- Nonbinary NASA intern speaks out against trans military ban 8 Months Ago
- ‘Gender reveal lasagna’ is as unsettling as it is viral 8 Months Ago
- Viral video shows white man pulling gun, yelling slurs at Black teens Today 7:06 AM
- The Waves and AirPods meme is taking over the internet Today 7:00 AM
- Season 3 of ‘Crashing’ is its best and most daring yet Today 7:00 AM
- What you need to know about DVR on Philo Today 6:30 AM
- How to watch ‘The Real Housewives of New Jersey’ online free Today 5:30 AM
- Ocasio-Cortez’s Twitch appearance isn’t a gimmick—it’s a strategy Today 4:00 AM
- Viral video shows an egg getting a hot makeover Tuesday 7:56 PM
- New Netflix feature broadcasts what you’re watching via Instagram Tuesday 6:11 PM
- Videos show alleged Covington teens harassing women, making rape jokes at march Tuesday 4:13 PM
- MAGA teen gets ‘Today Show’ interview—and people are pissed Tuesday 3:38 PM
- Family says hacker sent fake North Korean missile warning through Nest camera Tuesday 2:42 PM
- This Arizona bill would tax internet porn to fund a border wall Tuesday 2:41 PM
- This meme is asking people how they draw the letter X Tuesday 1:18 PM
Here’s everything you need to celebrate the Royal Wedding from your couch
Party accessories fit for a queen!
The big day is almost here – the Royal Wedding, of course! This Saturday the United States’ very own Meghan Markle is saying a very regal “I do” to Prince Harry of Wales.
Just because you weren’t invited to the ceremony doesn’t mean you can’t celebrate history in the making. All you need are some bougie accessories, snacks, and people to share it all with! Plus, if you’re an Amazon Prime member you can have all your goodies just in time for the start of the celebration. Need some inspiration? Just check the list below!
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 12 essentials every grad needs to succeed as an adult
- 5 of the best places to find swimsuits for plus size women
- 10 couple toys that will make your sex life explosive
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Featured items are sponsored and The Daily Dot receives payment. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.