- iPhone overloaded? Here’s how to cancel app subscriptions Monday 11:02 PM
- Fan-created ‘app’ lets users experience the final moments of the ill-fated Jeremy Renner app Monday 10:00 PM
- Milo Yiannopoulos receives lifetime ban from furry convention Monday 7:49 PM
- Snapchat just made all political ads purchased publicly available Monday 6:12 PM
- How to stream Barcelona vs. Borussia Dortmund in Champions League action Monday 5:39 PM
- How to stream Liverpool vs. Napoli in Champions League action Monday 5:19 PM
- How to make real money with Amazon’s Mechanical Turk Monday 5:03 PM
- How to stream Chelsea vs. Valencia in the Champions League group stage Monday 4:47 PM
- ‘SNL’ fires Shane Gillis for racist, homophobic comments Monday 4:41 PM
- Ben Shapiro wants accusers to describe Brett Kavanaugh’s penis Monday 4:30 PM
- Twitch suspends streamer for wearing Chun-Li cosplay Monday 4:11 PM
- Report: 8 years of Trump tax returns subpoenaed by prosecutors Monday 3:45 PM
- Netflix lands exclusive streaming rights to ‘Seinfeld’ Monday 3:34 PM
- Jenny Slate sets first comedy special at Netflix Monday 3:05 PM
- #EndSmearFear is aiming to save lives Monday 2:54 PM
Recreate “Meeseeks and Destroy” from Season One of your favorite adult cartoon with the Rick and Morty Mr. Meeseeks’ Box-O’-Fun.
To play the game, each player draws a Request card. The cards have ridiculous tasks on them like “Make me a sandwich” or “I want to be a More Complete Woman.” Roll the dice to see if you complete the request. If you don’t roll the same number as printed on the card, players must press the button and summon a Mr. Meeseeks card until the Request has been completed.
Each Mr. Meeseeks card can either help you out, or make your life even harder. Players score points by completing Requests or more insane, embarrassing Dares.
Mr. Meeseeks’ Box-O’-Fun is guaranteed to lead to a good time, or your inevitable death. It’s perfect for ages 18+ and is 25 percent off through Amazon, for a limited time. The game usually retails for $39.99, but is on sale for $29.65, while supplies last. Buy it here.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- This Captain Picard mug is perfect for when you want to scream at work
- 3 sites that will save you serious money on holiday travel
- This smart Crock-Pot ain’t your grandma’s slow cooker
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.