- How pranksters fooled the internet in 2018 2 Years Ago
- 2018 belonged to trans people Today 6:30 AM
- How to watch local channels on Roku Today 6:30 AM
- How to watch Levante vs. Barcelona online for free Today 6:19 AM
- How to watch Liverpool vs. Manchester United online for free Today 6:00 AM
- The best couch co-op video games for couples Today 6:00 AM
- Pete Davidson is OK and at work following alarming Instagram post Saturday 7:26 PM
- Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker doesn’t know how to use a Venn diagram Saturday 5:38 PM
- This college student made a movie trailer to tease her boyfriend, and Twitter can’t get enough (updated) Saturday 3:13 PM
- ‘Kappa Delta Crypto’ aims to break stereotypes in five-minute Snapchat episodes Saturday 2:29 PM
- Two iPhone X customers are suing Apple over screen size Saturday 1:18 PM
- Secretary Ryan Zinke is out at the Department of the Interior Saturday 12:03 PM
- How to watch the New Orleans Bowl online for free Saturday 10:25 AM
- Prada’s racist toys pulled from shelves after social media backlash (updated) Saturday 10:22 AM
- How to watch the Camellia Bowl online for free Saturday 10:00 AM
Here’s how to dive into the rose gold beauty trend
Treat yo’self with some shiny new (rose) gold.
It’s been decided: rose gold is the new black.
From haircolor to bronzer and everything in between, rose gold is trending in nearly every category. The subtle peachy undertone of rose gold beauty products compliments every skin tone, so there’s really no way for you to go wrong with this one. Best of all, the high-end look of rose gold doesn’t have to come with a luxury price. So why not try something new and add a little pop of class to your palette?
Here’s some of the best bang-for-your-buck beauty products for rose gold fanatics (and they’re even available through Amazon).
1) The Lamora Exposed highly-pigmented palette is one of the best palettes for matte and shimmer eyeshadow, and it’s on sale for 60 percent off.
Price on Amazon: $15.95 (regularly $39.95)
2) The Becca shimmering rose gold skin perfector will give you the natural glow you’ve been searching endlessly for.
Price on Amazon: $33
3) theBalm’s Manizer Sisters palette contains a highlighter, shadow and bronzer that are all interchangeable with each other and are oil, talc and paraban-free!
Price on Amazon: $26.92
Price on Amazon: $6.98
Price on Amazon: $13.95
Price on Amazon: $10.00
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- These handsome utilitarian watches are $150 off right now
- Gamers should get the Razer collector’s mouse while it’s 40 percent off
- This deceptively slim wallet fits all your pocket essentials
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.