- Mom calls cops on son who can’t get ready for school on time Tuesday 11:19 PM
- Tinder exec fired after involvement in lawsuit alleging sexual assault Tuesday 10:48 PM
- Woman matches on Tinder with LaCroix thief—and his victim Tuesday 7:38 PM
- U.K. police will have to disclose documents about WikiLeaks journalists Tuesday 6:37 PM
- Backpack Kid sues Fortnite developer over flossing emote Tuesday 5:38 PM
- Conservatives rage at Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s ‘week of self-care’ Tuesday 4:02 PM
- 2 inflatable snowmen fought in front of a combo KFC/Taco Bell Tuesday 2:47 PM
- How to watch the Boca Raton Bowl online for free Tuesday 2:43 PM
- DAZN KOs YouTube, Snapchat as (temporarily) the most downloaded app Tuesday 1:57 PM
- AT&T says it’s rolling out 5G service this week Tuesday 1:03 PM
- NY state senator tells woman staffer ‘Kill yourself!’ in a tweet Tuesday 12:54 PM
- This Lil Jon-Kool-Aid Man Christmas jam is as extra as you’d expect Tuesday 12:13 PM
- YouTube stars say unfair copyright claims are making their lives hell Tuesday 12:12 PM
- UPS deletes tweet about shredding letters to North Pole after huge backlash Tuesday 11:21 AM
- Viral petition leads to revised Holland Tunnel Christmas decor Tuesday 11:10 AM
Aspiring Twitch stars need to check out Roxio’s game capture sale
That’s money back in your pocket for more games.
Hey! Listen! Budding game reviewers and aspiring Twitch stars who are looking to invest in quality recording software should take advantage of this sale.
Roxio’s game capture software is currently up to 50 percent off. Normally, it’d cost $100 or $150, depending on which package you’re interested in, but for a limited time, you can grab it for $50 or $120.
The better deal of the two is the Roxio HD pro package. The device captures gaming in HD (up to 1080p) with your standard HDMI setup. If you’re gaming on the computer, it will record while you play full-screen. In edition to comprehensive editing software, you can live-stream directly to YouTube and Twitch, with voiceover. Keep track of your best moments mid-gaming with the flagging feature. It’s compatible with Xbox One, Xbox 360, Playstation 3 and 4, and PC.
The standard package is a good option if you’re interested in the very basic features. It captures real-time gameplay on Xbox 360 or Playstation 3. The game plays in HD on the TV, but only captures in 480 p. Where it lacks in quality, the standard software makes up for in editing software. You can trim videos, add commentary, background music, overlays, and more effects. When you’re ready to share, you can send directly to Facebook or YouTube from the software.
You can save $30 on the Roxio HD pro package and $50 on the standard. Check out the sale here.
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Christine Burkson is the Senior Ecommerce Manager of the Daily Dot. Her work focuses on product reviews, Amazon deals, and online shopping. She previously served as an editor at Mashable, where she helped build the site's viral news section, and Yahoo, where she focused on DIY culture. Her work has also appeared on Bustle.