- What is “TikTok including Musical.ly”? Tuesday 8:48 PM
- Video shows driver yelling N-word at Black woman in road rage incident Tuesday 7:40 PM
- A fan gifted Billie Eilish a jacket–it ended up in a thrift store for another fan to find Tuesday 6:49 PM
- Fans are surprisingly hyping Moby up for his new vegan tattoo Tuesday 6:13 PM
- Suspicionless searches of travelers’ electronics ruled unconstitutional Tuesday 5:22 PM
- Facebook testing TikTok clone within Instagram called Reels Tuesday 5:11 PM
- Han Solo shooting scene changed yet again, spawning ‘Maclunkey’ memes Tuesday 4:52 PM
- Facebook bug opened iPhone cameras while users scrolled their feeds Tuesday 4:36 PM
- Black Facebook employees say company racism has ‘gotten worse’ Tuesday 4:01 PM
- This fish with a ‘human face’ is here to give you nightmares Tuesday 3:28 PM
- TikTok’s piercing challenge leaves the fate of your face up to a filter Tuesday 2:54 PM
- Soldiers with top-secret clearance say they were ordered to install a sketchy app Tuesday 2:46 PM
- How to take your Korean beauty routine on the go Tuesday 2:24 PM
- Disney+’s ‘Encore!’ is a love letter to high school theater Tuesday 2:15 PM
- White tourist filmed shouting homophobic, racist slurs Tuesday 1:31 PM
Recreate “Meeseeks and Destroy” from Season One of your favorite adult cartoon with the Rick and Morty Mr. Meeseeks’ Box-O’-Fun.
To play the game, each player draws a Request card. The cards have ridiculous tasks on them like “Make me a sandwich” or “I want to be a More Complete Woman.” Roll the dice to see if you complete the request. If you don’t roll the same number as printed on the card, players must press the button and summon a Mr. Meeseeks card until the Request has been completed.
Each Mr. Meeseeks card can either help you out, or make your life even harder. Players score points by completing Requests or more insane, embarrassing Dares.
Mr. Meeseeks’ Box-O’-Fun is guaranteed to lead to a good time, or your inevitable death. It’s perfect for ages 18+ and is 25 percent off through Amazon, for a limited time. The game usually retails for $39.99, but is on sale for $29.65, while supplies last. Buy it here.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- This Captain Picard mug is perfect for when you want to scream at work
- 3 sites that will save you serious money on holiday travel
- This smart Crock-Pot ain’t your grandma’s slow cooker
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.