- Oops: Christians petition Netflix to cancel Amazon Prime’s ‘Good Omens’ 3 Years Ago
- Popular YouTuber threatens suicide on social media, goes missing Today 9:17 AM
- ‘Neon Genesis Evangelion’ is finally coming to Netflix Today 9:07 AM
- Congress isn’t too keen on Facebook starting a cryptocurrency Today 8:56 AM
- Keanu Reeves could join the MCU, according to Kevin Feige Today 8:02 AM
- How to watch the U.S. women vs. Sweden online for free Today 7:00 AM
- What were these QAnon fans doing posing at Guantanamo Bay? Today 6:30 AM
- How to watch the 2019 NBA Draft online for free Today 6:00 AM
- Ta-Nehisi Coates dismantles Mitch McConnell’s anti-reparations argument Wednesday 7:52 PM
- Whoopi Goldberg stirs debate over her opinion regarding Bella Thorne’s nudes Wednesday 7:04 PM
- Joe Biden really, really hates raves Wednesday 6:02 PM
- RIP to the Twitter geotagging feature that no one actually used Wednesday 5:14 PM
- Facebook contractors reveal the horrors of moderating graphic content Wednesday 4:42 PM
- Prosecutor almost directly quoted Bible in trial against man who helped migrants Wednesday 4:05 PM
- TikTok’s time warp videos get it twisted Wednesday 4:03 PM
The Mr. Meeseeks’ Box-O’-Fun game will ruin your friendships
Get Rickity-Rickity-Wrecked, son!
Recreate “Meeseeks and Destroy” from Season One of your favorite adult cartoon with the Rick and Morty Mr. Meeseeks’ Box-O’-Fun.
To play the game, each player draws a Request card. The cards have ridiculous tasks on them like “Make me a sandwich” or “I want to be a More Complete Woman.” Roll the dice to see if you complete the request. If you don’t roll the same number as printed on the card, players must press the button and summon a Mr. Meeseeks card until the Request has been completed.
Each Mr. Meeseeks card can either help you out, or make your life even harder. Players score points by completing Requests or more insane, embarrassing Dares.
Mr. Meeseeks’ Box-O’-Fun is guaranteed to lead to a good time, or your inevitable death. It’s perfect for ages 18+ and is 25 percent off through Amazon, for a limited time. The game usually retails for $39.99, but is on sale for $29.65, while supplies last. Buy it here.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- This Captain Picard mug is perfect for when you want to scream at work
- 3 sites that will save you serious money on holiday travel
- This smart Crock-Pot ain’t your grandma’s slow cooker
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.