- Instagram to restrict posts promoting diet culture and plastic surgery Wednesday 6:58 PM
- Apple wants to trademark ‘Slofie,’ its term for slow-motion selfies Wednesday 5:51 PM
- Fortnite leak reveals a Batman crossover event may be happening Wednesday 5:32 PM
- The explosion at a bull semen factory generated a lot of obvious jokes Wednesday 4:33 PM
- Jessica Jaymes, adult film star, dead at 43 Wednesday 4:18 PM
- How to stream Falcons vs. Colts in Week 3 Wednesday 4:05 PM
- Beto O’Rourke says he opposes police use of facial recognition tech Wednesday 4:01 PM
- Lawsuit alleges woman was kidnapped by Lyft driver and gang-raped Wednesday 3:19 PM
- Facebook and Ray-Ban want to replace smartphones with smart glasses Wednesday 3:13 PM
- Sirfetch’d is the gallant new Pokémon winning everyone’s heart Wednesday 3:09 PM
- Danielle Cohn’s dad says she’s not really 15 years old Wednesday 2:14 PM
- Chilling ad by Sandy Hook Promise features kids using school supplies during a shooting Wednesday 1:50 PM
- Don’t fall victim to this Venmo texting scam Wednesday 1:18 PM
- Here’s what’s coming and going on Netflix in October 2019 Wednesday 12:55 PM
- Marvel just turned Goldballs into one of the most powerful X-Men Wednesday 12:33 PM
Presented by USAopoly
Way back in 1995, the United States adopted one of the greatest Japanese anime series to date–Sailor Moon. And now, 23 years later, you can explore the series like never before with Sailor Moon Monopoly.
This Sailor Moon game plays just like the classic, with the ultimate goal being to bankrupt your opponents by monopolizing the board and charging each of them a fee for landing on your space (all while righting wrongs, triumphing over evil, yadda yadda yadda).
Instead of purchasing property, you and up to five of your best friends will fight to collect your favorite characters from the series. Competing as iconic symbols from the show, players can choose from rose gold game piece replicas of the Cosmic Heart Compact, Moon Chalice, Spiral Heart Moon Rod, Garnet Orb, Deep Aqua Mirror, and Space Sword.
Sailor Moon Monopoly usually retails for $59.99, but to make things even sweeter, it’s currently on sale through Amazon for the whimsical price of $39.95.
The Daily Dot receives payment for sponsored content. Interested in promoting your brand or product? Email us at [email protected] to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.