- Devin Nunes is suing Twitter over parody accounts of his mom, cow Monday 8:15 PM
- The best new movies at SXSW 2019 Monday 7:55 PM
- #AbledsAreWeird demonstrates how not to treat people with disabilities Monday 7:33 PM
- YouTubers keep uploading racist meme anthem played by New Zealand shooter Monday 5:38 PM
- Myspace confirms that a decade-plus of user-uploaded music is gone Monday 5:03 PM
- ‘Love, Death & Robots’ suffers from blatant sexism Monday 4:38 PM
- Khloe Kardashian faces backlash for Instagram post saying to ‘love thy racist neighbor’ Monday 4:07 PM
- This Twitter user wants to expose white YouTubers for racist, transphobic content Monday 3:55 PM
- Trump retweeted a QAnon supporter during his Twitter bender Monday 1:24 PM
- Katrina Pierson supports Trump tweeting more about Fox than New Zealand shooting Monday 1:19 PM
- PewDiePie’s alt-right ties are impossible to ignore Monday 1:05 PM
- With this blade, I protect this meme Monday 12:48 PM
- Lead actress in ‘The Color Purple’ revival criticized for homophobic post Monday 12:39 PM
- ‘Arrested Development’ ends the same way it did the first time—unceremoniously Monday 12:10 PM
- Alleged gunman tried to rob YouTuber Adam22 during livestream Monday 11:32 AM
This ‘Sailor Moon’ game brings us back to the ’90s in the best way
Right wrong and triumph over evil!
Presented by USAopoly
Way back in 1995, the United States adopted one of the greatest Japanese anime series to date–Sailor Moon. And now, 23 years later, you can explore the series like never before with Sailor Moon Monopoly.
This Sailor Moon game plays just like the classic, with the ultimate goal being to bankrupt your opponents by monopolizing the board and charging each of them a fee for landing on your space (all while righting wrongs, triumphing over evil, yadda yadda yadda).
Instead of purchasing property, you and up to five of your best friends will fight to collect your favorite characters from the series. Competing as iconic symbols from the show, players can choose from rose gold game piece replicas of the Cosmic Heart Compact, Moon Chalice, Spiral Heart Moon Rod, Garnet Orb, Deep Aqua Mirror, and Space Sword.
Sailor Moon Monopoly usually retails for $59.99, but to make things even sweeter, it’s currently on sale through Amazon for the whimsical price of $39.95.
The Daily Dot receives payment for sponsored content. Interested in promoting your brand or product? Email us at [email protected] to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.