- People are sharing how serving in the military has ruined their lives with #WhyIServe Today 5:31 PM
- Gillette ad showing a dad teaching his trans son how to shave has the internet in tears Today 4:34 PM
- 4chan’s new troll campaign aims to make the hashtag a white supremacist symbol Today 2:49 PM
- Here’s what that ‘cliff wife’ meme is all about Today 12:58 PM
- Artist suspended from Facebook, Instagram after posting anti-MAGA artwork Today 12:04 PM
- How to watch Serie A online for free Today 7:30 AM
- What does ‘uwu’ mean? Today 7:00 AM
- How to uninstall the Epic Games Launcher (for real) Today 6:30 AM
- How to watch the Indianapolis 500 online for free Today 6:00 AM
- Ohio KKK rally met with massive counter-protest and witty signs from local businesses Saturday 5:06 PM
- Guy who said he stole drugs from MS-13 now says viral story is fake Saturday 4:07 PM
- Financial service company left 885 million private records exposed online Saturday 3:13 PM
- Sasha Obama went to prom and Twitter is delighted with the photos Saturday 2:22 PM
- Jon Voight says Trump is the greatest president since Lincoln in Twitter videos Saturday 1:31 PM
- #DeleteFacebook gains momentum after the platform refused to remove doctored Nancy Pelosi videos Saturday 11:58 AM
H A D O U K E N.
Whether you’re going to have a bout on a navy pier or punch a car for no reason, strap on this Ryu hoodie so your enemies know who they’re messing with.
So what if you’re not totally swole or trained in the art of Ansatsuken? This hoodie makes you look and feel like a street fighting champion while keeping you warm and toasty. Plus, the hoodie’s red cuffs expose your thumbs, so you’ll be able to button mash with ease.
Slide on the hood and wrap around Ryu’s iconic red headband (or don’t, it’s optional). And the coolest feature of all? The inside of the hood features sprites of Ryu pulling off his moves. Awesome!
Whether you’re raring to brawl IRL or behind a fightstick, suit up with this Ryu hoodie, available on ThinkGeek for $19.99 (regularly $49.99).
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- ‘Bayonetta 2’ comes with two sexy beat-em-ups in one
- This Pikachu New Nintendo 2DS XL is the cutest portable ever
- Get up and dance: there’s a big vinyl sale at ThinkGeek
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.