- Twitter just launched its ‘Hide Replies’ feature 2 Years Ago
- How to turn off image metadata before it snitches on you 2 Years Ago
- The ‘Breaking Bad’ movie is coming to theaters—for one weekend only Today 1:04 PM
- Teens recorded, shared videos of mall fight that ended in fatal stabbing Today 12:44 PM
- How to stream Giants vs. Buccaneers in Week 3 Today 12:31 PM
- Report: Ben Carson made transphobic comments at HUD meeting Today 12:30 PM
- Where to buy the Switch Lite and everything else you need to know Today 12:28 PM
- Facebook is experimenting with apps targeting teens Today 12:21 PM
- #LiveFromTheArea51Raid: Memes and highlights from the desert Today 12:06 PM
- Ready for Dark Mode? Here’s how to get it, and everything else in iOS 13 Today 11:41 AM
- Students across the world are walking out to protest inaction on climate change Today 11:08 AM
- YouTubers are exploiting Area 51 mania for content Today 10:29 AM
- Veterans confront Dan Crenshaw over his support for Trump Today 10:29 AM
- Google Maps may soon come with an Incognito Mode Today 10:13 AM
- Right-wing Beto O’Rourke ‘pissy pants’ meme actually features indie rock star Today 10:11 AM
Whether you’re going to have a bout on a navy pier or punch a car for no reason, strap on this Ryu hoodie so your enemies know who they’re messing with.
So what if you’re not totally swole or trained in the art of Ansatsuken? This hoodie makes you look and feel like a street fighting champion while keeping you warm and toasty. Plus, the hoodie’s red cuffs expose your thumbs, so you’ll be able to button mash with ease.
Slide on the hood and wrap around Ryu’s iconic red headband (or don’t, it’s optional). And the coolest feature of all? The inside of the hood features sprites of Ryu pulling off his moves. Awesome!
Whether you’re raring to brawl IRL or behind a fightstick, suit up with this Ryu hoodie, available on ThinkGeek for $19.99 (regularly $49.99).
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- ‘Bayonetta 2’ comes with two sexy beat-em-ups in one
- This Pikachu New Nintendo 2DS XL is the cutest portable ever
- Get up and dance: there’s a big vinyl sale at ThinkGeek
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.