- Review: ‘Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice’ is a cut above the rest 6 Months Ago
- Where do 2020 Democratic candidates stand on healthcare? Today 7:30 AM
- How to (legally) stream live TV on Kodi Today 7:00 AM
- ‘Delhi Crime’ tackles inequality and women’s rights Today 7:00 AM
- How to watch the 2019 STP 500 at Martinsville Speedway for free Today 6:00 AM
- These high school theater kids put on a totally awesome ‘Alien’ play Saturday 3:59 PM
- Behold these photos of Elon Musk, but with Elizabeth Holmes’ eyes Saturday 3:11 PM
- Barbra Streisand gets canceled over remarks about Michael Jackson’s alleged victims Saturday 2:09 PM
- Report: Florida man raped Texas teen after posing as Instagram celeb Saturday 12:14 PM
- Lori Loughlin’s daughters, Olivia and Isabella, could be banned from USC forever Saturday 11:46 AM
- ‘Starfish’ is a heartbreaking tale of BFFs, grief, and apocalyptic alien invasions Saturday 10:35 AM
- How to stream UFC Fight Night 148 for free Saturday 10:00 AM
- The kids are making scantron memes instead of studying Saturday 9:29 AM
- Every installment of Hulu’s ‘Into the Dark,’ ranked Saturday 6:00 AM
- The internet is mocking Robert Mueller’s report deadline Friday 7:53 PM
24 ridiculous Halloween costumes you can buy online
Bad puns and weird inanimate objects galore!
Some use Halloween costumes as an excuse to dress up as their favorite fictional character, while others see a chance to show off their creative skills. Still, others follow the more comedic path to bad puns and strange inanimate objects.
Either way, this has forced Halloween companies to start thinking more creatively, which has lead to the manufacturing of some absurd costumes.
Here are just a few ridiculous Halloween costumes you can buy on the Internet. They’ll probably have more heads scratching in confusion than screaming off in fear.
Price: $31 (regularly $68)
12) Got milk?
Price: $20 (regularly $26)
Price: $45 (regularly $65)
18) You good, bud?
Price: $35 (regularly $66)
BONUS: Haunt your own house for Halloween
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 23 couples costumes for last-minute Halloween plans
- ‘Fortnite’ costumes let you romp around as your favorite skins
- 20 unbelievably weird things you can buy on Amazon
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.