- Guy who wants to fund the border wall has privately raised $7 million Thursday 8:41 PM
- Mortal Kombat 11 trailer delights fans with gory fatalities, new characters Thursday 5:46 PM
- What you need to know about the data breach involving 773 email addresses Thursday 5:13 PM
- Senators fear government shutdown may affect FTC investigation of Facebook Thursday 3:43 PM
- Buy beer for a furloughed government worker with this new website Thursday 3:19 PM
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is teaching Congress how to tweet Thursday 2:42 PM
- Congressmen held genetics meeting with Chuck Johnson, despite his past racist claims about genetics Thursday 2:26 PM
- Female bodyguard thriller ‘Close’ is disappointingly un-thrilling Thursday 2:01 PM
- Twitter faces backlash for insensitive ‘triggers’ joke Thursday 1:13 PM
- 10 user-recommended sites for live tarot readings that are almost too good to be true Thursday 12:08 PM
- AsapSCIENCE comes for Jake Paul over Mystery Brand scam Thursday 11:34 AM
- Why ‘I never thought of it like that’ can actually be deeply offensive Thursday 11:26 AM
- Save 40% on the Fire TV Stick 4K when you rent textbooks through Amazon Thursday 11:05 AM
- Netflix reportedly used real disaster footage in ‘Bird Box’ Thursday 10:53 AM
- Holocaust denier Chuck Johnson spotted with 2 congressmen in Capitol Thursday 10:30 AM
24 ridiculous Halloween costumes you can buy online
Bad puns and weird inanimate objects galore!
Some use Halloween costumes as an excuse to dress up as their favorite fictional character, while others see a chance to show off their creative skills. Still, others follow the more comedic path to bad puns and strange inanimate objects.
Either way, this has forced Halloween companies to start thinking more creatively, which has lead to the manufacturing of some absurd costumes.
Here are just a few ridiculous Halloween costumes you can buy on the Internet. They’ll probably have more heads scratching in confusion than screaming off in fear.
Price: $31 (regularly $68)
12) Got milk?
Price: $20 (regularly $26)
Price: $45 (regularly $65)
18) You good, bud?
Price: $35 (regularly $66)
BONUS: Haunt your own house for Halloween
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 23 couples costumes for last-minute Halloween plans
- ‘Fortnite’ costumes let you romp around as your favorite skins
- 20 unbelievably weird things you can buy on Amazon
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.