- How to stream Barcelona vs. Slavia Praha in the Champions League Today 2:00 AM
- How to stream Chelsea vs. Ajax in the Champions League Today 1:00 AM
- People are using #WheresLindsey to criticize Graham over Trump ‘lynching’ defense Tuesday 8:22 PM
- 2 Proud Boys sentenced to 4 years in prison for attacking antifa protesters Tuesday 7:20 PM
- Paul Joseph Watson is very upset by bartender serving beer with her butt Tuesday 6:24 PM
- Twitter developing a policy to combat deepfakes Tuesday 5:28 PM
- The Nate Diaz vs. Jorge Masvidal bout at UFC 244 is perfect for NYC and its fight mecca Tuesday 5:27 PM
- Alexis Bledel named most dangerous online celebrity Tuesday 5:02 PM
- Kylie Jenner trademarks ‘rise and shine’ after meme success Tuesday 4:50 PM
- ‘Watchmen’ website expands what you know about its alt-history Tuesday 4:31 PM
- Smoke ’em, pass ’em Week 8: Mark Walton szn Tuesday 4:26 PM
- Venmo’s first-ever credit card to launch in 2020 Tuesday 3:46 PM
- Wet Kylo Ren may turn everyone to the dark side Tuesday 3:15 PM
- Man allegedly targeted trans women on dating app, robbed them at knifepoint Tuesday 3:02 PM
- Researchers expose how Amazon Echo and Google Home can steal passwords Tuesday 2:47 PM
Whether you’re making a pie from scratch or pulling one out of your freezer, this rotating pizza oven will ensure you never have to rely on delivery again.
This countertop appliance is built with pizza fanatics in mind. Simply put a pie on the removable tray and turn it on. As it spins, heating elements from top and bottom make a crispy golden brown crust and ooey gooey cheese. It saves energy when compared to heating up your oven, plus it’s just fascinating to watch.
Best of all, this baby cooks more than pizza. Buffalo wings, mozzarella sticks, jalapeño poppers and other perfect pizza pairings toast to perfection alongside your pie. Fire up Netflix and never leave the house again.
This rotating pizza oven is available on Amazon for $49.90.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Make barista quality drinks at home with this cold brew coffee maker
- These whimsical bottle openers will keep your drinks poppin’ this summer
- For just $8 you can take a slice of pizza with you wherever you go
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.