- ‘Carmen Sandiego’ reinvents its thieving protagonist as a role model action hero 11 Months Ago
- How to watch ‘Power’ online for free Today 6:00 AM
- What you need to know about DVR on FuboTV Today 5:30 AM
- Spotify will soon let you block R. Kelly Monday 6:01 PM
- New Click to Pray app lets you pray with Pope Francis Monday 5:30 PM
- Social media influencer known for hiking in bikinis dead at 36 Monday 4:54 PM
- Trump posts altered pics on social media to make fingers look longer, report Monday 3:20 PM
- Twitch user banned after telling woman to ‘kill yourself’ during stream Monday 3:06 PM
- Facebook introduces ‘Community Actions’ tool to petition the government Monday 2:04 PM
- Sarah Sanders, NRA deliver truly misguided MLK tributes Monday 12:58 PM
- MAGA teen who confronted Native elder says he ‘respects all races’ Monday 12:57 PM
- Popular YouTube channel in danger of disappearing because of copyright claims Monday 12:24 PM
- The Krassensteins’ Reddit AMA gets trolled off the internet Monday 12:08 PM
- No, Trump didn’t break open the Pizzagate scandal in 2011 Monday 11:23 AM
- Producer of anti-abortion film says Facebook refuses to run his ads Monday 10:58 AM
Change your feelings about packing forever.
If you consider yourself an expert traveler and don’t have the Rolo Travel Bag, your life is a lie. Just kidding, but it is a pretty awesome bag to get around (wherever it is that you wander).
Even if you’re the messiest person on the planet, you’ll find comfort in the Rolo’s distinctive mesh pockets and 360-degree hanging hook. Not only do these features separate your outfits for you, but they also transform your bag into a portable wardrobe. Just open it, swing the hook around, and hang it up for easy access to all of your essentials. No unpacking or repacking necessary.
For a short trip, this bag is the perfect companion. It fits up to four days’ worth of shirts, pants, underwear, and socks. Plus, you just roll it up to compress and carry it.
Oh, and bonus: you can easily toss it in the overhead bins on planes. Get the Rolo Travel Bag for $42.99 from the Daily Dot store, reduced from $49.99 — and totally change your feelings about packing forever.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Meet the smart travel lock that teaches your old luggage new tricks
- ThinkGeek just launched an exclusive (and awesome) Atari line
- These travel bags are like airbags for your wine bottles
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.