- YouTuber allegedly filmed himself abusing and killing his cat Sunday 5:49 PM
- Would you buy a Popeyes chicken sandwich from Quavo for $1,000? Sunday 3:05 PM
- Someone set up a Spider-Man memorial outside D23 Expo Sunday 2:15 PM
- A$AP Rocky just isn’t texting Trump back Sunday 1:24 PM
- Hong Kong protesters knock down alleged ‘facial recognition tower’ Sunday 12:35 PM
- PewDiePie becomes the first YouTuber to hit 100 million subscribers Sunday 11:35 AM
- ‘Breaking Bad’ movie will show us what happened to Jesse Pinkman Sunday 9:39 AM
- How to stream ROH Wrestling’s Honor For All Sunday 7:30 AM
- How to stream Steelers vs. Titans in NFL preseason action Sunday 7:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Good Eats: The Return’ online Sunday 7:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Power’ season 6 Sunday 6:00 AM
- Your best bets for finding discounted and refurbished Airpods Sunday 6:00 AM
- How to stream Barcelona vs. Real Betis Saturday 11:31 PM
- How to stream Tottenham Hotspur vs. Newcastle Saturday 11:21 PM
- All of the ‘Avengers: Endgame’ Easter eggs discovered by fans Saturday 6:52 PM
In the limitless dimensions full of limitless possibilities, there is no single place in the multiverse where this Rick and Morty long sleeve isn’t totally sweet.
It bears the coveted portal tech that more or less makes Rick and Morty so great. On the front, Rick Sanchez pokes his head out, likely landing some sick owns at whomever he’s running from. On the back, Morty Smith tries to escape being part of one of his grandpa’s crazy schemes. It’s likely he failed – he’s Morty, after all.
Make everyone from here to Gazorpazorp green with envy. Get this Rick and Morty portal long sleeve on ThinkGeek for $19.99.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Set sail for greatness in ‘Adventure Time: Pirates of The Enchiridion’
- These Zelda lights bring a holy glow to dark dungeons
- Light up the night with this real life Green Lantern ring
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.