- ‘Game of Thrones’ fulfilled a twisted version of its biggest prophecy 2 Years Ago
- Minions memes are more popular than the far-right on Telegram 2 Years Ago
- ‘Best of Nextdoor’ reveals the true insanity of modern life 2 Years Ago
- How to watch ‘Jeopardy’ for free Today 7:00 AM
- There’s a water bottle hiding in the ‘Game of Thrones’ finale Today 6:46 AM
- What happens to Disney’s Loki TV series after ‘Avengers: Endgame’? Today 6:30 AM
- Brienne writing Jaime’s history is the best meme from the ‘Game of Thrones’ finale Today 6:25 AM
- How to stream live TV on PlayStation 4 Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch Disney XD online for free Today 5:30 AM
- Who survived the ‘Game of Thrones’ series finale? Sunday 10:21 PM
- Justin Bieber fans are damaging one of Iceland’s top tourist spots Sunday 1:28 PM
- James Charles drops 41-minute response video to Tati Westbrook’s accusations Sunday 1:15 PM
- Watch what happens when this Twitch streamer quits his job on camera Sunday 12:25 PM
- Men are finally sharing their abortion stories Sunday 10:58 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Maria’ is a trigger-happy B-movie Sunday 9:07 AM
Here’s where you can pre-order the ‘Rick and Morty’ portal gun Funko
Nobody exists on purpose, but this portal gun Funko definitely does.
It’s almost time to get schwifty! This Sunday, season three of the beloved animated adult cartoon Rick and Morty FINALLY premieres. So what better way to celebrate than by pre-ordering a life-size portal gun?
That’s right! The completely interactive Funko toy is now available for pre-order through Amazon. The Funko is a life-size, working replica of the one Rick uses throughout the show. Unfortunately, the Funko doesn’t open a portal to another dimension. But it does emit a variety of lights and noises, just like Rick’s. Pull the trigger and watch the portal gun animate itself.
And since the collectible portal gun is life-size it makes the perfect accessory for your cosplay. Or, really, just everyday use. Seriously, don’t be hesitant to use it offensively or defensively to avoid your enemies.
A collectible this awesome probably costs an arm and a leg, right? Wrong! The portal gun funko is just $14.99 through Amazon. Surely, that’s a steal. Just ask Rick. Errrr, maybe don’t ask Rick. He’d be devastated to find out his portal gun has been replicated.
Pre-order it here
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Rick and Morty Clue makes for a multi-dimensional mystery
- Schwifty! The ‘Rick and Morty’ card game is only $10 right now
- Get schwifty with your friends with ‘Rick and Morty’ Monopoly
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.