- Chelsea Handler tackles system racism in ‘Hello Privilege. It’s Me, Chelsea’ Today 9:18 AM
- Gun control proposal: Trump, lawmakers considering background check-conducting app Today 9:05 AM
- How to stream Browns vs. Jets on Monday Night Football Today 7:00 AM
- What are anons? Today 6:30 AM
- How to stream Eagles vs. Falcons on Sunday Night Football Today 6:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Power’ season 6, episode 4 Today 5:00 AM
- How to stream WWE’s Clash of Champions 2019 Saturday 8:00 PM
- How ‘F*ck off Scotland’ became a Scottish rallying cry amid Brexit madness Saturday 6:28 PM
- A Missouri officer resigned after his Islamophobic Facebook posts surfaced Saturday 5:08 PM
- Adding ‘Triggered’ to stock photos of white men creates Netflix comedy special thumbnails Saturday 3:10 PM
- New restaurant in New York has a seriously unfortunate name: ‘Qanoon’ Saturday 1:38 PM
- These are the 10 best ‘Star Wars’ ships Saturday 12:41 PM
- Google Maps helped solve a decades-old missing persons case Saturday 12:27 PM
- Teen who plotted deadly swatting prank over Call of Duty argument gets prison time Saturday 11:58 AM
- RIP to the real star of ‘Stranger Things’: Steve Harrington’s mullet Saturday 11:04 AM
Now that Steam’s summer sale is over, you might as well upgrade your sound for all those new games you bought. The best-selling gaming headset on Amazon is 63 percent off right now.
The Sades SA902 headset provides 7.1 channel surround sound for a crisp gaming experience that’s compatible for Mac and PC gamers alike. These cans get loud without losing quality. Reviewers praise the 4.4-star headphones for the sound, and minimal feedback on the mic, which is conveniently flexible.
Late-night gamers will appreciate the soft, red glow illuminating from these over-ear headphones. The cups and headband have extra padding for comfort.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Here’s how to pre-order the Pokémon Go Plus accessory
- Grab ‘Red Dead Redemption’ on sale before it comes to Xbox One
- Experience virtual reality from your phone for less than $20 with the VR Box
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Christine Burkson is the Senior Ecommerce Manager of the Daily Dot. Her work focuses on product reviews, Amazon deals, and online shopping. She previously served as an editor at Mashable, where she helped build the site's viral news section, and Yahoo, where she focused on DIY culture. Her work has also appeared on Bustle.