- Watch out! Tonight’s episode of ‘Game of Thrones’ leaked online Today 3:32 PM
- Videos of people working may be the best thing on TikTok right now Today 1:46 PM
- How to watch ‘Game of Thrones’ season 8, episode 2 for free Today 7:00 AM
- Gendry is making a new weapon for Arya Stark—but what is it? Today 6:30 AM
- The live-action Halo series could be Showtime’s most ambitious project yet Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch Turner Classic Movies for free Today 5:30 AM
- How to watch Real Madrid vs. Athletic Bilbao online for free Today 5:00 AM
- ‘Star Trek’s Jonathan Frakes calls out your lies with this new meme Saturday 3:46 PM
- #JusticeForLucca trends after video shows police slam Black teen’s head into pavement Saturday 3:11 PM
- The internet is shocked to learn that Goombas do, in fact, have arms Saturday 2:02 PM
- PayPal, GoFundMe cut off armed militia that detains migrants at border Saturday 1:16 PM
- Barnwood theft may be on the rise because of ‘Fixer Upper’—and fans aren’t having it Saturday 12:23 PM
- Literary Twitter calls out Dzanc Books for Islamophobic, racist novel Saturday 11:40 AM
- How to watch Crawford vs. Khan online Saturday 10:00 AM
- Beyoncé has 2 more projects coming to Netflix after ‘Homecoming’ Saturday 9:53 AM
Gamers can grab ‘Rocket League’ for a little less with this Amazon deal
Replace the burning hole in your pocket with some burning rubber on the soccer field.
PC gamers with a burning hole in their pocket should head to Amazon, where Rocket League is currently 40 percent off for the downloadable version. It’s usually $19.99, but you can purchase the game for $11.98 for a limited time.
Rocket League is one of the hottest PC games right now, especially in the esports community. It launched in July 2015, and quickly surpassed 5 million downloads in the first three weeks. For those who aren’t familiar, the sports-action game puts you in the driver’s seat in an arena. Except you’re racing to chase soccer balls into goalposts instead of a finish line.
The deal, which you can check out here, applies to the online game version only. Once purchased, you will receive a code that can be used on Steam. Rocket League is only compatible with Windows computers, as the game developers at Psyonix have not yet released a version for OS X or Steam OS.
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Christine Burkson is the Senior Ecommerce Manager of the Daily Dot. Her work focuses on product reviews, Amazon deals, and online shopping. She previously served as an editor at Mashable, where she helped build the site's viral news section, and Yahoo, where she focused on DIY culture. Her work has also appeared on Bustle.