- How to stream Liverpool vs. Chelsea Friday 6:45 PM
- How to stream Real Madrid vs. Sevilla Friday 6:35 PM
- How to stream Peter ‘Kid Chocolate’ Quillin vs. Alfredo Angulo Friday 5:16 PM
- How to stream Barcelona vs. Granada Friday 4:50 PM
- ‘Atlantics’ tells a ghost story steeped with emotion and realism Friday 4:16 PM
- ‘Jojo Rabbit’ is a sweet, singular movie that loses its grip on satire Friday 3:40 PM
- Jordan Peterson is in rehab for Klonopin addiction Friday 3:34 PM
- The cat-worshipping turkey cult video, explained Friday 3:22 PM
- Despite legal threats and drama, the Area 51 desert event is on Friday 3:05 PM
- How to stream Yair Rodriguez vs. Jeremy Stephens on UFC Fight Night Friday 3:00 PM
- Twitter just launched its ‘Hide Replies’ feature Friday 1:59 PM
- How to turn off image metadata before it snitches on you Friday 1:36 PM
- The ‘Breaking Bad’ movie is coming to theaters—for one weekend only Friday 1:04 PM
- Teens recorded, shared videos of mall fight that ended in fatal stabbing Friday 12:44 PM
- How to stream Giants vs. Buccaneers in Week 3 Friday 12:31 PM
It’s been decided: rose gold is the new black.
From haircolor to bronzer and everything in between, rose gold is trending in nearly every category. The subtle peachy undertone of rose gold beauty products compliments every skin tone, so there’s really no way for you to go wrong with this one. Best of all, the high-end look of rose gold doesn’t have to come with a luxury price. So why not try something new and add a little pop of class to your palette?
Here’s some of the best bang-for-your-buck beauty products for rose gold fanatics (and they’re even available through Amazon).
1) The Lamora Exposed highly-pigmented palette is one of the best palettes for matte and shimmer eyeshadow, and it’s on sale for 60 percent off.
Price on Amazon: $15.95 (regularly $39.95)
2) The Becca shimmering rose gold skin perfector will give you the natural glow you’ve been searching endlessly for.
Price on Amazon: $33
3) theBalm’s Manizer Sisters palette contains a highlighter, shadow and bronzer that are all interchangeable with each other and are oil, talc and paraban-free!
Price on Amazon: $26.92
Price on Amazon: $6.98
Price on Amazon: $13.95
Price on Amazon: $10.00
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- These handsome utilitarian watches are $150 off right now
- Gamers should get the Razer collector’s mouse while it’s 40 percent off
- This deceptively slim wallet fits all your pocket essentials
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.