- Chrissy Teigen draws the ire of QAnon fans for criticizing conspiracy 2 Years Ago
- This Twitch streamer was shocked to discover a fan made videos of all her sneezes Today 9:28 AM
- ‘Rick and Morty’ episode title reveal highlights how dumb episode title reveals are Today 9:27 AM
- Ajit Pai is unhappy states are bucking his agency’s net neutrality repeal Today 9:04 AM
- Paul Rudd’s appearance on ‘Hot Ones’ becomes an instantly iconic meme Today 8:23 AM
- Network of fake news sites in Michigan appears to be right-wing propaganda effort Today 6:30 AM
- ‘BoJack Horseman’ hints at a brutal reckoning in its final season Today 5:30 AM
- How to stream Barcelona vs. Slavia Praha in the Champions League Today 2:00 AM
- How to stream Chelsea vs. Ajax in the Champions League Today 1:00 AM
- People are using #WheresLindsey to criticize Graham over Trump ‘lynching’ defense Tuesday 8:22 PM
- 2 Proud Boys sentenced to 4 years in prison for attacking antifa protesters Tuesday 7:20 PM
- Paul Joseph Watson is very upset by bartender serving beer with her butt Tuesday 6:24 PM
- Twitter developing a policy to combat deepfakes Tuesday 5:28 PM
- The Nate Diaz vs. Jorge Masvidal bout at UFC 244 is perfect for NYC and its fight mecca Tuesday 5:27 PM
- Alexis Bledel named most dangerous online celebrity Tuesday 5:02 PM
If your abode reeks, don’t expect to get any on February 14. Here are some romantic candles that will set the mood better than a Barry White album.
Don’t let anyone tell you vanilla is plain. When it comes to scents, it’s one of the most welcoming one in your repertoire. The smell of vanilla is known to increase sexual stimulation in both men and women. This candle comes from Grasse, France – the world capital of perfumes. The only downside is it may make you crave some post-sex ice cream.
Price on Amazon: $14.99
Not only will the crisp smell of mint make your place feel cleaner, like vanilla, it’s got some serious secondary benefits. Mint helps you stay awake, alert and ready for prolonged physical activity. You know, like doing it. This candle is powered by a blend of essential oils, and far more powerful than your typical candle.
Price on Amazon: $16.95
Everyone loves steaming hot buns fresh from the oven oozing with thick white icing. It’s hard not to think about sex when hedonistic baked goods are involved. This candle reeks of Sunday morning pastries, smacked with the invigorating smell of spicy cinnamon.
Price on Amazon: $11.99
Going on a romantic vacation in the middle of the work week is damn near impossible. Still, that doesn’t mean you and your boo can’t send your noses on a special trip. Each of these candles fragrance profiles is matched with a city, capturing its aromas. Mexico smells of maize, spices and tequila. San Francisco smells like the ocean, small-batch coffee and a touch of iris. Countless cities are available, all without having to deal with the TSA.
Price on Amazon: $29.99
This candle may be too powerful to handle. The smell of jasmine heightens all your senses, putting them on high alert. This candle comes with a kick of Ylang Ylang too, which only adds to its erotic capabilities. The smell of Ylang Ylang harkens to sex perhaps more than any other smell. Not to mention, this candle even looks sexy, in a champagne porcelain holder.
Price on Amazon: $9.99
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Amazon Bump Boxes are like pregnancy gift baskets sent from cherubs
- These amazing new lip & cheek sticks are a beauty maven’s must-have
- 5 Valentine’s Day chocolate boxes that promise not to suck
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.