- The YouTuber who exposed the site’s ‘softcore pedophile ring’ is under attack 2 Years Ago
- Trump randomly calls for companies to ‘step up’ their 5G efforts in U.S. 2 Years Ago
- Professional media person: Poor people have money but they just waste it on ‘benders’ 2 Years Ago
- Netflix acquires highest-grossing blockbuster of 2019 (so far) Today 9:29 AM
- Ocasio-Cortez blasts media over home reports after Coast Guard member’s hit list revealed Today 8:52 AM
- Are you being harassed by a Bernie Bro or a Bernie bot? Today 7:30 AM
- Jason Reitman is empowering toxic ‘Ghostbusters’ fanboys Today 6:55 AM
- The Twitter accounts taking on journalism’s straight, white, cis male problem Today 6:30 AM
- 12 essential Amazon Echo accessories for your smart home Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch ‘A Place to Call Home’ online for free Today 5:30 AM
- Report: Disney yanks YouTube ad spending following child exploitation accusations Wednesday 7:56 PM
- These people are organizing Fyre Fest live-action role-play parties Wednesday 6:35 PM
- White woman berates Mexican restaurant manager for speaking Spanish Wednesday 4:12 PM
- In Pixar short ‘Kitbull,’ a cat and pit bull become unlikely friends Wednesday 3:48 PM
- Stop exploiting the Jussie Smollett case to discredit LGBTQ hate crime victims Wednesday 3:28 PM
11 ‘Sailor Moon’ accessories that will give you moon power
There’s no reason not to dress like Sailor Moon everyday.
You don’t have to attend Comic Con to dress like your favorite manga and anime series.
Seriously, there’s no reason not to dress like Sailor Moon everyday. And while you’re at it, why not decorate your apartment like it’s a Moon Kingdom?
Show off your fandom and wear it in style with these moon-powered accessories and home decor.
Price on Amazon: $6.83
Price on Amazon: $10.98
Price on Amazon: $11.42
Price on Amazon: $25.90
Price on Amazon: $27.99
Price on Amazon: $6.84
Price on Amazon: $12.00
Price on Amazon: $13.49
Price on Amazon: $19.99
Price on ThinkGeek: $19.99
Price on ThinkGeek: $24.99
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.