- Twitter urged to suspend Tory Party Twitter account after it ‘misled’ the public 2 Years Ago
- This former stripper has the best Humans of New York story of all time 2 Years Ago
- How to watch tonight’s 2020 Democratic debate Today 4:21 PM
- ‘Dollface’ offers a narrow vision of womanhood Today 3:56 PM
- There’s a perfectly good reason why we can’t buy official Baby Yoda merch yet Today 3:00 PM
- Trump’s handwritten ‘I WANT NOTHING’ note gets memed Today 12:57 PM
- Facebook quietly launched a meme generator app called Whale Today 12:40 PM
- How to watch tonight’s fire Warriors vs. Mavericks matchup online Today 12:14 PM
- Android security flaw could have let hackers hijack your phone’s camera Today 12:10 PM
- How Julia Roberts playing Harriet Tubman became a meme Today 12:01 PM
- Woman banned from Instagram for sharing d*ck pic she didn’t ask for (updated) Today 11:55 AM
- People risking concussions for new TikTok challenge Today 11:14 AM
- A ‘Joker’ sequel could be in the works from Warner Bros. (updated) Today 11:06 AM
- Is Jake Paul going to fight again? There are plenty of clues Today 10:57 AM
- Ghostemane concert abruptly canceled amid ‘safety concerns’ and reported gun threat Today 10:41 AM
Whether you’re going to have a bout on a navy pier or punch a car for no reason, strap on this Ryu hoodie so your enemies know who they’re messing with.
So what if you’re not totally swole or trained in the art of Ansatsuken? This hoodie makes you look and feel like a street fighting champion while keeping you warm and toasty. Plus, the hoodie’s red cuffs expose your thumbs, so you’ll be able to button mash with ease.
Slide on the hood and wrap around Ryu’s iconic red headband (or don’t, it’s optional). And the coolest feature of all? The inside of the hood features sprites of Ryu pulling off his moves. Awesome!
Whether you’re raring to brawl IRL or behind a fightstick, suit up with this Ryu hoodie, available on ThinkGeek for $19.99 (regularly $49.99).
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- ‘Bayonetta 2’ comes with two sexy beat-em-ups in one
- This Pikachu New Nintendo 2DS XL is the cutest portable ever
- Get up and dance: there’s a big vinyl sale at ThinkGeek
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.