- Ta-Nehisi Coates dismantles Mitch McConnell’s anti-reparations argument Wednesday 7:52 PM
- Whoopi Goldberg stirs debate over her opinion regarding Bella Thorne’s nudes Wednesday 7:04 PM
- Joe Biden really, really hates raves Wednesday 6:02 PM
- RIP to the Twitter geotagging feature that no one actually used Wednesday 5:14 PM
- Facebook contractors reveal the horrors of moderating graphic content Wednesday 4:42 PM
- Prosecutor almost directly quoted Bible in trial against man who helped migrants Wednesday 4:05 PM
- TikTok’s time warp videos get it twisted Wednesday 4:03 PM
- Is a ‘Stranger Things’ and Fortnite crossover event going to happen? Wednesday 3:55 PM
- YouTube reportedly thinking about moving all kids content off the main site Wednesday 3:50 PM
- AOC calls out Democrats for tone-deaf Beyoncé tweet Wednesday 3:15 PM
- Democrat candidates come out as ‘wife guys’ Wednesday 2:45 PM
- Poll of best Batman actors fails to include Adam West, and fans are not happy Wednesday 2:25 PM
- ‘Pose’ producer Janet Mock lands historic Netflix deal Wednesday 1:54 PM
- Teen confesses to killing her best friend on video to get $9 million from a stranger online Wednesday 1:28 PM
- Democrats vote to block transgender troop ban Wednesday 12:17 PM
24 ridiculous Halloween costumes you can buy online
Bad puns and weird inanimate objects galore!
Some use Halloween costumes as an excuse to dress up as their favorite fictional character, while others see a chance to show off their creative skills. Still, others follow the more comedic path to bad puns and strange inanimate objects.
Either way, this has forced Halloween companies to start thinking more creatively, which has lead to the manufacturing of some absurd costumes.
Here are just a few ridiculous Halloween costumes you can buy on the Internet. They’ll probably have more heads scratching in confusion than screaming off in fear.
Price: $31 (regularly $68)
12) Got milk?
Price: $20 (regularly $26)
Price: $45 (regularly $65)
18) You good, bud?
Price: $35 (regularly $66)
BONUS: Haunt your own house for Halloween
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 23 couples costumes for last-minute Halloween plans
- ‘Fortnite’ costumes let you romp around as your favorite skins
- 20 unbelievably weird things you can buy on Amazon
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.