- ICE cuts the cord on real immigrant hotline after being featured in ‘Orange Is the New Black’ 11 Months Ago
- The 10 best music podcasts for artist interviews and criticism in 2019 Today 10:41 AM
- How a socialist Twitch streamer landed in a feud with Dan Crenshaw Today 10:07 AM
- How to prepare for your fantasy football draft (and season) Today 9:00 AM
- Kit Harington is joining the MCU–and people are guessing which character he will play Today 8:48 AM
- How to live stream Juan Francisco Estrada vs. Dewayne Beamon Today 8:00 AM
- The 5 best free torrent clients you can download in 2019 Today 8:00 AM
- How to stream Saints vs. Jets in NFL preseason action Today 7:49 AM
- How to stream Chiefs vs. 49ers in NFL preseason action Today 7:36 AM
- How to live stream Bellator 225: Mitrione vs. Kharitonov Today 7:30 AM
- Alice Wetterlund draws insight from the last decade in ‘My Mama Is a Human and So Am I’ Today 7:00 AM
- How to stream the Cowboys vs. Texans NFL preseason showdown Today 7:00 AM
- How ‘Stranger Things’ is inspiring new waves of Dungeons and Dragons fans Today 6:00 AM
- Why you should be watching ‘Red vs Blue’ on Netflix Today 6:00 AM
- How to live stream Sergey Kovalev vs. Anthony Yarde Today 5:00 AM
Some use Halloween costumes as an excuse to dress up as their favorite fictional character, while others see a chance to show off their creative skills. Still, others follow the more comedic path to bad puns and strange inanimate objects.
Either way, this has forced Halloween companies to start thinking more creatively, which has lead to the manufacturing of some absurd costumes.
Here are just a few ridiculous Halloween costumes you can buy on the Internet. They’ll probably have more heads scratching in confusion than screaming off in fear.
Price: $31 (regularly $68)
12) Got milk?
Price: $20 (regularly $26)
Price: $45 (regularly $65)
18) You good, bud?
Price: $35 (regularly $66)
BONUS: Haunt your own house for Halloween
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 23 couples costumes for last-minute Halloween plans
- ‘Fortnite’ costumes let you romp around as your favorite skins
- 20 unbelievably weird things you can buy on Amazon
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.