- Season 2 of ‘The Witcher’ is in production 10 Months Ago
- Here are some cringey billboards Bloomberg ran in Arizona 10 Months Ago
- PewDiePie returns to YouTube after 37-day hiatus Today 2:01 PM
- Why was a Republican Party Facebook page co-managed by someone in Turkmenistan? Today 1:26 PM
- The shorthand guide to ‘Star Wars: The Clone Wars’ Today 1:07 PM
- Congress urges Tinder to screen for sex offenders Today 1:03 PM
- Video shows 9-year-old threatening suicide after being bullied Today 12:01 PM
- Ex-Goldman Sachs CEO says he might vote Trump because Sanders is too mean to him Today 11:40 AM
- Twitch streamer says she was banned for body painting Today 11:39 AM
- Did BTS fans really cause TikTok to crash? (updated) Today 11:08 AM
- People are selling homemade tampons on Etsy Today 11:01 AM
- ‘Hunters’ review: Amazon’s Nazi-hunting series was a great idea, in theory Today 10:47 AM
- Warren drafts contract to release women from NDAs with Bloomberg (updated) Today 10:42 AM
- Did Jake Gyllenhaal endorse Bernie Sanders through his cat’s Instagram? Today 9:59 AM
- Hookah bar shooter posted conspiracy-filled YouTube video Today 9:24 AM
Presented by USAopoly
Way back in 1995, the United States adopted one of the greatest Japanese anime series to date–Sailor Moon. And now, 23 years later, you can explore the series like never before with Sailor Moon Monopoly.
This Sailor Moon game plays just like the classic, with the ultimate goal being to bankrupt your opponents by monopolizing the board and charging each of them a fee for landing on your space (all while righting wrongs, triumphing over evil, yadda yadda yadda).
Instead of purchasing property, you and up to five of your best friends will fight to collect your favorite characters from the series. Competing as iconic symbols from the show, players can choose from rose gold game piece replicas of the Cosmic Heart Compact, Moon Chalice, Spiral Heart Moon Rod, Garnet Orb, Deep Aqua Mirror, and Space Sword.
Sailor Moon Monopoly usually retails for $59.99, but to make things even sweeter, it’s currently on sale through Amazon for the whimsical price of $39.95.
The Daily Dot receives payment for sponsored content. Interested in promoting your brand or product? Email us at [email protected] to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.