- This new revelation about Woody from ‘Toy Story’ will blow your mind 12 Months Ago
- Dave Rubin fails to delete Patreon on livestream to delete Patreon 12 Months Ago
- The ‘some of y’all… and it shows’ meme is taking over Twitter Today 12:24 PM
- ‘Star Trek: Discovery’ begins season 2 on a cheerful note Today 11:49 AM
- Climate change memes are disrupting the feel-good ’10 year challenge’ Today 11:48 AM
- Mysterious Washington Post parody predicts Trump’s resignation Today 11:42 AM
- YouTube cracks down on challenges, pranks Today 11:04 AM
- Upskirting will soon be illegal in England Today 10:45 AM
- Jake Paul calls Keemstar a ‘piece of trash’ for ‘body-shaming’ Erika Costell Today 10:18 AM
- Sprint promises to stop selling location data after outcry Today 9:53 AM
- Kirsten Gillibrand announces presidential bid—and Al Franken diehards are salty Today 9:49 AM
- How to watch ‘Married at First Sight’ online for free Today 9:43 AM
- There are already memes for ‘Spider-Man: Far From Home’ Today 9:00 AM
- Did Laura Loomer get duped into believing Muslims got her suspended from Twitter? Today 8:44 AM
- Here’s what we know about the Ice Sphere and Ice Storm in Fortnite Today 8:18 AM
“I love you.” “I know.”
Watching Han Solo say farewell to his beloved in The Empire Strikes Back is a timeless and romantic Star Wars scene. Harness this moment to make your nerdy boo swoon.
Being frozen in carbonite makes even problematic relationships blossom. After “I am your father,” are there any more iconic lines than “I love you” responded with “I know?” No, young padawan, there aren’t. These gifts are perfect whether you’re a lovable rogue or a no nonsense resistance fighter.
Price on ThinkGeek: $9.99 (regularly $19.99)
Price on ThinkGeek: $24.99
Price on ThinkGeek: $59.99
Price on ThinkGeek $9.99
Price on ThinkGeek: $16.99 (regularly $19.99)
Price on ThinkGeek: $19.99
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 23 smokin’ hot gifts for your stoner friend
- These ugly sweaters are so tacky they’re downright stylish
- This hot chocolate maker puts any coffee shop’s holiday drinks to shame
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.