- Netflix adds Top 10 feature to showcase what’s popular 4 Years Ago
- YouTube permanently bans ‘news’ channel that said impeachment was ‘Jew coup’ 4 Years Ago
- FIFA pro banned from all EA games following threatening rant 4 Years Ago
- Lucasfilm announces new franchise of ‘Star Wars’ tie-in books and comics Today 9:33 AM
- YouTube yanks revenue from controversial star who faked his girlfriend’s death Today 9:26 AM
- Facebook can ignore misleading political ads. This Democrat wants to change that Today 9:08 AM
- How to watch tonight’s South Carolina 2020 Democratic presidential debate Today 8:41 AM
- What exactly is ‘too adult’ for Disney+? Today 7:02 AM
- How tall is Michael Bloomberg? Today 6:30 AM
- The ’24 hours to respond’ meme holds celebrities to a higher standard Monday 8:46 PM
- Twitter users miss the kids who walked in on their dad’s interview Monday 8:40 PM
- ‘The Thing About Men’ Twitter hashtag is full of sarcasm and misogyny Monday 7:27 PM
- This woman said Hillary Clinton losing the 2016 election gave her PTSD, and people are furious Monday 6:45 PM
- Vanessa Bryant files a lawsuit against helicopter company after deaths of Kobe and Gianna Monday 5:49 PM
- Michael Jordan cries at Kobe Bryant memorial, jokes about creating a new meme Monday 4:43 PM
Hey! Listen! Budding game reviewers and aspiring Twitch stars who are looking to invest in quality recording software should take advantage of this sale.
Roxio’s game capture software is currently up to 50 percent off. Normally, it’d cost $100 or $150, depending on which package you’re interested in, but for a limited time, you can grab it for $50 or $120.
The better deal of the two is the Roxio HD pro package. The device captures gaming in HD (up to 1080p) with your standard HDMI setup. If you’re gaming on the computer, it will record while you play full-screen. In edition to comprehensive editing software, you can live-stream directly to YouTube and Twitch, with voiceover. Keep track of your best moments mid-gaming with the flagging feature. It’s compatible with Xbox One, Xbox 360, Playstation 3 and 4, and PC.
The standard package is a good option if you’re interested in the very basic features. It captures real-time gameplay on Xbox 360 or Playstation 3. The game plays in HD on the TV, but only captures in 480 p. Where it lacks in quality, the standard software makes up for in editing software. You can trim videos, add commentary, background music, overlays, and more effects. When you’re ready to share, you can send directly to Facebook or YouTube from the software.
You can save $30 on the Roxio HD pro package and $50 on the standard. Check out the sale here.
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Christine Burkson is the Senior Ecommerce Manager of the Daily Dot. Her work focuses on product reviews, Amazon deals, and online shopping. She previously served as an editor at Mashable, where she helped build the site's viral news section, and Yahoo, where she focused on DIY culture. Her work has also appeared on Bustle.