- Fyre Fest caterer who was left broke has received $160,000 in donations 6 Months Ago
- The YouTuber who taught a dog to give the Nazi salute on command can’t find a job 6 Months Ago
- The ‘oh yeah yeah’ meme is flooding YouTube—and KSI can’t deal 6 Months Ago
- Did this d*ck-drawing Instagram star steal her gag from a rival runner? Today 12:00 PM
- Rep. Steve King, best known for his racism, tweets a fake MLK quote Today 11:54 AM
- Facebook is helping husbands ‘brainwash’ their wives with targeted ads Today 11:35 AM
- Twitch streamer Pink_Sparkles responds to gamers who don’t think she belongs Today 11:29 AM
- ‘Black Panther’ nabs 7 Oscar nominations, including best picture Today 10:49 AM
- Somehow Kamala Harris will have to run for president without Bill O’Reilly’s endorsement Today 10:15 AM
- Resident Evil 2 brings old-school zombie horror back to life Today 10:00 AM
- Why Culttture came to the defense of the MAGA teens—and what it has planned next Today 9:34 AM
- Logan Paul is sorry for those ‘going gay’ comments—but he still doesn’t get it Today 9:17 AM
- Students who posted blackface Snapchat video leave school Today 9:00 AM
- Twitter suspends account that spread MAGA teen confrontation Today 8:28 AM
- Here’s how to stream all of the 2019 Oscar-nominated films Today 7:53 AM
This ‘Super Smash Bros.’ Ridley amiibo is almost too big to handle
The Space Pirate’s big debut. Underline big.
Yes, Ridley will finally do what was once thought impossible in the upcoming Super Smash Bros. Ultimate: he will become playable. No, he’s not too big. Granted, he seems to dwarf fellow fighters. And with every new fighter inclusion comes a new Amiibo.
Naturally, Ridley’s amiibo looks as if he’s making the ubiquitous platform crumble by simply standing on it. You’ll be able to use this amiibo to get great in-game features in the upcoming brawler. But because it’s Ridley, it also doubles as a spooky deterrent for home invaders.
This amiibo released alongside Super Smash Bros. Ultimate on December 7, and is available on Amazon for $15.99.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- How to get free video games in July with Twitch Prime
- This Xbox One headset is perfect for owning noobs online
- Race like never before with Nintendo Labo and ‘Mario Kart 8 Deluxe’
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.