- Memelord from Reddit’s r/The_Donald joins Trump onstage at rally 2 Weeks Ago
- Read the wild list of demands Trump’s possible new immigration czar had Today 8:48 AM
- Here’s what’s coming and going on Hulu in June 2019 Today 7:30 AM
- Hulu and George Clooney strike gold with ‘Catch-22’ Today 7:00 AM
- How to cut the cord when you’re broke Today 6:30 AM
- Jazz pianist turns Cardi B flex video, James Charles apology into viral bops Today 6:28 AM
- How to watch Netflix on Linux Today 6:00 AM
- Fortnite streamer Tfue sues gaming organization FaZe Clan over contract dispute Today 12:28 AM
- Report finds some users can’t opt out of Facebook’s face recognition Monday 7:27 PM
- Get emotional over this real-life pastor baptizing an anime girl in virtual reality Monday 6:53 PM
- Twitter wants to know what Jack in the Box did to offend Kim Kardashian Monday 6:38 PM
- ‘Game of Thrones’ meme claims King’s Landing is an ‘inside job’ Monday 6:06 PM
- Report: Personal data of 49 million Instagram influencers exposed online Monday 4:57 PM
- ‘Stranger Things’ season 3 trailer teases a wet, hot American summer Monday 4:02 PM
- What Daenerys’ biggest ‘Game of Thrones’ scenes have in common with Nazi propaganda Monday 3:12 PM
This ‘Sailor Moon’ game brings us back to the ’90s in the best way
Right wrong and triumph over evil!
Presented by USAopoly
Way back in 1995, the United States adopted one of the greatest Japanese anime series to date–Sailor Moon. And now, 23 years later, you can explore the series like never before with Sailor Moon Monopoly.
This Sailor Moon game plays just like the classic, with the ultimate goal being to bankrupt your opponents by monopolizing the board and charging each of them a fee for landing on your space (all while righting wrongs, triumphing over evil, yadda yadda yadda).
Instead of purchasing property, you and up to five of your best friends will fight to collect your favorite characters from the series. Competing as iconic symbols from the show, players can choose from rose gold game piece replicas of the Cosmic Heart Compact, Moon Chalice, Spiral Heart Moon Rod, Garnet Orb, Deep Aqua Mirror, and Space Sword.
Sailor Moon Monopoly usually retails for $59.99, but to make things even sweeter, it’s currently on sale through Amazon for the whimsical price of $39.95.
The Daily Dot receives payment for sponsored content. Interested in promoting your brand or product? Email us at [email protected] to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.