- ‘Christmas With My Father’: Generational tension, without the tension 2 Years Ago
- New ‘Rise of Skywalker’ clip includes a possible spoiler about Palpatine Today 7:16 AM
- Teens keep trolling Florida’s new school safety app Today 6:30 AM
- What is the TikTok drink and can you still get it? Thursday 9:27 PM
- ‘Party, Party, Party’ TikTok meme grapples with party culture Thursday 8:43 PM
- Baby Yoda was just added to Sims 4 Thursday 7:54 PM
- Religious conservatives petition Netflix to pull ‘gay Jesus’ Christmas comedy Thursday 7:19 PM
- Kylie Jenner criticized for yet another expensive car post Thursday 5:57 PM
- Apex Legends became a major Pornhub search in 2019 Thursday 5:15 PM
- CBS accidentally interviewed InfoWars host as regular Trump supporter Thursday 4:31 PM
- TLC accused of fatphobia, fetishization with show about ‘mixed-weight’ couples Thursday 3:41 PM
- Betting odds show KSI could fight FaZe Sensei, Jake Paul, or Justin Bieber next Thursday 3:20 PM
- Nick Cannon releases another thirsty Eminem diss track Thursday 2:59 PM
- Dogs at polling stations are helping bark out the vote in the U.K. Thursday 1:00 PM
- Streamers dominated Pornhub searches in 2019 Thursday 12:59 PM
Ever wanted to breathe life into an electronic being? This robotics course will teach you how to make every one of your electronic dreams come true.
This course is the perfect starting point for budding robot builders, no matter your age. Don’t let the name scare you off – it’s not as complicated as it sounds. With the right instruction, the Arduino electronics platform course is incredibly intuitive.
This bundle includes 22 hours of instruction across three different courses, showing you the basics of constructing a real-life robot. You’ll learn how to assemble the famed mBot and program it. You’ll even learn about debugging and editing tools and dive into the basics of advanced circuit boards.
Whether robotics is just another hobby to you or a path towards a career, this bundle is a gigantic step in the right direction. This robotics course is available on the Daily Dot Store for $29 (regularly $300). Use promo code BUNDLE50 to get an additional 50% off – meaning you can nab it for only $15.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Learn how to fake professional looking photos for $20
- Turn your smartphone into a microscope with these lenses
- 4 reasons you need a VPN app on your phone
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.