- Pete Buttigieg swears he’s not in the CIA 3 Years Ago
- Greta Thunberg named ‘Time’ 2019 person of the year 3 Years Ago
- The best gear and gadget gifts for Dad this holiday season Today 7:30 AM
- The 10 most important sci-fi films of the 2010s Today 7:00 AM
- Netflix advances beyond testosterone-fueled anime with subdued ‘Levius’ Today 6:00 AM
- Influencer accused of selling shirt she was supposed to promote Tuesday 8:42 PM
- Jameela Jamil dragged for comparing reproductive rights to landlord rights Tuesday 6:54 PM
- Trump campaign posts Thanos meme, totally misses point of ‘Endgame’ Tuesday 5:58 PM
- Petition calls for Apple to make a Baby Yoda emoji Tuesday 5:16 PM
- This BTS-Billie Eilish mashup is the most popular tweet of 2019 Tuesday 4:51 PM
- Michelle Wolf embraces vulgarity in ‘Joke Show’ Tuesday 4:24 PM
- Influencer gets 14 years in prison for trying to steal domain name at gunpoint Tuesday 4:14 PM
- ‘Three Days of Christmas’ is a delightfully dark holiday alternative to Hallmark Tuesday 3:55 PM
- The way Trump Jr. holds his own book inspires mockery Tuesday 3:47 PM
- Woman facing backlash for no longer wearing hijab in end of the decade photo Tuesday 3:16 PM
It’s been decided: rose gold is the new black.
From haircolor to bronzer and everything in between, rose gold is trending in nearly every category. The subtle peachy undertone of rose gold beauty products compliments every skin tone, so there’s really no way for you to go wrong with this one. Best of all, the high-end look of rose gold doesn’t have to come with a luxury price. So why not try something new and add a little pop of class to your palette?
Here’s some of the best bang-for-your-buck beauty products for rose gold fanatics (and they’re even available through Amazon).
1) The Lamora Exposed highly-pigmented palette is one of the best palettes for matte and shimmer eyeshadow, and it’s on sale for 60 percent off.
Price on Amazon: $15.95 (regularly $39.95)
2) The Becca shimmering rose gold skin perfector will give you the natural glow you’ve been searching endlessly for.
Price on Amazon: $33
3) theBalm’s Manizer Sisters palette contains a highlighter, shadow and bronzer that are all interchangeable with each other and are oil, talc and paraban-free!
Price on Amazon: $26.92
Price on Amazon: $6.98
Price on Amazon: $13.95
Price on Amazon: $10.00
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- These handsome utilitarian watches are $150 off right now
- Gamers should get the Razer collector’s mouse while it’s 40 percent off
- This deceptively slim wallet fits all your pocket essentials
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.