- How to watch the 2019 Emmy Awards 4 Months Ago
- How to stream ‘Power’ season 6, episode 5 Today 4:00 AM
- Former developer at software company deletes his code to protest its ties to ICE Saturday 4:21 PM
- A mysterious website is doxing Hong Kong protesters and journalists Saturday 1:44 PM
- The best ‘Skyrim’ followers and how to get them Saturday 1:26 PM
- Why Joel Osteen gets cyberbullied every time Houston floods Saturday 12:40 PM
- How to stream Jets vs. Patriots in Week 3 Saturday 12:39 PM
- 10 indie dating simulator games you should be playing Saturday 12:31 PM
- How to stream Packers vs. Broncos in Week 3 Saturday 12:14 PM
- Saudi crown prince’s former adviser suspended from Twitter Saturday 11:57 AM
- How to stream Cowboys vs. Dolphins in Week 3 Saturday 11:57 AM
- YouTuber to pay restitution after a teen fan died copying her video Saturday 10:36 AM
- Antonio Brown sent ‘intimidating’ texts to an accuser, including a pic of her children Saturday 9:38 AM
- Facebook suspended tens of thousands of apps after Cambridge Analytica scandal Saturday 8:24 AM
- How to stream Browns vs. Rams on Sunday Night Football Saturday 6:00 AM
Usagi Tsukino may be hapless when she’s not fighting crime, but one thing’s for sure: she knows how to make an outfit pop.
Of course, this is only when she’s transformed into Sailor Moon (spoilers?). Luckily for you, anyone can harness the power of the stars to turn heads and be more kawaii than humanely possible.
Here’s a taste of the best Sailor Moon accessories that will make an outfit fierce, whether you’re fighting crime or just late for class.
Price on Amazon: $17.99
Price on Amazon: $5.40
Price on Amazon: $16.99
Price on Amazon: $13.99
Price on Amazon: $9.90
Price on Amazon: $12.97
Price on Amazon: $11.99
Price on Amazon: $29.99
Price on Amazon: $17.99
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 7 lucky items to ensure you brave the storm against your enemies in ‘Fortnite’
- This soft Pusheen neck pillow will gobble up all your stress
- This ‘Sailor Moon’ box set is fit for a Moon Princess
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.