- YouTubers Eugenia Cooney and Shane Dawson make a joint comeback 2 Years Ago
- The crushing effects of Trump’s abortion ‘gag rule’ on healthcare Today 8:00 AM
- How to live stream Pacquiao vs. Thurman Today 6:20 AM
- Review: Hulu with Live TV ensures you always have something to watch Today 6:00 AM
- How to live stream UFC on ESPN 4: Rafael dos Anjos vs. Leon Edwards Today 5:49 AM
- 2020 Democrats refuse to answer our questions about ‘Cats’ Friday 4:14 PM
- Belle Delphine’s Instagram account removed after mass reporting campaign Friday 4:08 PM
- Mariah Carey refuses old-age FaceApp challenge Friday 3:19 PM
- Journalists horrified by consolidation of Gatehouse, Gannett Friday 3:12 PM
- Facebook and Google could be tracking you on porn sites Friday 1:42 PM
- 7 best sites for psychic love readings Friday 1:20 PM
- Driver demonstrates why you always need to read road signs Friday 12:58 PM
- Area 51 remix video proves it’s the summer of Lil Nas X Friday 12:26 PM
- ‘ICE will come’: Convenience store clerk threatens customers speaking Spanish Friday 12:11 PM
- Rand Paul dodges questions about 9/11 Victims Fund, says ‘watch Fox News’ Friday 11:51 AM
Here’s where you can pre-order the ‘Rick and Morty’ portal gun Funko
Nobody exists on purpose, but this portal gun Funko definitely does.
It’s almost time to get schwifty! This Sunday, season three of the beloved animated adult cartoon Rick and Morty FINALLY premieres. So what better way to celebrate than by pre-ordering a life-size portal gun?
That’s right! The completely interactive Funko toy is now available for pre-order through Amazon. The Funko is a life-size, working replica of the one Rick uses throughout the show. Unfortunately, the Funko doesn’t open a portal to another dimension. But it does emit a variety of lights and noises, just like Rick’s. Pull the trigger and watch the portal gun animate itself.
And since the collectible portal gun is life-size it makes the perfect accessory for your cosplay. Or, really, just everyday use. Seriously, don’t be hesitant to use it offensively or defensively to avoid your enemies.
A collectible this awesome probably costs an arm and a leg, right? Wrong! The portal gun funko is just $14.99 through Amazon. Surely, that’s a steal. Just ask Rick. Errrr, maybe don’t ask Rick. He’d be devastated to find out his portal gun has been replicated.
Pre-order it here
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Rick and Morty Clue makes for a multi-dimensional mystery
- Schwifty! The ‘Rick and Morty’ card game is only $10 right now
- Get schwifty with your friends with ‘Rick and Morty’ Monopoly
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.