- ‘Avengers: Endgame’ includes a gay character—but it’s an awkward choice 3 Years Ago
- ‘Outlander’ is finally coming to Netflix next month 3 Years Ago
- What Obama-era regulations has Trump done away with? 3 Years Ago
- What ‘Avengers: Endgame’ reveals about Marvel’s Disney+ shows 3 Years Ago
- Review: Mortal Kombat 11 is bloody brilliant Today 5:00 AM
- Twitch streamer’s mom, roommate get into brawl during live broadcast Thursday 8:41 PM
- Top NFL draft pick Nick Bosa scrubs racist, homophobic social media activity Thursday 8:18 PM
- Jared Kushner’s ‘comprehensive immigration plan’ is just 2 bullet points Thursday 8:16 PM
- ‘Lil Billie Xanish’ is the deepfake mashup of Billie Eilish and Lil Xan Thursday 5:10 PM
- Gossip account the Shade Room to launch 3 original series on Instagram Thursday 4:46 PM
- Biden says he asked Obama not to endorse him—but people aren’t buying it Thursday 3:17 PM
- Marvel makes more money than Harry Potter and Star Wars combined Thursday 3:13 PM
- ‘Avengers: Endgame’: Obituaries for the fallen heroes Thursday 2:51 PM
- T-Mobile, Verizon admit most Americans won’t see fast 5G Thursday 1:52 PM
- PlayStation Vue is offering a sweet streaming deal for a limited time Thursday 1:42 PM
11 ‘Sailor Moon’ accessories that will give you moon power
There’s no reason not to dress like Sailor Moon everyday.
You don’t have to attend Comic Con to dress like your favorite manga and anime series.
Seriously, there’s no reason not to dress like Sailor Moon everyday. And while you’re at it, why not decorate your apartment like it’s a Moon Kingdom?
Show off your fandom and wear it in style with these moon-powered accessories and home decor.
Price on Amazon: $6.83
Price on Amazon: $10.98
Price on Amazon: $11.42
Price on Amazon: $25.90
Price on Amazon: $27.99
Price on Amazon: $6.84
Price on Amazon: $12.00
Price on Amazon: $13.49
Price on Amazon: $19.99
Price on ThinkGeek: $19.99
Price on ThinkGeek: $24.99
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.