- Ohio KKK rally met with massive counter-protest and witty signs from local businesses Saturday 5:06 PM
- Guy who said he stole drugs from MS-13 now says viral story is fake Saturday 4:07 PM
- Financial service company left 885 million private records exposed online Saturday 3:13 PM
- Sasha Obama went to prom and Twitter is delighted with the photos Saturday 2:22 PM
- Jon Voight says Trump is the greatest president since Lincoln in Twitter videos Saturday 1:31 PM
- #DeleteFacebook gains momentum after the platform refused to remove doctored Nancy Pelosi videos Saturday 11:58 AM
- ‘Game of Thrones’ failed women—and it’s a shame on its legacy Saturday 7:40 AM
- How to use Tor, the network that lets you browse the web anonymously Saturday 7:30 AM
- How to live stream Devin Haney vs. Antonio Moran on DAZN Saturday 7:00 AM
- Trump’s transphobic policies are disgusting—but they aren’t new Saturday 6:30 AM
- How to watch the Copa del Rey Final online for free Saturday 5:45 AM
- How to watch the DFB-Pokal final for free Saturday 5:30 AM
- Curvy Wife Guy drops music video for rap song ‘Chubby Sexy’ Friday 7:33 PM
- A ‘Black Mirror’-inspired miniseries is coming to YouTube via Netflix Latin America Friday 5:56 PM
- Kanye West appears on David Letterman’s Netflix show to talk Trump, TMZ, and Drake Friday 3:27 PM
This ‘Rick and Morty’ portal long sleeve looks amazing in all dimensions
*Buuuuuurp* I need that shirt, Morty.
In the limitless dimensions full of limitless possibilities, there is no single place in the multiverse where this Rick and Morty long sleeve isn’t totally sweet.
It bears the coveted portal tech that more or less makes Rick and Morty so great. On the front, Rick Sanchez pokes his head out, likely landing some sick owns at whomever he’s running from. On the back, Morty Smith tries to escape being part of one of his grandpa’s crazy schemes. It’s likely he failed – he’s Morty, after all.
Make everyone from here to Gazorpazorp green with envy. Get this Rick and Morty portal long sleeve on ThinkGeek for $19.99.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Set sail for greatness in ‘Adventure Time: Pirates of The Enchiridion’
- These Zelda lights bring a holy glow to dark dungeons
- Light up the night with this real life Green Lantern ring
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.