor Moon Monopoly.
This Sailor Moon game plays just like the classic, with the ultimate goal being to bankrupt your opponents by monopolizing the board and charging each of them a fee for landing on your space (all while righting wrongs, triumphing over evil, yadda yadda yadda).
Instead of purchasing property, you and up to five of your best friends will fight to collect your favorite characters from the series. Competing as iconic symbols from the show, players can choose from rose gold game piece replicas of the Cosmic Heart Compact, Moon Chalice, Spiral Heart Moon Rod, Garnet Orb, Deep Aqua Mirror, and Space Sword.
Sailor Moon Monopoly usually retails for $59.99, but to make things even sweeter, it’s currently on sale through Amazon for the whimsical price of $39.95.
The Daily Dot receives payment for sponsored content. Interested in promoting your brand or product? Email us at [email protected] to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.